A Step Above Construction

4.3

Founded 2020 •

1407 Christina Hayes Lane

La Vergne, TN 37086

Welcome to A Step Above Construction we specialize in decks all concrete,ceramic tiles all remodeling from bathroom to kitchen I am osha 30 certified and with fifteen years experience we look forward to working with you....

4.3

3.9

home remodeling (6)handyman (3)decks & porches (2)siding companies (1)

05/07/2021

Step Above Construction did a good job on my backsplash.

Description of Work
tile backsplash

Category handyman service,home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/07/2021

04/27/2021

I have paid A Step Above/Frank Lupo 16,000 for a very simple (no bathroom, no bar, no fancy stuff, painted concrete floor in basement) basement and laundry remodel. Work started 1st week in January and is not yet complete (currently April 27). He has had very few guys working on my project, and those who do work come in maybe 3 days per week if I am lucky, and work 9 - 2:30, getting very little wo...

Description of Work
Basement/Laundry finishing

Category remodeling

Cost $16,204.5

Work Completed On 04/24/2021

Review for A Step Above Construction  - 1407 Christina Hayes Lane, La Vergne, TN - 39310689

03/21/2021

Amazing, I just moved to Tennessee and I had a random and overhelming number of tasks--assembling two bookcases, attaching a mirror to my dressing table, diagnosing and fixing the problem with my bed frame, and putting together my daughter's new desk. The last was the hardest task because that desk had (no exaggeration) five milloin pieces and I surely would have tossed the pieces if I had tried t...

Description of Work
Handyman Services

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 05/31/2021

03/02/2021

Frank is a True professional. He gets in and gets the Job done. I enjoyed how he spoke to me about all the work needing to be done. He kept me included through the whole process. A Step Above Construction is definitely the way to go, if you need some real work done don't hesitate make the call..

Description of Work
installed a sink two doors and base trim throughout house

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 03/02/2021

11/13/2020

A Step Above Construction was great to work with! They are super professional and do great work! My bathroom came out beautiful and was exactly what I wanted! Hire these guys you won’t be disappointed!

Description of Work
Remodeling - Bathroom

Work Completed On 11/13/2020

07/29/2020

Stay far away from this contractor. He is a smooth talker who will convince you that he knows what he is doing, but he is completely incapable. He continuously told me that he needed more money to keep his employees working. Gave me sob story after sob story about his children, his workers quitting on him, etc. Then after receiving over $35000 from me he walks out on the job leaving me with not on...

Description of Work
General Remodeling

Category decks,remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 11/11/2020

Review for A Step Above Construction  - 1407 Christina Hayes Lane, La Vergne, TN - 39020783

06/10/2020

It was amazing. They were very pleasant, very professional, and I would use them again anytime if needed.

Description of Work
They renovated our bathroom and kitchen.

Work Completed On 06/10/2020

06/09/2020

Very prompt and right to work. Finished quickly and his fees were the most reasonable out of three other contractors!

Description of Work
General Remodeling

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 06/10/2020

06/04/2020

Everything went great! They finished ahead of schedule. Everything turned out amazing and better than we envisioned. Would hire again without hesitation.

Description of Work
Remodel bathroom and kitchen

Work Completed On 06/03/2020

Thank you for the response look forward to working with you again soon

06/03/2020

Very well. Anything we requested or changes with plans were addressed. Definitely would hire again. First class work. Stayed within cost estimates

Description of Work
Remodel bathroom upgraded new deck hanging ceiling fans replace outside doors. existing handrail and deck boards on original deck

Category decks,remodeling,home remodeling