Landmark Services of Tennessee

Founded 2002 • With Angi since October 2009

Award winning. We use licensed subcontractors for plumbing and electrical....

A Service Provider's profile image

+16 more images

interior painting (26)hardwood floors (24)home remodeling (19)woodworking (17)drywall (17)tile installation (17)flooring (13)electrician (12)lighting (11)house painting (10)decks & porches (8)countertop installation (6)

01/27/2021

Mark H.

Great job highly recommend them. Eric and his team were very responsive always on time did an excellent job. Would use them again for sure as did awesome work.

Description of Work
Remodeled Kitchen. Hardwood floors, Harwood up bot stair cases.

Category appliance repair, drywall, electrician, hardwood floor, masonry, plumbing, remodeling, wallpaper, woodworking, interior painters, cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 11/30/2019

12/05/2020

Dan S.

tile a kitchen backsplash and 2 fireplace hearths

Description of Work
Incredibly well! I don’t know how but these installers did all 3 jobs in one day, installed, grouted and sealed, and all 3 are flawless! Great communication and customer service too. Showed up on time and worked day and evening. Highly recommended!

Category ceramic tile, marble & granite, home remodeling

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

11/03/2020

Lynne S.

It went very well, it came out beautiful, finished just a few days after the deadline, but to be fair, it was a rush job. Eric was great to deal with, always responding promptly with updates and answered any questions throughout the process. Yes, we would hire him again.

Description of Work
Sand, stain and refinish hardwood flooring in living/dining room, hallway and 3 bedrooms.

Category hardwood floor

Work Completed On 11/02/2020

08/23/2020

Jennifer H.

Eric was absolutely amazing! He exceeded my expectations in so many ways. He was very thoughtful in is approach and kept the project moving without any delays. He is honest and trustworthy and i felt very comfortable having him come and go without being home.. His attention to detail is great and he went above and beyond in so many areas to ensure the final product was perfect. I have never worked with a contractor that i would recommend or work with again, but I would ONLY work with Eric in the future and HIGHLY recommend him.

Description of Work
complete basement remodel and 2 bathroom remodels

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, handyman service, lighting, plumbing, water damage restoration, home remodeling, interior painters, doors, basement remodeling

Work Completed On 07/13/2020

11/13/2019

Lois C.

I am very happy with the work. It was done as expected, when expected and by a very pleasant professional.

Description of Work
Wallpaper removed from three rooms.

Category wallpaper

Work Completed On 11/13/2019

10/17/2019

Mark H.

They were great,on time and easy along with.

Description of Work
Remodeling-General

Work Completed On 05/15/2019

10/15/2019

Cindy G.

It was awesome. I would highly recommend them. They were very attentive, went above and beyond, did little extra, very responsive for my calls and questions, and friendly. The price was fair.

Description of Work
They remodeled the kitchen.

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/15/2019

10/11/2019

Andy G.

Eric and team have helped us with several projects over the years at our current and previous houses. Very responsive and follows through. Executed our renovations as we had envisioned.

Description of Work
Kitchen & 1/2 Bath Renovations, Hardwood Floor Installation, Exterior & Crawlspace Repair, Landscape Clean-up

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, gutter cleaning, gutter repair, handyman service, hardwood floor, landscaping, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, wallpaper removal, ceiling fans, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 09/25/2019

Review for Landmark Services of Tennessee - PO Box 158825, Nashville, TN - 38178739

10/07/2019

Paige M.

We could not be more pleased With Landmark Services. We have never had a bad experience throughout the multiple projects over a 13 year span. I would not use anyone else for my home renovations and/or projects. I have complete trust in the service and integrity of the owner and people employed by the company. I highly recommend Landmark Services.

Description of Work
My husband and I have used Eric Glasser, with Landmark services for over 13 years for multiple renovation projects, including complete bathroom and kitchen remodels. I have also had multiple other jobs throughout the years, such as painting, building window seat, bookcases and a mud area. We have remodeled the interior and exterior of our home using Landmark Services. .

Category ceramic tile, countertops, decks, drywall, handyman service, remodeling, woodworking, marble & granite, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 09/23/2019

10/04/2016

Pam H.

Never returned my call. Very unprofessional!

