Designs By Cheryl Lynn & Associates, LLC.

Founded 1998 • With Angi since June 2011

Up to 30% OFF ALL FLOORING MATERIALS: HARDWOOD WOOD, LUXURY VINYL, LAMINATE, PRE-FINISHED WOOD, TILE, CARPET, CARPET, AREA RUGS.WE OFF THE HIGHEST QUALITY FLOORING MATERIALS, ALL PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED.WE ALSO OFFER HARDWOOD FLOORING REFINISHING. WE OFFER ONE STOP SHOPPING. WE WILL SAVE YOU TIME AND MONEY. WE HAVE WON "BEST OF HOUZZ" FOR 6YEARS NOW 2016-2021. We are a Premier Professional Interior Design Firm, Specializing in the Finest Customized Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling, Updating, Renovating and New Construction on any budget. "A", "5 STAR RATING",MUTI -AWARD WINNING TEAM. From Traditional to Modern, From High End to Casual we do it all. A Design That's All About You. We Are Celebrating 20 YRS IN BUSINESS. "ALWAYS FREE SUBCONTRACTOR QUOTES". Let Me and My Team Of Fully Licensed & Insured, Subcontractors, Design, Create & Implement your Custom Dream Kitchen or Bathroom. We offer Custom Cabinetry with 2 & 3D Drawings, Granite, Quartz & Marble Counter Tops , Back splashes, Bars, Laundry Rooms, Closet systems, Bookcases, Pantries, Flooring - all types, Window Treatments ,Upholstering, Painting Interior & Exterior, Wallpaper, Area Rugs & Staging....

Summerville Shutter Company

Summerville Shutter Company manufactures plantation shutters, and exterior shutters. We also carry coverings from pleated window shades to exterior solar shades and motorized roller shades. Anything you might be looking for in window covering, we can provide.

The Velasquez Company

We are a local painting company offering a variety of services. In other words, you name it, we paint it. Our focus is to provide quality painting services with exceptional customer service. We'd love to hear what projects you have coming up so give us a call.

Offers by The Velasquez Company on Angi
Palmetto Ceramic Coatings LLC

Exterior Painting Company and authorized dealer of Rhino Shield in South Carolina. Rhino Shield is is an exterior ceramic coating product that is applied to the painted areas of your home. It looks like rich, fresh paint and has a 25 year Warranty against cracking, chipping and peeling.

03/04/2021

Remodeling during COVID is hard backorder on materials took time. Cheryl was outstanding!

Description of Work
Remodel Porch to Sunroom

Category carpet installation,sunrooms

Thank you very much for the review. What a huge difference from your screened in porch to your new sunroom. I had a great time working on the design, and conversion plan, and offering many choices available to you to select from for the finished room. I'm glad that you chose the plan that you did, your new sunroom looks absolutely incredible! I was so happy you chose me again to do your remodeling...

01/14/2021

Terrific team, from concept to design to build and installation. The redo of our Master closets was a critical need for us. Cheryl’s design and concept required imaginative recreation and her product met and exceeded all our requirements. The team worked every detail of the closets to perfection, color matching, and satin surface finishes. The result is a bright environment and usable spaces for a...

Description of Work
Master closets (2)

Category carpet installation,interior designers

Thank you very much for the wonderful review! I had a great time working on your custom built his & hers master bedroom closets. They look beautiful! They are more in-line with the rest of your beautiful home executive home, and now you have the space that you needed. Thank you, Cheryl Schlensker.

09/28/2020

Splendid job. We wanted a built-in office bookshelf with cabinets below and space for a large collection in a loft office. From color to matching craftsmanship, this piece will remain in this home for years to come and look as if it was included in the original home plans. Cheryl knows how to read the customer and is a great resource to assist in the planning and execution of a product that will m...

