Acadia Shutters & Blinds Inc

Founded 2016 • With Angi since March 2016

805 2nd Ave S Ste 100

Nashville, TN 37210

Acadia Shutters specializes in the design and professional installation of Custom Plantation Shutters, Shades, and Window Blinds for homeowners & businesses throughout Metro Nashville. For over 18 years, Acadia Shutters has been committed to bringing customers exceptional service while keeping prices highly competitive. As a 12-time recipient of the Angie's List Super Service Award, 8-time "Best of Houzz" winner, NextDoor Neighborhood Favorite, and with more 5-star reviews than any local competitor, we're proud to be Metro Nashville's #1 Trusted and Highest Reviewed Window Treatment Experts. ...

12/22/2019

Catherine C.

I want to share how fantastic my experience with Acadia Shutters has been. My Husband and I were new to this part of the country and I reached out to Acadia because of a flyer I received in my mailbox. Well I have to say, I was fortunate enough to call and reach Ben Stephens. He has been wonderful every time I have spoken to/worked with him. Ben made the experience so easy (and fun!), during a very difficult time of transition. He explained the product and process in detail, and I was very comfortable in understanding exactly what I was getting. I learned a lot about shutters! Then when John Estep came to install the shutters, he did a masterful job. We were SO grateful for the final product; the shutters are absolutely beautiful! We are now working with Acadia again to finish our upstairs windows. Thank you, Ben and John, for a wonderful experience. And we get to enjoy the beauty of our windows every day!

Description of Work
Shutters installed in our new home.

08/30/2019

chester E.

It took several weeks to get made but the wait was worth it products look great.

Description of Work
Shutters and Blinds

Category window treatments

Dear [Member Name Removed] - Many thanks for your feedback! We hope you enjoyed your experience with Creed and that you enjoy your new shades and plantation shutters for many years to come!

06/19/2019

Kelly R.

Great. Professional sales and installation. Prices are competitive and quality is wonderful. Highly recommend. Ben was my salesperson and Brian did the installation. Top Tier!

Description of Work
Window Coverings

Category window treatments

Thank you so much for your kind review, [Member Name Removed]! Once again we are thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with our team!

05/21/2019

Lyn P.

Ben Stephens and John Estep we’re so easy and wonderful to work with. Both were very professional, friendly, responsive and punctual! Would highly recommend Acadia Shutters and Blinds and highly recommend Ben and John! A very satisfied customer! Lyn Pikus

Description of Work
Ordered shades and then had them installed all over our house

05/19/2019

Mark F.

It went very well. Creed Harper was great in providing us options and John was very efficient in installing.

Description of Work
Shutter installation throughout home

05/17/2019

Sharon F.

I was thoroughly pleased with the quality of service, professionalism and product knowledge that Ben Stephenson and John Estep demonstrated from the initial quoting to the installation of the blinds. The blinds are superior in quality and I particularly liked the fact that the blinds are manufactured in the USA. I heartily recommend Acadia Blinds & Shutters for excellent value and quality service. Sharon Fisher

Description of Work
Acadia Blinds & Shutters provided blinds for my new home.

05/13/2019

Michael B.

Creed and John were exceptional to work with! Creed was so helpful in selecting the shade design and colors, explaining every aspect that differentiating them all. John did an extremely professional and timely job installing them, and most importantly, they look and work great! I’ve already started working with Acadia again for my upstairs windows.

Description of Work
Window treatments for a row of large windows

05/04/2019

Arnold T.

I have chosen Acadia Shutters and Ben Stephens as the owner among several plantation shutters company. They were by far the best in price and the best in quality. The craftsmanship and quality of the windows is top notch. The installation is beautifully done. It really adds up on the beauty of our home. The product is made locally in Georgia. Few weeks of wait but worth it. Ben Estep, install my shutters is kind and professional. He takes care and gives pride on his works. Really top notch for a small company. Compared to big companies out there they are very down to earth individuals, very helpful in answering your questions with honesty and integrity. When Ben Stephens came to my home the very first time he is punctual, very respectful, gives you the facts, what’s on his mind, the truth about his company and his products. Other company will tell you things that you only want to hear but delivers otherwise. Ben Stephens will deliver to you his words. Just look on the pictures I attached. It will speak a thousand words. We are hiring again Ben and John Estep to completely install plantation shutters on the remainders of our windows. If you’re looking to get it done give Ben a call 615-440-6330, you’ll be glad you did it.

Description of Work
Plantation shutters

04/25/2019

Bonnie H.

I had 2 other companies come to install blinds. They were not custom and had issues and they took them back. I called Acadia, and I am so glad I did. Creed and John were on time, professional, and did a fantastic job. I am extremely happy with my blinds.

Description of Work
Window Blinds, door shades

04/15/2019

Jacque S.

Wonderfully - we love how they turned out + the team at Arcadia could not have been better to work with.

Description of Work
Shutters / Blinds throughout our home

Daher Cleaning Services

We are a full house cleaning service. Our trained cleaning crew will come to your house with the cleaning supplies and equipment and provide a detailed cleaning for your house or business. Our cleaning procedures include vacuuming, mopping, dusting, washing the shower and tub, cleaning sinks, cleaning the commode, counter tops, outside the appliances, inside the microwave. For a deep cleaning, move-out and move-in we will add baseboards, cobwebs and light fixtures, inside the oven, fridge and cabinets.

Schwalm's Chemdry

We are a green certified carpet cleaning business that uses 80% less water. This means it takes only a couple hours and not days for your carpets to dry! We do carpet, upholstery, stone, tile, and wood floors. We also have a patented pet urine treatment that can remove odors, and stains down to the floorboards.

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
    Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Custom Plantation Shutters, Motorized Shades, Roman Shades, Woven Shades, Cellular Shades, Roller Shades, Layered Shades, Pleated Shades, Faux Wood Blinds, Real Wood Blinds, and more + Professional, Award-Winning Installation!

Exterior Shutters, Hurricane Shutters, Repairs of Window Treatments not installed by Acadia Shutters