Alta Design

Founded 1998 • With Angi since September 2010

948 Matsonford Rd

Conshohocken, PA 19428

Alta is a full service architectural and engineering services company. We have four full-time employees, and several architectural engineering interns. All of our work is performed by our staff. Estimates for your project over the telephone or in our office are free. ...

02/28/2017

Michael G.

The owner called me back and when I described my query he said that I was wrong and needed to get my yard resurveyed. Now I live on 0.93 acres but he wanted to survey the surrounding 4 acres. He started pricing numbers way above the competition and then had the audacity to mention that even if he doesn't get my business that he does well for himself. Should not trust this company if others that you contacted are all in the same price range.

Description of Work
I needed to get an Elevation Certificate completed.

12/18/2014

Nanette D.

10/28/2014

KRISTINA G.

11/08/2011

Paul P.

A survey was needed to establish boundary lines of my residential property. After reading the extensive review of ALTA Design on Angie's list , I was very impressed and made a personal visit to their Conshohocken office and spoke to Timohy Btouse, their chief engineer.He examined the property deed and other documents I brought with me and explained thoroughly the need for additional documentary information and their approximate costs as well as the approximate cost for a completed survey, He said he could start the work fairly soon and he kept his word. A detailed contract was signed with my deposit. To my delight, within five days two surveyors began work with two return site visits to complete the work. They were thoroughly professional, courteous and answered all questions in a most helpful way. Mr. Brouse also came to the site to examine and explain the work in progress, showing me the survey in its working stage and an explanation of its various measurements and numbers. His presence was most reassuring. My first visit was September 22, 2011 and amazingly I received my completed survey October 13, 2011 -- all was done in just 22 days. The cost was fair and reasonable. The professional work was outstanding and Mr. Brouse , a pleasure to work with as well as his associates. I recommend this company highly -- their professionalism and their willingness to accommodate my needs was impressive. I will certainly contact them for further projects as needed.

Description of Work
A residential survey to establish boundary lines. Three site visits were made by two surveyors. One visit by the chief engineer, Timothy Brouse.. Monuments,pins, nails with stakes were located to outline the property. A copy of the survey plan was provided.

Greenstone Gardens

Greenstone Gardens is a full service Landscaping and Hardscaping company. We are an authorized E.P. Henry contractor. We have over 30 years’ experience. We are family owned and operated. We offer our customers high quality, professional service. Our company goal is 100% customer satisfaction. Let Greenstone Gardens create your own private escape. Remember landscape is a growing investment.

Zoom Drain

Here at Zoom Drain, we are best known for fast response times and our ability to provide focused solutions to drain & sewer problems. From sinks, toilets and tubs to main lines and sewers, our team of drain & sewer professionals are ready to provide you with fast, expert services.

Valdel Plumbing

Residential Plumbing & Drain Cleaning Service. Owners have over 30 years of experience. Proudly servicing Montgomery County, Chester County, Delaware County and lower Bucks County with professional, personal and timely service. Guaranteed respect for you, your time and your home. No job is too big or too small. Call us today for Expert Service, Quality Products, and Affordable Price!

Offers by Valdel Plumbing on Angi

Check, PayPal

Architecture, civil engineering, structural engineering, geotechnical engineering, land surveying, site plans, stormwater management, land planning, renovation design, addition design, custom home design, electrical plans, plumbing plans, fire alarm plans, landscape architecture, hardscaping design, drainage system design, professional engineer, architect, erosion & sediment control plans.