Carolina Mold Solutions LLC

Founded 1987 • With Angi since August 2012

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Columbia, SC

Charleston, SC 29414

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Carolina Mold Solutions provides mold prevention, remediation, and testing services for residential and commercial clients in the Carolinas. With 30 years experience working with customers, owner Joel Few is personally committed to making sure that every job is done right. Moisture management is the key to preventing mold growth. Whether humidity mitigation is causing indoor issues, or direct moisture intrusion has caused unseen mold growth, we have the experience and resources to break down the details of your air quality, to clean up your indoor environment, and to correct and account for sources of humidity intrusion....

mold removal (68)basement waterproofing (32)insulation (12)water damage restoration (11)concrete repair (1)

10/18/2021

Larry came out for the initial inspection and explained everything clearly with pictures. All technicians were very professional. Olen and TJ did the lion share of the work and kept me informed on their progress and the condition of my crawlspace. I have a 3100 square foot house and about a 1600 square foot crawlspace. HVAC unit was leaking water under house for a while, which made it very wet und...

Description of Work
Mold remediation and crawlspace encapsulation

Work Completed On 10/18/2021

Review for Carolina Mold Solutions LLC - Columbia, SC, Charleston, SC - 39512272

09/10/2021

Excellent job. Started the job promptly and continued till the job it was completely 100% done. Very professional. These guys know what to do and get it done. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Remediation of mold/mildew on and behind walls. Included taking out walls that had mold behind them.

Work Completed On 09/10/2021

07/09/2021

Joel was very professional and did a great job explaining about the mold and effects of it and how to reduce and eliminate in my new apartment as I am moving in a month

Description of Work
mold testing

Work Completed On 08/09/2021

06/27/2021

These guys were great. They actually left a dehumidifier unit for a while longer. I then had another issue that worried me and he came over the next morning and checked the humidity level of the wood (on a Saturday).

Description of Work
They did some mold remediation

Work Completed On 06/27/2021

05/17/2021

It was a great experience these guys are fast & efficient and down to earth. They saved my parents home, I would recommend them to anybody!!

Description of Work
N/A

Work Completed On 05/17/2021

04/30/2021

Joel and his team is very professional and friendly. I live out of state and I need worked done for my mom. He and his team kept me informed and made the process smooth. They removed and cleaned the mold that was really bad in my mom's home. I would recommend Carolina Mold without any reservations. Thanks again Joel and Team.

Description of Work
remediation

Work Completed On 04/13/2021

04/12/2021

Charged me exactly what estimate was for. Finished ahead of schedule. Polite & Professional. Left work areas clean. Crawspace is mold free & looks great.

Description of Work
Encapulated crawlspace

Work Completed On 03/22/2021

10/19/2020

removal of mold in my bedroom & garage area. complete cleaning and disinfecting .

Description of Work
Very well. Joel and his son were able to get ahold of my terrible mold problem by installing 1 small dehumidifier in my workout room and one large one in the garage

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

10/01/2020

CA Mold Solutions did a wonderful job with my crawlspace. Joel was extremely helpful during the process & answered any questions I had (and I had a lot). The crew cleaned up after their work everyday and I barely knew they were on site during the day. I would recommend CA Mold Solutions to anyone needing to get work on their crawlspace.

Description of Work
Crawlspace Encapsulation

Work Completed On 09/28/2020

09/18/2020

This is the the second house I have hired Joel and crew to encapsulate the crawlspace. In both occasions, I could not have asked for more. He does what he says, does it well, and stands behind his work. Before encapsulating the crawlspace in the first house, I had a number of contractors quote the work. Joel's knowledge and approach stood out from the rest. When it came to my second house, he was ...

Description of Work
Crawl space Encapsulation

Work Completed On 04/01/2019

Air Quality Testing, Crawlspace Encapsulation, Dehumidifier Installation, Mold Remediation, Mold & Odor Cleaning, Water Loss Restoration, Commercial Client Services

Visa, MasterCard, Check