Affordable Building Concepts

Tennessee: General
11/30/2021

45 Wilson Boat Dock Rd

Lebanon, TN 37087

Affordable Building Concepts, is a locally owned construction company, serving Nashville and Middle Tennessee, specializing in custom built garages.If you are in the market for a garage ,our inovative garage designs and years of experience as a garage builder will provide you with a garage that will create curb appeal and increase the property value of your home Weather you are looking to build a 1car garage,2 car garage,3 - 4 car garage,2 story garage ,or a attached garage, ABC handles the project from permiting to completion. We also build a full line of storage sheds, decks, fencing, aluminum patio covers/carports, concrete, porches and other residential accessory structures and home improvements in the Middle Tennessee area As a licensed bonded and insured contractor, you can be assured that your project will be done correctly ,efficiently, and affordably.We pride ourselves on being professional, honest,and ,courteous,Let us help you plan, permit, and build your next backyard project. Contractor specializing residential accessory structures....

garage building (5)decks & porches (4)door installation (1)window replacement (1)

08/07/2019

The lead guy was Mike Mathis. He knows his stuff. It was a 24' x 36' ft full two story garage attached with an enclosed 8' x 24' breezeway. The garage has nice plywood finished walls and ceilings, fully insulated, and with lots of electrical outlets. For my purposes, I needed the top floor to be able to hold a lot of weight, so the garage was built much stronger than what is required for codes. It...

Description of Work
New attached garage

Category garage builders

Work Completed On 03/15/2019

11/10/2015

Description of Work
They built a custom shed in my back yard based on my specifications I chose out of their catalog. |It went fantastic. The guy who built the whole thing was a machine. He did great work, cleaned up and checked to make sure I was happy with everything he did. |This company was amazingly professional. |They are backlogged but for good reason..use them if you can.

Category decks,garage builders

Work Completed On 09/26/2015

09/09/2015

Great job. Very professional. Would use again.

Description of Work
Built a barn.

Category decks,garage builders

Work Completed On 04/01/2015

04/27/2015

Very good, especially compared to other contractors I've had. I would recommend them to anyone. Very good service.

Description of Work
Built a free standing garage.

Category garage builders

Work Completed On 01/05/2015

01/01/2015

The work began a few days after signing the contract. The foundational blocks, 4x4 skids, and flooring was done by two men while the remainder of construction was done by one individual. This expanded the estimated construction time, however he did an excellent job and the building trim was very professional. I am very pleased with the finished product! The reason I rated them "good" on price was ...

Description of Work
Built a 10 X 16 storage building on site that included a 5ft door on one end and a 30 inch door flanked by two windows on the side.

Category decks,replacement windows,garage builders,doors

Work Completed On 11/29/2014

09/21/2014

I needed to replace the front deck to my new residence and had called 3 contractors for bids.Of the 3, Mike was the most professional and knowledgeable . He was on time for our appt. and was able to provide me with answers to all my questions, as well as make recommendations about my project. I opted to go with him due to the fact he grasped what I wanted and he explained the quality of materials ...

Description of Work
installed front deck replacement

Category decks

Work Completed On 09/19/2014

Garages, Storage Sheds, Pole Barns, Aluminum Patio Covers & Car Ports, Decks, Screen Rooms, Concrete, Fencing

Check, PayPal, Financing Available