Atlas Management LLC

Founded 2015 • With Angi since November 2016

25030 SW Parkway Ave. Suite 105

Wilsonville, OR 97070

Atlas Property Management is owned and operated by local real estate professionals who have specialized knowledge in the real estate industry. As real estate investors themselves, the Atlas team know property management in Oregon and can provide exceptional service to Oregon homeowners and renters. Our team of experts are the best in the business – you can trust that you are working with people who can maintain your best interests as a property owner or tenant. Our team is also dedicated to continuing our education in the property management field, so we are always working to build and grow as a company....

10/08/2020

Brett H.

This property management company is the absolute worst I've ever dealt with. I'm honestly shocked at the amount of city, state, and federal health codes and laws they care breaking. It really is disturbing. It is putting all of us in danger and making our lives miserable. If you speak up they slander you and ignore your phone calls and emails. I have PTSD. Leaving someone like me in suspense or sending me things that are obviously things to try and get me to move or feel pressure to shut up is illegal and wrong! It's disgusting behavior and JC's managers have known for months and have done NOTHING! His manager hasn't even gotten back to me in MONTHS! Last time I left a message on her phone was a month ago but I've been calling every other week and sending her emails as the situation worsens. Not so much as a courtesy email back. Super professional right?! So far we have trash all over the place because the construction company keeps illegally dumping materials; most likely because they don't like the manager as I discussed the manager and the dumping and they expressed their disdain for JC as well. Residents now think its OK to just dump whatever wherever and have begun tossing their items outside the garbage area even because there are nails and mold and toxic chemicals all over the inside of the trash area. It's hazardous to walk in there half the time. There's never any room for resident garbage. We've talked to the city and I'm talking to them again. I guess they will have to increase garbage flow which will cost them $$$ and I'm going to the feds about this not being a safe and sanitary housing option. A resident keeps leaving the garbage door open on purpose to let random homeless people, often druggie looking ones who yell at us and spread garbage everywhere all over the **** parking lot. A guy with a gun showed up and tried to break into an empty unit next to me and pointed the gun at a neighbor with bi-polar disorder who now needs psych care. Been calling for a month trying to get JC's boss or someone to get the footage to the cops. They requested it but they are lieing to us and told us to get the report. Lol. No! that's their job to ensure the safety of their residents! How hard is it to get a police report and take the footage to them or say you don't have it? Are you even filming? Do I need to set up my own cameras? Why don't you have any cameras in the parking lot where cars keep getting illegally towed or broken into or stolen? Where people keep illegally dumping stuff? Why did they take the floodlight and camera from behind the units off? That was put in after someone tried to break into my back two windows 2 years ago and I had to be ambulanced to the ER after a PTSD attack. We got neighbors with serious electrical issues. There's dry rot under our door and the floors have been warped since we moved in. Most likely the foundation is going to ****. Fleas, rats, crime, mold, incompetent management, cars being towed left and right. I mean its enough to drive anyone mad! DO NOT RENT AT TUSCANY VILLAGE APARTMENTS! Ask a resident how they like it and not one JC or the property management has you talk to. Pick a random person. Come say hi to me in 23. I'll give you my honest opinion. There's so much more but I'm tired of writing.

Description of Work
Atlas Refuses to Maintain Their Residents Units

08/01/2018

Darren M.

Atlas made a couple “mistakes” on the two most important parts of their job in regards to tenants: billing and deadlines, but they might be a great company for property owners who want to outsource the squeezing of tenants. 1. Without sending a new contract or a notice of rent increase, they billed $100 more than my previous rent. When asked about this my property manager told me that it was a mistake and reduced it by $100. 2. When Atlas sent a lease renewal agreement it said that i had 12 days to decide whether to sign a minimum 1 year lease. When i asked my property manager, different one this time, about the 12 day time frame he told me both that the words do not mean what they say and that the date listed is not the real deadline. It is extremely problematic that the property manager would claim that the words on a legally binding contract do not mean what they say. When pressed to provide me with an “accurate” agreement he provided a new lease renewal agreement with a different date but the same verbiage. When pressed on these claims more than a week later a different representative told me that my property manager had not made a mistake but had changed his mind and that the new lease renewal agreement was a concession, not a correction, and thus that the original lease renewal agreement was actually not a mistake. They should get their story straight.

