Altreche's Painting

Founded 1990 • With Angi since August 2015

I am a profecional painting companny...

Here at Y.A.K Powerwashing LLC take every job small or big to the full power. We service all homes and property needs. We have bundle discounts up to 15% off your job. Call or Schedule a free estimate today.

From complete plumbing fixture installations to kitchen remodels, our honest, family-owned plumbing contractor and heating contractor from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, has your needs covered. Call upon Hophan Brothers Plumbing & Heating like individuals all throughout the Greater Philadelphia area have since 1918. You won't be disappointed with the work or the prices.

Golden Rule Plumbing & Contracting, LLC, lives by the golden rule. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality dependable service at affordable prices for all of your plumbing & home improvement needs; always on time & on budget. We take great pride in exceeding your every expectation. We take care of all of your plumbing needs large & small, from complete plumbing for new construction, additions, & remodels, to all faucets, fixtures, pipes, hot water heaters, drain cleaning, sump pumps, water & sewer mains & more! We treat all of our customers the way we would like to be treated, with honest, reliable, personalized service at affordable prices.

03/30/2016

Description of Work
We had several estimates to paint a large 2 story foyer. Rafael had the best estimate for prep and 2 coats of paint. He was very professional and did an excellent job. I am very picky and don't say that often. We have continued to use Rafael for several other home projects. He is also an experienced plumber.I decided I wanted to paint my kitchen cabinets myself. He was kind enough to share his knowledge and technique and supported my efforts. He is definitely worth a call for an estimate.

Category plumbing,remodeling,interior painters

Interior-exterior painting-plumbing-ceramictiles drywall-power washing decks-porches exe exe