WILLIAM J BARRY LANDSCAPING

Founded 1947 • With Angi since August 2007

4.4

10 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. MONTHLY BILLING. NO EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE....

Zoom Drain

Zoom Drain

Here at Zoom Drain, we are best known for fast response times and our ability to provide focused solutions to drain & sewer problems. From sinks, toilets and tubs to main lines and sewers, our team of drain & sewer professionals are ready to provide you with fast, expert services.

06/11/2013

It went fine and he was very nice man. But the painter I used if you get to that, I love them. It was a good company. I didn't need a company that was so involved, I just needed somebody to help me take some things away but they were very nice and very gracious.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had used William J. Barry Landscaping last year. I just needed him to take some land waste away and he started out wanting to charge me $400 but he went down to $200 for he was in the area.

06/21/2012

We discussed the work needed and he seemed very knowledgeable. Months went by but he never did the work and rarely return my phone calls.I eventually gave up and went with someone else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing.

CATEGORY lawn service

DUE TO MY SPOUSE HEALTH CONDITION AND THEN HER DEATH I WAS UNABLE TO RESPOND IN A TIMELY MANNER

04/03/2012

I contacted Mr. Barry and set-up an approximate appointment time. Mr. Barry arrived and was very pleasant to talk to. He provided answers to my questions and seemed very interested in working on my lawn. Before giving me an estimate, he wanted to mark the low and high spots to make sure we were both on the same page. Unfortunately he did not have any stakes/flags with him at the time. He left with...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted to have some lawn work done: · Fill in some low spots · Level some high spots · Seed and fertilize the areas worked on above · Power seed the whole lawn

02/20/2012

Our lawn was really very bad last summer. It had strange weeds and I couldn't do anything about it. I had to make a couple phone calls to Mr. Barry and he finally came out. He looked at the lawn and identified the weeds and talked about what he could do about it. I told him I also wanted to reduce a flowerbed in size. He gave me a reasonable verbal estimate. He said he would come back and also sen...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
William J Barry Landscaping came out in late October to help me with my lawn and to look at reducing the size of a flowerbed.

CATEGORY lawn service

DUA TO SPOUSE HEALTH AND THEN HER DEATH I WAS UNABLE TO RESPOND IN A TIMELY MANNER

02/08/2012

I really liked their professionalism.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They trimmed the hedges in the yard.

CATEGORY landscaping

SPRING- FALL LEAF C/U. FULL LANDSCAPE MAINTENANCE. LANDSCAPE RENOVATIONS.SHRUB REMOVAL & PLANTING, COMPLETE LAWN CARE & SHRUB CARE. INSECT CONTROL, TRIM & HAND PRUNING SHRUB. WEED, MULCH BEDS, ANNUAL & PERENNIAL FLOWERS,GROUND COVERS. DEBRIS REMOVAL ORGANIC & NON-ORGANIC SNOW PLOWING. FIELD MOWING. SEEDING & SODDING LAWNS. TOP SOIL,GROUND LEVELING & GRADING. STONE PAD INSTALL FOR SHEDS. STUMP GRINGING. WEED CONTROL FOR SIDEWALK & PARKING LOTS. PRESURE WASHING. LINE PAINTING.

LARGE TREE SERVICE.