CRYSTAL CLEAN CARPETS

With Angi since December 2008

ADDITIONAL PHONE: 931-455-5668, 615-444-4673, 615-443-3764. ...

Daher Cleaning Services

We are a full house cleaning service. Our trained cleaning crew will come to your house with the cleaning supplies and equipment and provide a detailed cleaning for your house or business. Our cleaning procedures include vacuuming, mopping, dusting, washing the shower and tub, cleaning sinks, cleaning the commode, counter tops, outside the appliances, inside the microwave. For a deep cleaning, move-out and move-in we will add baseboards, cobwebs and light fixtures, inside the oven, fridge and cabinets.

Schwalm's Chemdry

We are a green certified carpet cleaning business that uses 80% less water. This means it takes only a couple hours and not days for your carpets to dry! We do carpet, upholstery, stone, tile, and wood floors. We also have a patented pet urine treatment that can remove odors, and stains down to the floorboards.

UltraClean, Inc.

One of our main goals is to provide a GREAT SERVICE with a COMPETITIVE PRICE!! We have been providing interior & exterior commercial & residential cleaning services since 1997. Every service technician that works with UltraClean, Inc. SPECIALIZES, & IS EQUIPPED & EXPERIENCED, in his or her own particular field. Our DEVOTED, EXPERIENCED, & DEDICATED STAFF are looking forward to serving you, so please contact us today.

09/30/2010

Karen G.

Very well.

Description of Work
I have 3 dogs that stay inside so I have used many different carpet cleaning services. Crystal Cleaners makes my carpet smell great and it doesn't seem to bother my dogs with any type of allergic reaction. I have one dog with bad allergies. Crystal Cleaners is priced slightly higher than others but well worth the extra money because the job they do is great.

Category carpet cleaners

12/27/2008

Sally C.

Overall I was very pleased. Jerry showed up right on time, got right down to business and got 3 of the rooms in my house cleaned beautifully in less than 2 hours. He worked hard, too. I have pets and it was quite a challenge. This is the 3rd time I've used them. They've always done a great job at a very reasonable price.

Description of Work
Cleaned my carpet.

Category carpet cleaners

CRYSTAL CLEAN CARPETS

With Angi since December 2008

2842 LOGAN ST

Nashville, TN 37211

CARPET & UPHOLSTERY CLEANING.