Spencer Pest Services

Founded 1977 • With Angi since June 2006

734 Wade Hampton Blvd

Greenville, SC 29609

Making a difference with our Pest Control for a Cure program to help cure cancer! Fully licensed and insured family owned pest control company with no subcontractors. Fees based on size of home. Bundle discounts available. We offer pest solutions that use the most advanced and green technologies for both the residential and commercial markets....

04/06/2022

Ellie R.

I rent and have no control over whom the property manager hires. Spencer has done termite stations around the house. They used to never let me know when they were coming. They would let the dog out, leave gates open, etc. After complaining many times, they would call FROM MY DRIVEWAY. Again, I complained. They assured me it would cease. Ah....NO. The latest guy didn't bother to find the previous stations and just dug new ones all over the yard within feet of the previous. He also cut a hole in a mat I had in front of a bike locker. THIS WAS COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY. He did not admit what he had done until confronted by management. I have asked the company to replace in kind or monetarily. They asked for pictures/prices and then went silent. IF YOU DAMAGE A CLIENT'S PROPERTY, HAVE THE DECENCY TO FIX WHAT YOU DID.

Description of Work
termite stations

12/02/2017

David W.

It went well, came out a bit earlier than planned and got right to work.

Description of Work
Pest control and inspection.

10/02/2017

Raymond L.

The crews were right on time and had performed an excellent job

Description of Work
Pest control, and vapor barrier, termite treatment

09/20/2017

Doris L.

The fire ant control took a little longer than expected and we needed a second treatment a week after the intial treatment; but since that it seems to be going well. Our boys are able to sit in the grass and play outside like boys should and not worry about getting bit.

Description of Work
Fire ant and mosquito control

05/05/2017

Kathryn V.

The salesman came out and explained the process to me. He was a totally awesome person who really enjoyed working for this remarkable company. I signed up for a year's contract of service for outdoor pest control This company offers many other services as well I will be having them replace my vents for my crawl space in the next couple of weeks with their solar powered vents, and insulating my crawl space This company helps to support the fight against cancer The cost of my pest control is $60 a month but with my Veterans' discount I only pay $54 a month, a savings of $72 a year!

Description of Work
I needed to get rid of the fire ants that were literally taking over our yard.

02/07/2017

Linda A.

This is my second time using their services. They are very prompt and so far I've had no problems. They are very attentive to my concerns when I call.

Description of Work
They did a termite inspection.

07/25/2016

Leslie H.

They have been great so far. They have been very responsive and the service is great. They are very quick to come, spray and do what I need.

Description of Work
I signed up for quarterly (or every other quarter) pest control. I have also sampled their mosquito treatment.

07/20/2016

Adele E.

Everyone I worked with was very professional and the bat removal was a success.

Description of Work
Bat removal from chimney

Category animal removal

04/18/2016

Kathryn K.

Dealing with Spencer is a pleasure, as their staff are friendly, responsive and efficient. The technician arrived within the scheduled window, quickly installed the system, checked in with us, answered a few questions and left.

Description of Work
Installed Sentricon termite system and inspected exterior and crawl space.

Category pest control,basement waterproofing

04/15/2016

Elijah W.

Installation was quick and easy. And, so far, no termites!

Description of Work
Installed a termite deterrent system.

Mount Valley Foundation Services

Mount Valley Foundation Services, founded in 1986, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They are the oldest foundation repair company in South Carolina and currently maintain offices in Columbia and Greenville. Mount Valley is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by Mount Valley Foundation Services on Angi
    Regional Foundation & Crawl Space Repair

Regional Foundation & Crawl Space Repair isn't your typical company of contractors, but we make the search for a responsible and trustworthy contractor rather easy. We're a member of the internationally renowned Basement Systems, Inc. basement waterproofing network, where you'll find a network of dealers devoted to the important guidelines of respect, integrity and responsibility. We want to meet your needs and wherever possible, we even want to exceed your expectations! Additional phones - (800) 536-6260, (919) 605-4110, (919) 982-1239, (919) 422-3206.

Wood Rescue Team

We Fix Rot. It really is as simple as that. We repair joists, sills, girders and piers in your crawlspace. Employ NADRA certified deck safety inspectors for deck repairs and perform repairs made to last on the exterior of your home including soffit, fascia, wood or Hardie siding. We are your neighbors, here to help.

Termite inspections and termite service using Sentricon Always Active Bait Stations. Tri-Annual Pest Control. Flea service, bed bug service, mosquito reduction service, fire ant service. Exclusions for animal control for rodents and wildlife including rats, squirrels and bats. Crawl space enclosures, moisture solutions, fungal remediation, French drain, sump pump, moisture barrier, vents, insulation removal, install insulation within crawl space.

Animal control for anything larger than a raccoon or opossum.