LowCountry Termite & Pest Control

With Angi since August 2013

LowCountry Termite & Pest Control is a locally owned and operated, Christian based company, servicing the Greater Charleston area on ALL pest control and termite services. We our Licensed, Insured, and Completely capable of resolving all your Lowcountry bug problems. We treat every home as if it was ours and every customer as if they were family. Every Customer, Every time!...

08/11/2018

Drew and his team were extremely responsive and professional. Were very knowledgeable and handled the project very well from start to finish. Would definitely hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite Inspection and Treatment

09/11/2017

The service was quick. Along with spraying inside and outside my house, the technician treated all wasp nests and knocked them down. He also knocked down spider webs and put down sticky traps to catch skinks in my garage.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my house and surrounding areas exterminated for wasps, spiders, and skinks.

08/21/2017

My experience with them was friendly customer service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They treated termite and pest control.

04/18/2017

Brandon arrived at my home promptly at 2 as that was the time we agreed upon the day before. He was very efficient, informative, and oh so personable. So much so that we will be using him for a quarterly maintenance program.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to check for insect infestation and to spray for bugs that had been seen around the house.

12/01/2014

I'm not going to write a book but greatest service I have come across, professional, timely, trustworthy, all you can ask for in a contractor. Hired him for quarterly service with no worries whatsoever.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check for infestation and complete spray, inside and out.

CATEGORY pest control

LowCountry Termite & Pest Control handles all pest control issues. Whether you are dealing with ANTS to TERMITES or ROACHES to FLEAS and ALL IN BETWEEN, we can rid your home of any pest. Our services are 2nd to none with prices that are hardly ever beaten. Quarterly services start at $50 and Termite estimates are always free.