Advantaclean of the Lowcountry, SC

Founded 1994 • With Angi since December 2010

5385 Greggs Landing Dr

North Charleston, SC 29420

Founded in 1994, AdvantaClean and its affiliates have established themselves as premier providers of essential services related to indoor air quality in the residential, commercial and governmental market segments. Our service category includes emergency water removal, mold remediation, air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning and other related services....

06/16/2022

Max K.

The impact: We incapsulated our crawlspace and installed dehumidifier in October 2020. We had all different colors of mold growing in the crawlspace before and some of the joists started deteriorating. In the past, crawlspace humidity would fall under 70% only during the cold months. Humidity inside the house would always be over 60% and sometimes over 70%. Since the encapsulation, the dehumidifier has been set at 54% and crawlspace humidity has been remaining stable at 44-47%. Humidity inside the house has been around 47-50%. The temperature in the crawlspace is close to the house temperature, between 67-76 degrees, depending on the season. In other words, we’ve had a major improvement of humidity under the house and inside the house. The work: Mario and his team were great. They removed all insulation, trash, and debris from the crawlspace, blasted the joists with soda, installed underlayment, and thick vapor barrier on the floor, outside walls, and around pillars. All work was done within 2 weeks and all the trash was hauled away. I regularly check the crawlspace myself. Several months after encapsulation I found a few joists with remaining mold. I called Mario and his team returned to clean up the missed spots. That was done AFTER we paid for the job without questions asked or without additional fees. Again, this experience working with Mario has been great. The cost: We received several quotes from other companies. Mario’s quote wasn’t the lowest, but we are so glad that we used his company’s services. The payment was requested AFTER all work was done, while other companies asked for advanced payments. I would hire Mario again and have only words of praise for his company’s work.

Description of Work
We used Advanta Clean to remediate the mold and encapsulate the crawlspace

10/09/2018

Megan A.

Mario is the absolute best! I thought we had a mold / mildew problem in a bathroom, and Mario came to take a look (to find out the problem was related to something different). He is always professional, punctual, and truly cares about helping his customers. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
mold and mildew inspection

05/05/2017

Renee B.

AdvantaClean far exceeded our expectations. They were always professional and friendly.

Description of Work
Crawlspace encapsulation with mold remediation/removal.

02/02/2017

Gary G.

Excellent; Job well-done. Great crew and company owner.

Description of Work
Crawlspace Encapsulation, some mold removal, duct cleaning

Category water damage restoration,mold removal

08/11/2016

James V.

Excellent. Despite a heavy schedule, Advataclean came out right away and provided an overview of services. Conducted baseline and mold testing via air and swab sampling and fedexed out results. Arranged for portable AC units and delivered them on a weekend. Arranged for extended AC use during 100+ heat wave over the weekend. Adjusted schedule and remediation of crawlspace to coordinate with other crawlspace work being conducted. Identified mold in an overhead and remediated within 72 hours, again working around other contractors schedules. Returned multiple times to ensure 100% satisfaction, providing valuable feedback on other projects being done simultaneously by other contractors. Extremely professional and trustworthy. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Provided immediate service for mold testing in house and remediation of crawl space.

05/13/2013

Crystal K.

Imagine coming home after an exciting night with friends to a kiddie pond in your home. That's what happened a couple of weeks ago when my husband and I walked through our front door. To our horror, a pipe in a wall busted and flooded our laundry room, living room, hallway, and part of our dining room. Being DIYers (and of course to save our laminate floors and property), my husband and I vac/swept/pushed out at least 100+ gallons of water from our home. Sure, we could've called a water mitigation company right away, but I figured 'by the time it takes them to get out here on a Saturday after midnight we'd be done anyway.' Needless to say, I was wrong - the call to AdvantaClean was the important/regret-less call I made during my ordeal. But enough about that, here's for my review... It took Mario and his crew less than an hour to respond after I called Sunday morning. While we were still in a state of shock, Mario was calm and reassuring. I must admit, I never thought comforting words from a stranger could make a difference during such a stressful/vulnerable time (after all, companies just want to get paid, right? NOT!) My experience with this company was totally unexpected. I can't recall the amount of time (wasn?t long tho) it took them to pull up my floors, remove damaged baseboards, situate fans and dehumidifiers, and everything else they did, because I did some reading and took a much needed nap; that?s just how confident I was in Mario's attitude, expertise, and words of comfort. And the customer service didn't stop after their equipment was gone, either. Here it is, two weeks later, and Mario is checking the corners of our closet because I thought I smelled mold. Thank goodness it was just paranoia... but I did get a lesson on mold, and just to erase any doubts I'm sure, Mario offered to spray mold killer. When was the last time you had a company really explain 'the situation' to you? No runaround or beating around the bush here. Long story short, I will definitely recommend AdvantaClean to my family and friends if they ever suffer the same fate. Any company could've gotten the 'job' done - but helping to ease anxiety and making a bad situation less bad - that takes a true professional who actually cares. Thanks AdvantaClean!

Description of Work
Water and mold mitigation; loss covered by insurance. Based on nature/amount of work, I feel this was a fair price.

Category water damage restoration,mold removal

Biotek Environmental Mold Removal

Biotek Environmental Mold Removal serves the state of South Carolina and parts of Georgia and North Carolina with offices in Columbia, SC and Greenville, SC. Biotek provides mold and moisture related services (investigation and remediation), flood recovery, fire restoration, crawlspace moisture control, encapsulation and dehumidification, steam pressure washing and carpet cleaning services. We know that you have many companies to choose from, and recognize that our success depends completely on creating a reputation of integrity, fairness and customer service, so maintaining great customer relationships is critical to us. As a result, our approach to customer service is simple, and that is to "always do the right thing, no matter how inconvenient it might be or how much it might hurt". Because of that unwavering focus on our customers, we are proud to have received the Angie's List Super Service Award for five consecutive years, and we are an A+ company with the Better Business Bureau in all of our markets. We encourage you to go to our website at www.biotekhelp.com to learn more about us. Thank you for giving BioTek Environmental, Inc. an opportunity to serve you and your family. Ancel Hamilton

Palmetto Environmental Solutions

Palmetto Environmental Solutions specializes in mold testing, mold remediation, and crawl space solutions. Call us for interior mold issues, crawlspace encapsulations, and commercial preventative treatments. Our business is dedicated to making the air in homes and businesses cleaner. We offer warranties for our work. Call today to set up an inspection.

Offers by Palmetto Environmental Solutions on Angi
    Carolina Coast Water

Family owned dependable company. 48 years in business. We specialize in Water mitigation, mold testing & remediation and fire damage and roof tarping. We offer competitive pricing and treat ever customer like family. No job to big or small. Prompt response and Call today for a free estimate?

Offers by Carolina Coast Water on Angi