Southern Home Solutions

Founded 2009 • With Angi since August 2016

Southern Home Solutions, LLC is a high quality Home Improvement Company that prides its self in offering top quality doors and windows manufactured by the Amish in Northern Ohio. Our partnership with Provia provides Home Owners extreme quality. We believe in providing our customers with superior

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

garage doors (81)door installation (9)window replacement (2)decks & porches (1)appliance repair (2)professional organizers (1)locksmith (1)carpet cleaning (1)

01/05/2023

Don K.

Very professional and great workmanship

Description of Work
Doors, Remodeling - General

Category remodeling, doors

Work Completed On 12/10/2022

09/01/2020

Donna T.

It didnt received phone call she said only did replacement doors. Gave me a name to follow up with gave him a call he said not interested.

Description of Work
Repair sliding door

Category appliance repair, doors

Work Completed On 09/01/2020

07/12/2020

Joe C.

They scheduled an appointment for 7/10/2020 between 12-2PM. They didn't show-up nor did they call me.

Description of Work
Needed exterior door replaced.

Category appliance repair

Work Completed On 07/10/2020

06/27/2020

Sandee D.

I did not use their service, I had someone else install the door. Their price was too high.

Description of Work
None, I hired someone else

Category doors

Work Completed On 06/27/2020

04/02/2020

Ralph H.

Critical: Responsiveness The man was respectful and professional. I asked for an estimate for a 54 inch wide 36inch high gate for my front porch. The quote was 980.00. This price is rediculous. I had a 500.00 certificate i could use for there work. This job should cost around 300 to 400. I believe they scammed me on the certificate deal. I will not use them and believe there buisness practices are questionable

Description of Work
54inch wide 36inch high front porch gate

Category decks, garage doors

Work Completed On 03/31/2020

[Member Name Removed], We regret that you think we have over priced our products and service. Additionally, we regret not properly informing you of the quality level of the RDI products that were quoted. Aluminum gates that are clad in PVC and custom sizes are much more expensive than treated lumber [Member Name Removed]. In addition, we quoted two sets of Boerboel Wrap Hinges, heavy-duty drop rods, and the Boerboel Guard Dog Locking latch on both sides. Plus professional installation. We can offer you the customer size duel gate constructed with treated lumber and installed for about half the price if you prefer.

02/21/2020

anjor G.

Said they do not work on mobile homes which they should have specified before I wasted my time contacting them.

Description of Work
Entry door & frame .

Category garage doors, doors

Work Completed On 02/21/2020

08/06/2019

Thomas B.

Excellent and thorough job by the technician. And he explained everything to me,as far as use of the new equipment is concerned.

Description of Work
new garage door opener installed, plus new molding around garage door.

Work Completed On 07/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We are happy that you were pleased with the service and product.

02/21/2019

Richard D.

these folks did a super job. Quick response with quote and on time to promise with delivery. The door is beautiful and it fit into the old frame like a glove. Very happy with overall process.

Description of Work
New fiberglass front door installed

Category doors

Work Completed On 02/21/2019

01/29/2019

Vicky H.

Perfectly. I love the door’s high quality, and was very happy with the professionalism of the installers.

Description of Work
New basement door and frame

Category garage doors, doors

Work Completed On 01/25/2019

Review for Southern Home Solutions - 775 Woodruff Road, Greenville, SC - 37684994

Thank you for taking time to give us a review. We are glad you are pleased with your door!

01/11/2019

Ray L.

Southern home solutions did a great job from start to finish would recommend them any time.

Description of Work
Replace all 65 year old windows and place front and back doors and storm doors front and back.

Category garage doors, replacement windows, doors

Review for Southern Home Solutions - 775 Woodruff Road, Greenville, SC - 37651497

Thank you for your kind words, we are happy you are pleased with the products we installed for you.

01/11/2019

Chuck F.

