Acadia Shutters & Blinds Inc

Founded 2016 • With Angi since March 2016

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Acadia Shutters specializes in the design and professional installation of custom plantation shutters, blinds, shades and other window treatments directly to homeowners & businesses throughout Middle Tennessee. For over 15 years, Acadia Shutters has been committed to bringing customers exceptional service while keeping prices highly competitive. As a 10-time recipient of the Angie's List Super Service Award, 6-time "Best of Houzz" winner, and with more 5-star reviews than any local competitor, it’s no wonder that Acadia Shutters was named to the Inc 5000 list of the fastest growing private companies in the U.S....

That's Pretty Clean

That's Pretty Clean

Specializing in Cleaning & Laundry Service ! I guarantee your satisfaction and I won’t leave until the job is done right. That's Pretty Clean prides ourselves on the quality work provided, while delivering great customer service! Check out the services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

12/22/2019

I want to share how fantastic my experience with Acadia Shutters has been. My Husband and I were new to this part of the country and I reached out to Acadia because of a flyer I received in my mailbox. Well I have to say, I was fortunate enough to call and reach Ben Stephens. He has been wonderful every time I have spoken to/worked with him. Ben made the experience so easy (and fun!), during a ver...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shutters installed in our new home.

08/30/2019

It took several weeks to get made but the wait was worth it products look great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shutters and Blinds

CATEGORY window treatments

Dear [Member Name Removed] - Many thanks for your feedback! We hope you enjoyed your experience with Creed and that you enjoy your new shades and plantation shutters for many years to come!

06/19/2019

Great. Professional sales and installation. Prices are competitive and quality is wonderful. Highly recommend. Ben was my salesperson and Brian did the installation. Top Tier!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Coverings

CATEGORY window treatments

Thank you so much for your kind review, [Member Name Removed]! Once again we are thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with our team!

05/21/2019

Ben Stephens and John Estep we’re so easy and wonderful to work with. Both were very professional, friendly, responsive and punctual! Would highly recommend Acadia Shutters and Blinds and highly recommend Ben and John! A very satisfied customer! Lyn Pikus

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ordered shades and then had them installed all over our house

05/19/2019

It went very well. Creed Harper was great in providing us options and John was very efficient in installing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shutter installation throughout home

CATEGORY window treatments

Custom Plantation Shutters, Blinds, Motorized Shades, Roman Shades, Woven Shades, Cellular Shades, Roller Shades, Layered Shades, and more!

Exterior Shutters, Hurricane Shutters, Repairs of Window Treatments not installed by Acadia Shutters

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check