Description of Work
Accurate landlording.

Category property management

[Member Name Removed], we truly apologize for all the confusion! Our goal isn't to mislead you in any way. As you know this property has never been professionally managed and much of the information is unknown. We are doing everything we can to ensure a smooth transition and are here at anytime to answer your questions. Please contact us directly to discuss this. 971-808-9358 Thank you!

11/15/2017

Jeffrey F.

I want to commend my property manager, Brandon Morett, and his property management company, Atlas Property Management, for the absolutely outstanding job they have been doing! Brandon has always been very responsive answering all of my calls and emails. And believe me, there have been numerous calls and emails as he has helped me work thru some neighborhood issues. I appreciate his clear communication style, and his honest and straightforward manner. On those rare occasions when I haven’t been able to reach Brandon and needed immediate assistance, other individuals from Atlas Property Management have been great in responding to my needs. Brandon has kept me involved every step of the way from allowing me to preview postings advertising my rental property, to reviewing prospective tenant applications, to helping me work thru neighborhood association issues, to communicating with various contractors that I prefer to use, to giving me updates on my tenants, and to helping me work thru various neighborhood association issues. I realize some property owners prefer not being as involved as I am, but Brandon has had no issues with my involvement. Since I live out of state and can only attend neighborhood association meetings via a live online video feed, Brandon took it upon himself to attend a recent neighborhood association meeting on my behalf in order to work out a neighborhood issue. I felt Brandon’s attendance at the neighborhood association meeting was very helpful and I sincerely appreciated him doing that. However, when I insisted on him paying him for attending the meeting, he refused to accept payment and told me he was glad to help me out with my neighborhood issue. I had heard so many horror stories about property manager companies that I was reluctant to use one. But, since I live in a different state from my rental property, I really needed someone to help monitor my property on my behalf. Brandon Morett and Atlas Property Management have definitely put my mind at ease. I could not have picked a better person or property management company than Brandon Morett and Atlas Property Management!

Description of Work
Manage my rental property

10/11/2017

Taylor B.

Very well. The team is extremely helpful, efficient and professional. Would highly recommend!

Description of Work
Property management services

Category property management

Thank you [Member Name Removed].

10/10/2017

David S.

Great! Good follow-through with very helpful information.

Description of Work
Property management services Consultation

Category property management

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

06/16/2017

Eric P.

Atlas outperformed the other management companies I contacted in regards to their responsiveness, courteousness, and professionalism. Within a few days of reaching out Andy had scheduled an appointment with our Board President and conducted a walk-through of our property with her to assess our needs. After the walk-through the president mentioned that she appreciated his rapport and felt that he'd be a good person to work with. Shortly after Atlas sent us the proposal we had asked for. That was weeks ago and I'm still waiting on other management companies to get back to me!

Description of Work
Our community is in the process of getting proposals from management companies.

Category property management

Thank you for the kind words [Member Name Removed]. We strive to respond quickly and accurately with all information requested from us.

06/13/2017

Amy B.

Wonderful !!! Mark and his team coordinated everything ... they showed us multiple properties and saw us through the move. They checked in with us on move day and made sure all was good with the rental. I highly recommend Atlas to all my friends and business contacts. Stellar Service!

Description of Work
needed help finding a rental property

Category property management

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]. We are so happy that we were able to find something that worked for you guys. We hope to continue working with you and your family going forward for many years!

06/13/2017

Colleen R.

Great! The team is very friendly. They exceeded all expectations.

Description of Work
Property management

Category property management

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. We're happy everything went well!

05/09/2017

Sarah S.

Professional team, they responded quickly to my needs via email and were willing to go above and beyond to help.

Description of Work
Property management

Category property management

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. We do our best to be as helpful as possible even in difficult circumstances.

04/23/2017

Jessika M.

Atlas went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect for our move in. Even during one of the worst snow storms in history they were always quick with response, snow removal, and keeping tenants up to date with what was going on. They are also up with the times which makes everything so much easier. Being able to e-mail or log into a portal to report a problem, ask a question and/or make your rent payment online makes life so much easier!

Description of Work
Atlas was our management company on a rental townhome we needed when between homes. We had to sign a lease from out of state which is always an uneasy feeling...

Category property management

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. You guys were great tenants and made our job super easy. We'd love to have you again as tenants if you are ever between houses again!