Maleni's Cleaning Services

2714 Murfreesboro Pike

Antioch, TN 37013

We have several years of experience in residential and commercial cleaning. From general maintenance cleanings to deep cleanings, we do it all! Call us today for a FREE estimate!!!...

house cleaning (25)

08/26/2020

Great job, super attentive, real nice. They did a great job. Definitely one of the best I have had in Nashville. HIRE THEM NOW!

Description of Work
Deep clean bathrooms, kitchen, clean hardwoods.

Work Completed On 08/24/2020

06/11/2020

Great! The work was done over and above what I asked and very professional. She was punctual and worked fast and accomplished all that I asked and more. The house looked great when she finished. I highly recommend her.

Description of Work
House cleaning before selling house

Work Completed On 06/03/2020

04/24/2020

Efficient, good value and on time. We will definitely use her cleaning services again.

Description of Work
Deep Cleaning

Work Completed On 01/25/2020

03/08/2020

They were amazing. Worked very hard and quickly considering the size of the job. Very considerate of my things and spaces.

Description of Work
Deep clean of house

Work Completed On 02/29/2020

12/25/2019

The girls were wonderful and very thorough. My house hasn’t been this clean in too long.

Description of Work
Deep clean whole house.

Work Completed On 12/21/2019

12/09/2019

I have a small baby and was really behind on cleaning, especially things like blinds and the refrigerator. My in laws were coming and I was able to book Maleni to come almost immediately. The house was spotless! She did a beautiful job, paid attention to detail and showed a lot of excellence. We appreciated the deep clean and will definitely hire her again!

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 09/27/2019

12/02/2019

Melani's cleaners were exceptional. We have paid twice the $$ to another company and they didn't do half of what Melani's team did. Their attention to detail is like none other, I would HIGHLY recommend. We liked them so much we've setup a recurring cleaning every other week.

Description of Work
Deep Cleaning

Work Completed On 11/27/2019

11/15/2019

An excellent experience. The ladies were immediately dedicated to the task and helped with a few special requests. I would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
deep clean of 1,700 sq ft house

Work Completed On 11/15/2019

11/01/2019

The house was sparkling clean and smelled fantastic! Even the windows were done. Those ladies did an amazing job. Great communication before, during and after. We received a reminder text the day before which I always appreciate. Very nice ladies. We felt comfortable with them in our home. We are continuing to use them now every two weeks.

Description of Work
Whole house deep cleaning

Work Completed On 10/26/2019

08/26/2019

I reviewed company listings on Angie’s List and liked what I found for Maleni’s Cleaning Service. She returned my text quickly and arranged to perform the whole house deep clean as advertised for $199. Blinds, baseboards, inside of appliances plus the normal cleaning. My bathroom sparkles like new. I highly recommend this company and will use them once a quarter to supplement my routine cleaning. ...

Description of Work
I needed to have my house cleaned on short notice. I had already made plans for the week when I found out I was having a houseguest who was a casual acquittance.

Work Completed On 08/26/2019

Residential and commercial cleaning, window cleaning, deep cleaning, maintenance cleaning.