ABOUT FACE REMODELING LLC

Founded 1993 • With Angi since January 2008

We are a a full residential remodeling company specializing in additions including outdoor decks with kitchens, fire pits, hot tubs, etc., kitchen and baths. Our crew(s) are well seasoned tradesmen that do the job right the first time. Our goal is to transform your home so that it meets your functional and aesthetic needs. No matter the size or scope of your project, we'll take time to discuss your remodeling priorities, provide you with options, establish a budget with a timeline for renovations so that surprises are avoided along the way....

For over 25 years the Storione family has been consistently redefining home improvements as a true family business. Our commitment is quality products and quality installations to provide customer with a lifetime of performance from our products. We are not general contractors and we specialize in only windows, doors and siding and we have it down to a science. As we move forward and always staying on the cutting edge out missions is to minimize you homes energy consumption through high performance windows, siding and doors. We feel that is our duty to do our part for our environment to create a better future for everyone.

At White Siding and Window Company, LLC we specialize in exceptional service and products. Our staff is dedicated to helping you find the perfect match for your HOME. Whether you need WINDOWS , DOORS, SIDING or ROOFING, we have something for you. Since 1979 we have exceeded expectations FOR MANY HOMEOWNERS in each and every way.

Note: Unfortunately at this time i am not available until further notice as I am caring for my elderly ill mother with Alzheimer's. ALL WORK PERFORMED BY OWNER - Licensed and Insured - PA Home Improvement Contractor certified #054145 - 30 years experience

04/01/2009

In order to obtain the loan from the city, I needed them to give me an estimate for specific things they were going to do. They city needed a detailed estimate. They were supposed to have this to me within so many days, but they failed to do so. They had about a month. I have not heard from them since.

Description of Work
I was planning on using them for remodeling my basement.

Category remodeling

01/30/2008

Both Dave and his partner Earl spoke to us several times about the project. They offered us advice on various options. They started when they said they would and completed the project on time and on budget. They did a quality job and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Install cabinets, countertops, ceramic tiling, electrical work, and install tile flooring.

Category ceramic tile,countertops,electrician,flooring contractor,remodeling,woodworking

KITCHEN, BATHROOM, BASEMENT , ADDITIONS, CUSTOM OUTDOOR SPAS, DECKS, ROOFING& SIDING, SERVICE REPAIR WORK. WE CAN PROVIDE ALL ENGINEERED DRAWINGS TO MEET ALL OF CUSTOMERS NEEDS. WE ALSO HAVE FINANCING AVAILABLE TO QUALIFIED CUSTOMERS.

Plumbing, HVAC, Electrical. We do small repairs in these fields.

Check, Financing Available