Carolina Mold Solutions

Founded 1987 • With Angi since August 2012

Columbia, SC

Charleston, SC 29414

Carolina Mold Solutions provides mold prevention, remediation, and testing services for residential and commercial clients in the Carolinas. With 30 years experience working with customers, owner Joel Few is personally committed to making sure that every job is done right. Moisture management is the key to preventing mold growth. Whether humidity mitigation is causing indoor issues, or direct moisture intrusion has caused unseen mold growth, we have the experience and resources to break down the details of your air quality, to clean up your indoor environment, and to correct and account for sources of humidity intrusion....

mold removal (65)basement waterproofing (32)insulation (12)water damage restoration (11)concrete repair (1)

06/27/2021

These guys were great. They actually left a dehumidifier unit for a while longer. I then had another issue that worried me and he came over the next morning and checked the humidity level of the wood (on a Saturday).

Description of Work
They did some mold remediation

Work Completed On 06/27/2021

05/17/2021

It was a great experience these guys are fast & efficient and down to earth. They saved my parents home, I would recommend them to anybody!!

Description of Work
N/A

Work Completed On 05/17/2021

04/30/2021

Joel and his team is very professional and friendly. I live out of state and I need worked done for my mom. He and his team kept me informed and made the process smooth. They removed and cleaned the mold that was really bad in my mom's home. I would recommend Carolina Mold without any reservations. Thanks again Joel and Team.

Description of Work
remediation

Work Completed On 04/13/2021

04/12/2021

Charged me exactly what estimate was for. Finished ahead of schedule. Polite & Professional. Left work areas clean. Crawspace is mold free & looks great.

Description of Work
Encapulated crawlspace

Work Completed On 03/22/2021

10/19/2020

removal of mold in my bedroom & garage area. complete cleaning and disinfecting .

Description of Work
Very well. Joel and his son were able to get ahold of my terrible mold problem by installing 1 small dehumidifier in my workout room and one large one in the garage

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

10/01/2020

CA Mold Solutions did a wonderful job with my crawlspace. Joel was extremely helpful during the process & answered any questions I had (and I had a lot). The crew cleaned up after their work everyday and I barely knew they were on site during the day. I would recommend CA Mold Solutions to anyone needing to get work on their crawlspace.

Description of Work
Crawlspace Encapsulation

Work Completed On 09/28/2020

09/18/2020

This is the the second house I have hired Joel and crew to encapsulate the crawlspace. In both occasions, I could not have asked for more. He does what he says, does it well, and stands behind his work. Before encapsulating the crawlspace in the first house, I had a number of contractors quote the work. Joel's knowledge and approach stood out from the rest. When it came to my second house, he was ...

Description of Work
Crawl space Encapsulation

Work Completed On 04/01/2019

09/08/2020

Carolina Mold Solutions is a highly professional company that provided quick and efficient services. We had a rental property that had tenets living in it for a couple years and were never informed that there was an issue in one of the bathrooms. We only found the issue after we were able to regain possession of the property. We called Carolina Mold, and they came out that day to look at the probl...

Description of Work
Mold remediation in the ceiling of a bathroom.

Work Completed On 09/07/2020

07/31/2020

Excellent!!! Above and beyond everything expected and needed!! Wonderful, honest and professional people! My asthma and sinus drainage is already so much better.

Description of Work
crawl space, inside mold on wall and mold remediation

Work Completed On 08/03/2020

06/26/2020

Mr. Joel and Mrs. Peggy were very accommodating. My project needed to be done quickly because my family had to get out of the house and Carolina Mold Solutions quickly responded with an estimate and to do the work. Also, Stephen updated me with pictures and text of the project which was reassuring. I would recommend their service to anyone with mold issues or for a crawlspace encapsulation.

Description of Work
Mold remediation and crawlspace encapsulation

Work Completed On 06/25/2020

Air Quality Testing, Crawlspace Encapsulation, Dehumidifier Installation, Mold Remediation, Mold & Odor Cleaning, Water Loss Restoration, Commercial Client Services

Visa, MasterCard, Check