Description of Work
gutter repair and replacement

Category appliance repair

Work Completed On 10/04/2016

WE DONT DO APPLIANCE REPAIRS Not returning a call doesn’t call for an F rating I am very busy and sometimes I forget or lose #s it’s not Intentional

12/23/2015

Mary B.

Very professional and responsive provider. Addressed all of my questions and concerns and completed agreed upon work promptly as allowed by the weather. I did not put a rating on the price as I am unfamiliar with how the prices for such jobs are determined. I was impressed enough with this provider upon meeting him that I did not "shop" this job with more than one provider. Some of the work required working from my neighbor's driveway and this provider took care with my neighbor's property and schedule, which was important to me. Would definitely hire this company again.

Description of Work
Power washed and resealed fence around backyard; did repairs to fence gate, small area of lifted shingles on roof, and section of sagging gutter.

Work Completed On 12/14/2015

06/11/2015

Hong W.

Wow! Great job! I was so relief after a year of agony. How hard is it to paint the ceiling? I thought no big deal. I had two different painters coming at two different times before I contacted Landmark Services of TN. One left a long line on my ceiling; one said the paint was soggy, spent two days try to stick... Anyway, I turned to Angie's list, called Eric. He came by almost right away to quote. The work is scheduled within a week. The day before the painting, he came by spend some time to prep the ceiling. The next day, Eric and Joe, cover up everything, Joe finished painting early afternoon. I was so impressed. No hassle, no surprise. I can't imagine a better job than they did! Thank you Eric and thank you Joe!

Description of Work
paint the ceiling in my daughter's bedroom

Category remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 06/11/2015

01/24/2015

Wendy R.

Eric came out reasonably quickly to look at the scope of the job but never provided estimate. Contacted him to see if he forgot about me and he said "no" and promised to have estimate within a weeks time. that never happened. Obviously he isnt interested in the job but, why not just say that instead of leaving me hanging waiting on a response?

Description of Work
Nothing

Work Completed On 12/15/2014

12/08/2014

Ruth B.

They did an excellent job. They re-caulked when needed, scraped and painted. They were professional and did a masterful job. While here they also fixed the gate to my backyard fence that had come loose and was scraping on the aggregate. They arrived on time and were punctual when I had to be here to open windows for painting. I use Landmark for all my painting as well as remodeling.

Description of Work
Painted all the trim on my brick home.

Category fencing, handyman service, remodeling, house painters

Work Completed On 09/16/2014

05/20/2014

Kim P.

I had left a message a few days before but did not hear back. I called again and reached Eric. He initially expressed that he had a full pipeline at the moment, but when I advised we were looking for the project to be completed by late August he said that timing could work and he would call back that night with a time to come over and discuss the project. As he requested, I texted our contact information. That was the last we heard from him. Would it have been so difficult to call back to let us know his schedule was just too full to consider the project? Why request my contact details if he had no intention of following up?

Description of Work
Angie's provided us with the name of the provider. I contacted Eric and discussed our project. Never heard back.

Work Completed On 05/05/2014

I do remember talking to her but i erased her info accidentally , it happens , unfortunatly

05/16/2014

Debbie C.

He was really good. He did a really good job and they had a good price.

Description of Work
We used Landmark Services of Tennessee for carpentry and woodworking. It was for some shelves. They did two things and both of them were about $4000.

Category woodworking

Work Completed On 03/17/2014

05/12/2014

Harry H.

Did come by to look at my issue, however, was not interested in correcting the the initial problem, would Not even crawl under the house to check condition of the joist which was causing the hard woods to separate .... He was only interested in "Refinishing" the visible concerns inside ...... Wanted "Me" to go under the house and access the damages, and "Get-Back-To-Him" ....!!!!! If I was qualified to properly access the damage, I should be able to fix the problem ...!!! Was able to find a "Real Professional" contractor to do the job ....!!!

Category hardwood floor, remodeling

Work Completed On 04/28/2014

04/03/2014

Patricia J.

Everyone was here as promised, both on the days scheduled and the appointed times. Professional and courteous work teams. Eric Glasser from Landmark could not have been nicer is assisting us through the project and managing his resources to complete the project in just seven days. We are thrilled with the result and would highly recommend Landmark for any similar project you are considering. We will use them again for our upcoming projects.