Description of Work
Office Bookshelf built-in

Category interior designers,custom furniture,interior painters

Thank you very much for the wonderful review! I really appreciate it. I really enjoyed working with you on your beautiful home, and designing and building the custom bookcases to maximize your storage for all your books etc. It really finishes off your office quite nicely. I'm looking forward to your next project. Thank you again for the review and for being so great to work for! Cheryl

02/23/2020

Positive: Punctuality, Quality, Responsiveness, Value Cheryl did an outstanding job updating our Blinds, Shutters & window treatments. Cheryl was very responsive to our needs & request. also prompt, extremely professional & affordable. I would highly recommend Cheryl Lynn & her team for any interior design consulting / work.. First Class all the way ! 1

Description of Work
Window Blinds, Shutters & window treatments

Category interior designers,window treatments

Thank you very much! I really enjoyed working with both of you on your home, including the remodeling! You both were great to work for! Thank you for letting me help you update your entire first floor, I had such a good time doing so! Thank you again, Cheryl

12/23/2019

Cheryl Lynn did an Outstanding job from initial consultation until completion. Her suggestions & Recommendations on the project combined her expertise with our own likes & tastes, all within Budget. Cheryl was regularly on site & managed the project from beginning to end. The Contractors Cheryl used were all highly professional & respectful of our home w/ minimal inconvenience. We are extremely pl...

Description of Work
Remodeling downstairs of my home with included kitchen, flooring, painting, electrical work. Finished my stairs and painted them.

Category remodeling

Thank you very, very much! I really enjoyed working with both of you, you & [Member Name Removed]. The changes are amazing! What a difference! You have a beautiful home, it just needed some updating! I was very happy to help you with all of it, me & my sub contractors and I had a great time creating & designing your Design Plan. Best of all when we were all finished how happy both you and [Member ...

11/20/2019

Cheryl is very knowledgeable and has great ideas. Our end result was beautiful and we are well pleased. However, the process of having to coordinate the different subs got to be annoying and frustrating and caused major delays. Much of this was beyond her control bur it’s still her responsibility. Again the final outcome was wonderful but I wouldn’t want to go through this long frustrating process again.

Description of Work
Complete kitchen remodel and floors.

Category countertop installation","electrician","flooring contractor","interior designer","Lighting","plumber","marble contractor","home remodeling contractor","interior painter

09/15/2018

Shortly afterwards we received a contract.

Description of Work
Staging our home for sale

Category interior designer

03/03/2018

Work was well done. No mistakes and on time. Bathroom came out perfect. The new tub was a joy and the new layout was better for our family. (Especially the double sink) The Kitchen looks like a kitchen that was on HGTV. Cabinets are beautiful, the new island with granite countertops are amazing.

Description of Work
Had my bathroom remodeled with new a jet tub and my kitchen with new cabinets and granite counters.

Category countertop installation","drywall contractor","electrician","interior designer","Lighting","plumber","window treatment service","marble contractor","home remodeling contractor","interior painter

02/10/2018

It was on time, no problems and she was very friendly asking us if we liked the design or wanted to make any changes. We loved the design and were very happy.I

Description of Work
Had my kitchen redone with granite countertops and new Cherry wood cabinets. It came out amazing. We also had our bathroom redone with a Jet bathtub new vanity and tile floor. Again, it came out amazing.

Category ceramic tile installer","countertop installation","drywall contractor","electrician","glass repair contractor","interior designer","Lighting","plumber","window treatment service","marble contractor","home remodeling contractor

01/22/2018

Went exceptional She was very punctual Her design plan was spot on The pricing was fair I would definately recommend her services to anyone

Description of Work
Granite kitchen countertops And bathroom vanity tops 1 fireplace surround

Category countertop installation","interior designer","plumber","marble contractor","home remodeling contractor

WE WON "BEST OF HOUZZ" 5 YEARS IN A ROW 2016-2020, WE HAVE AN "A' RATING. FREE SUB CONT. QUOTES. Remodeling : Custom Kitchen & Bathroom Designs, Custom Cabinetry Kitchen & Bath with 3D Drawings, Granite, Quartz & Marble Counter Tops, Cust Wind Treats, Blinds. Area Rugs, Uph. FLOORING -MATERIALS :UP TO 30% OFF - WE OFFER THE HIGHEST QUALITY MATERIALS & ALL PROFESSIONALLY INSTALLED. Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Luxury Vinyl,Pre-fin hardwood, Carpet. Painting Int. & Ext.. Refinishing hardwood Staging.

Ask for details.