Southern Stairlifts

Founded 1998 • With Angi since May 2011

Southern Stairlifts provides Stairway Access Solutions for Homes and Businesses for those with Mobility and Safety concerns....

East Tennessee Electric LLC

East Tennessee Electric LLC

Specializing in ELECTRICAL SERVICES! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

01/11/2019

Total professionalism. Very prompt. A great installation. Works perfectly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stairlift installed

01/07/2019

Only one words is needed to describe their professionalism, That word is FANTASTIC! Enough said. I would hire them again in a minute. No others will do.Quick service and their kindness.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
stair lift for my son. He had pressure on the brain and after surgery he had a stroke. He had no way of getting up the stairs

CATEGORY handicap equipment,medical supplies,home automation

05/31/2018

I called Southern Stairlifts on a Saturday and Dick called me back that day. We set up an appointment for him to come and give us an estimate. He came when he said he would. We agreed on everything and the installation date. Dick came on the installation date as promised and did a very good job of the installation. Could not be more pleased with him and the stair lift. I would highly recommend Dic...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed stair lift on back stairs.

09/13/2017

Great.  Richard is excellent with his business, knowledge of product, and a people-pleaser!  Excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A stair chair was installed for elderly parent.

07/11/2017

The experience was fantastic! The service rep and the quality of the experience was great. He showed us how everything worked and took his time explaining everything. He was very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a stairlift in my home.

CATEGORY remodeling

Stairlifts and Stairlift Installations. Stairlift Service for Residential and Commercial Properties.

Repairs on Stairlift manufacturers we do not sell.

MasterCard, Check, Visa