Description of Work
Redo of our Master suite and bath. Replaced carpet with hardwood floor and re-painted bedroom; re-tiled and painted master bath; and repainted hall bath.

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, hardwood floor, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 03/28/2014

02/24/2014

Jacqueline O.

This job was essentially completing the renovation on my historic home--all the things I would never get around to doing myself. It was my entire "wish list". This was a big job in an old, crooked house, and the crew could not have been more fantastic--especially Keith whose attention to detail and beautiful carpentry impressed me every day. Everyone involved was pleasant, always on time, very professional and (most importantly) dog lovers. The expense was very reasonable considering the beautiful work, and I will be calling them again in the fall for the rebuild of my deck. Hire them, and you will be nothing short of thrilled.

Description of Work
Installed crown and base moulding throughout the home, built tall kitchen cabinet enclosing breaker box, installed new doors throughout first floor, including finishing out a closet underneath staircase and installing new door, put up new kitchen ceiling and new ceiling in downstairs guest room as well as restoring and refinishing hardwood flooring on first floor.

Category drywall, hardwood floor, remodeling, home remodeling, doors

Work Completed On 02/21/2014

01/29/2014

Jacqueline O.

Mr. Glasser and his crew (braving the extremely low temperatures) did an outstanding job widening my front entryway and installing my new front door, trim and hardware. They were punctual, friendly, very patient with my rather annoying dogs, and the finished product is absolutely beautiful. Their work is flawless, very reasonably priced, and I was so impressed I've since hired them to complete the remaining renovations on my historic home.

Description of Work
Widened front entry and installed new entry door, trim and hardware.

Category woodworking, doors

Work Completed On 01/27/2014

01/20/2014

Linda S.

Eric came by multiple times to check on progress while Keith was working on the bathroom. Eric picked up a new vanity and mirror and returned the first ones we had selected after we had found another selection we liked better a few days after our first purchase. He took care of the return and had the original purchase credited back to our credit card. All this for a nominal fee over his original quote. He also disposed of the old vanity at no charge, although we had not talked about this in his original quote. Keith did all the work and was extremely professional and courteous. We thought it would take three days. He finished in two. He arrived both days at exactly the scheduled time. The quality of the work is exceptional and perfect. It is obvious that he is a master craftsman and that Eric employs only the best. A few issues came up that we had not thought about, like replacing the old hanging lights, duh! Keith mentioned that, and we went to home depot that evening and purchased new light fixtures. The next day, he took out the old fixtures and replaced with the new ones. There was no talk of extra charges, and there were none. We think it only took him a few minutes, but how often does that happen. Not being charged for something not included in the original quote? It is obvious that this company does excellent work and has its priorities geared to excellent work and customer service. In the scheme of things, this was a small job, but we never got that impression from either Eric or Keith. Their only concern was to get the job done right and to make sure we were happy with a job well done! Rating would be: excellent, exceptional, the best, cannot be matched, the best that can be done. They also did the same on our kitchen remodel four months ago. You would be lucky to obtain their services. Definitely your first call. We would rather wait to be scheduled with them than to try someone else!

Description of Work
Two day bathroom remodel. Tear out old flooring and install new flooring. Tear out old vanity and sink, pick up new vanity and sink and install. Haul off old vanity and sink. tear out old wall mirror, patch and paint entire bathroom, install new mirror. Remove old hanging light fixtures, install new light fixtures. Remove old quarter round, install new quarter round, including along bathroom tub. Choose and install new floorboards in some parts of the bathroom, matching old existing floorboards on one wall. Restained old floorboards to look like new.

Category drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, glass repair, hardwood floor, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 01/18/2014

11/18/2013

Wallace W.

Very nice installation on HVAC done in just a few hours. Very professional job. Replaced shower drain and gasket and repaired crack in shower floor with absolutely no sign any repair was made and saved me money coming under the estimate on that. Again done in just a couple hours with perfect clean up. I highly recommend Eric, Landmark!

Description of Work
Installed HVAC duct to unconditioned play room on long run, through brick wall. Removed old window AC unit and installed new glass window. Repaired plastic modular shower that was leaking to floor below.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

Work Completed On 11/12/2013