At our first meeting David came out we discussed the windows, he showed me what he had to offer me to compare with what I was wanting. Excellent windows with a UV shielding and a lifetime warrantee that I can transfer when and if I sell my home. The craftsmanship when installing my windows and my door was unparalleled . With the UV shield I don’t have to put blinds on my windows or heavy drapes so I can still get the nice open look that I was wanting with a significant differeThank you David and staff!

Description of Work
Replacing windows and sliding glass door

Category garage doors, replacement windows, doors

Work Completed On 01/11/2019

We are glad you are so pleased with your new windows and happy with the quality! Thank you for taking the time to write us a review.

01/07/2019

Traci C.

Extremely professional and quality work!

Description of Work
Garage door installation

Work Completed On 12/17/2018

Thanks so much for taking time to give us a review. We are glad you are pleased with your garage door!

12/21/2018

Barbara S.

Completely satisfied with the replacement of our old garage door opener units. Service was excellent. Price was great. Installer was professional, friendly, and helpful in explaining all the bells and whistles on the new system. Also, the initial contact in setting up the appointment was friendly, helpful, and stress free. Highly recommend Southern Home Solutions.

Description of Work
Replace garage door openers

Work Completed On 12/17/2018

12/19/2018

David F.

Excellent customer service and product. Technician did a great job in a timely manner.

Description of Work
New garage door installed with motor

Work Completed On 12/19/2018

Thanks so much for taking time to give us a review. We hope you enjoy your new door and opener!

07/25/2018

Him M.

Could not be more pleased. Service was top notch. Would recommend them to everyone needing that type of service.

Description of Work
Garage door opener

Work Completed On 07/25/2018

We are glad your were pleased with the service. Thank you for taking the time to give us a review.

06/15/2018

Susan H.

They were excellent!! Professional, punctual, excellent work by Noe and Russ.

Description of Work
New garage door installed

Work Completed On 06/15/2018

06/11/2018

Danielle M.

Staff at Sears were very professional. In addition to the service provided the technician provided advice on how to perform regular maintenance in order to ensure that my garage continues to work at optimal performance. From here on out I will be calling Sears for any garage repairs. They are trustworthy and that is a rarity nowadays! Danielle- Gaffney, SC

Description of Work
Garage door motor

Work Completed On 06/05/2018

Thanks so much for your kind words! We are happy you were pleased with the service and appreciate that you took the time to give us a review.

04/27/2018

Mary Ann B.

David the project manager was VERY PROFESSIONAL, prompt, took time to explain and follow up on everything. Job was perfect. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Carport into a garage

Work Completed On 04/27/2018

We are pleased you were satisfied with the service and work completed. Thank you for taking time to give us a review!

04/18/2018

Ronald T.

A very professional and enjoyable process from estimate to installation. I would recommend this company to anyone who needs their services.

Description of Work
Replace garage door and aluminum trim cladding.

Work Completed On 04/16/2018

Thanks so much for taking time to give us a review. We are pleased you were happy with the service and installation.

03/15/2018

Mary Y.

The crew did a fantastic job and the door looks wonderful. It has a complete seal around the door so no drafts of air come in. The crew took down and hauled off the old door. The whole process from customer service to receiving a quote was hassle free to installation was seamless. The price was less than other quotes received and the warranty longer than other received as well. Would definitely recommend this company.su

Description of Work
I had an old wooden roll back door replaced with an electric garage door opener.

Work Completed On 03/15/2018

02/28/2018

Al T.

Installation was quick and professional. I was impressed with Russ and his commitment to do a great job. I would recommend this company to install your next garage door!

Description of Work
New garage Doors and new Garage Door Openers

Work Completed On 02/20/2018

01/02/2018

Karen M.

I received a new garage door opener for Christmas and was so pleased that I was able to get it installed the very next day! The service was excellent and I am was very pleased with how well the area was cleaned up after the installation and how prompt Sears Garage Solutions was in getting out to my house! Would absolutely recommend!

Description of Work
garage door installation

Work Completed On 01/02/2018