Mobile Mower Mechanic Small Engine Repair

Founded 2010 • With Angi since April 2011

A mobile, onsite, small engine and lawn mower repair service that offers tune-ups, rebuilds, and maintenance on most all 2-cycle and 4-cycle engines and outdoor power equipment. There is a $45 to $65 charge for service calls (depends on how far away you live), plus a minimum of one hour labor per piece of equipment (if more than one piece). Labor rates range from $40 to $65 an hour and depend on type of equipment repaired and whether they are used for residential or commercial purposes. Total cost is determined by the job (service call + labor + parts). Inspection and troubleshooting on equipment must be performed before estimates will be given. Estimates will be given on necessary work before repairs are made. If you choose not to have equipment repaired after estimate is given, only the service call + a troubleshooting and inspection fee ($30) will be charged. I give a thirty(30) day warranty only on repairs that I performed. There may be a manufacturers warranty on the parts we replace....

07/14/2020

Eric was awesome!! What a great company!! Serpentine belt started smoking, pulley locked up and needed scheduled maintenance. Called as soon as it happened. Spoke to Troy who was very pleasant, kind, and understanding. He was able to get me in with only a three day wait. It was a late evening appointment but did not mind at all since waiting for such great service was well worth it and they were b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Serpentine belt replaced, pulley replaced, flat tire fixed, scheduled maintenance on John Deere L130

CATEGORY lawn mower repair,sharpening

07/24/2018

I took the mower over to their business location and the work was completed the same day. I imagine I was a little lucky on timing, and taking the mower to them definitely speeded the process up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
my push mower throttle wasn't working correctly; got that fixed plus new spark plug and air filter

CATEGORY lawn mower repair

Thank you for your business. Glad we are able to fit you in. We are rarely able to get equipment repaired same day without an appointment, being that we're 6 weeks behind on appointments.

04/12/2018

Eric did a super job on getting both pieces of equipment back in operation. My experience with him and his service over a period of years has been consistently excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install of belts on riding mower, carburetor repair on leaf vac

10/05/2017

Eric and his employee arrived promptly at the appointment time and proceeded to troubleshoot my mower. I’m delighted to report they quickly diagnosed and effected repairs, then proceeded to complete required annual maintenance (blade sharpening, oil change, spark plug etc.). Excellent work with highly professional demeanor. I recommend this company to my friends and neighbors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My gas powered lawn mower stopped working recently and also required annual maintenance. I called upon Mobile Mower Mechanic last year for their expertise and knew I could rely upon them to fix and maintain my mower again.

08/30/2017

These guys know their business! Top professionals in the repair of lawn mowers! Once arriving on site, they did an outstanding of repairing the lawnmower and making other repairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired a lawnmower that would not self-propel the hill in my front lawn.

CATEGORY lawn mower repair

On-site residential and commercial repairs, overhauls, rebuilds and maintenance of equipment, oil changes, blade & chain sharpening, safety checks, tune-ups, replacing and repairing of tires & winterizing. Welding on equipment. We are an authorized warranty center and dealer for Kohler, Briggs & Stratton, Honda, MTD, TroyBilt, Bolens, and Craftsman

Although we are able to repair almost anything, we do not work on diesel engines or outboard motors

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal