B.Marcus Specialty& Design

Founded 1991 • With Angi since July 2014

N/A

B. Marcus Specialty& Design has been in service for 25 years. It is a 2nd and 3rd generation ran business of a father and son team. The lead contractor Berry Marcus JR has 29 years of professional and expert services in the Columbia area. Feel free to contact us at anytime before 9:00 pm...

Palmetto Ceramic Coatings LLC

Exterior Painting Company and authorized dealer of Rhino Shield in South Carolina. Rhino Shield is is an exterior ceramic coating product that is applied to the painted areas of your home. It looks like rich, fresh paint and has a 25 year Warranty against cracking, chipping and peeling.

Anderson painting

Locally owned business with over 7 years of experience. Passionate about serving our local community and continuing to deliver great customer service. Feel free to call or text with questions regarding your projects. Look forward to working with you on all your home endeavors.

Offers by Anderson painting on Angi
Precise Drywall & Painting

HI, my name is Scott and I have been in business for six years, but I have over 15 years experience in Drywall and Painting. I also do home improvements and remodels. i am a licensed and insured. My work speaks volumes. I also give discounts to senior citizens as well as military and first time clients.

This pro does not have any ratings or reviews.

Have you hired B.Marcus Specialty& Design? Be the first to share your experience and help other people looking to hire this Pro.

We specialize in interior and exterior painting. Other service that we offer include master carpentry, remodeling, windows, doors, shutters, decks, house washing, etc.

We do not offer services in electrical and plumbing