Maid Attendants

Founded 1992 •

109 Wolverine Trl

La Vergne, TN 37086

Comply to all CDC Guidelines

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
Housecleaning Project

Housecleaning Project

house cleaning

Please Read!!! We offer upfront pricing that you can book in 60 seconds on our website. Visit maidattendants.com for an instant quote and use promo code: "Angie" to add your 5% discount for new customers. Call or chat with us right now from our website for fastest response. We focus on quality cleanings. All of our cleaners have been vetted through a federal background check and thoroughly assessed through 3 step interview process prior to joining Maidattendants. We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee policy. https://maidattendants.com...

house cleaning (5)

07/27/2021

Everything went well. They were very detailed, they did a great job, and I'll definitely hire them again for future jobs.

Description of Work
They did house cleaning for me.

Work Completed On 06/13/2021

07/26/2021

They did an outstanding job cleaning my house. Very professional, the best cleaning service that I had for my house and it was a last minute call for the service.

Description of Work
Housecleaning service

Work Completed On 06/05/2021

07/19/2021

Maid Attendants cleaning services are superb! They responded quickly and had my place spotless. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 07/19/2021

07/19/2021

What an experience!! I was so stressed out this move-out. They made my booking easy and quick. The cleaners that came out were professional and so detailed in the cleaning, it was worth more than what we paid. I will be using them for our next home and highly recommend. Thank you for exceeding our expectations.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 07/19/2021

Standard Clean Deep Clean Move In/Move Out Clean Office Cleaning Airbnb Cleaning Vrbo Cleaning

Clean bio-hazardous substances (feces, blood, etc) Organization and decluttering, we are there to clean/disinfect Outside window cleaning Lifting or moving heavy furniture Carpet/steam cleaning (but we can refer you to a partnered company) Clean areas that are out of reach with a 2-step ladder/stool Service clients who are disrespectful to our cleaners

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover