All Pest Control Company

Founded 2007 • With Angi since June 2007

9389 SW Tigard St

Tigard, OR 97223

All Pest Control is a small, highly rated, local Portland Pest Control company – big enough to cover all your needs and stay current with the latest advances yet small enough to know you and treat you like a friend. After all, that’s who we want to be – someone you can trust to care about your specific pest control needs....

11/11/2019

Aurelie S.

I had a large nest of in-ground eastern yellow jackets removed from under a heather bush. The young man came early to get them before they really started to move and had it all done in an hour. Very efficient.

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Category pest control

Thank you for your business and feedback, we sincerely appreciate and hope you'll consider our company in the future for any pest control needs. Thanks again!

10/24/2019

Courtney K.

Trenton was wonderful - punctual, and exactly at the time they said they would be here. He was able to pinpoint where the ants were coming from, and sprayed our foundation as well as a number of places inside where they were coming inside our home. We would definitely hire them again - thank you for the great work!

Description of Work
Infestation of sugar ants - needed help removing.

Category pest control

Thank you for your feedback [Member Name Removed]! We're so glad Trenton was able to address your ant problem and sincerely appreicate your consideration of our company in the future.

08/19/2019

Benjamin M.

It was good. they were on time , professional and very knowledgeable about their work.

Description of Work
They did application for the pest control agent.

Category pest control

We're happy to hear you had a good experience with our company and are truly grateful for your business! We hope you'll consider us in the future. Thanks again!

08/13/2019

Bsrbara B.

Went very well. Ant infestation required several trips to eradicate. Very professional, polite, knowledgeable agents.

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Category pest control

Thank you very much for your business and feedback, it means so much to us! We hope if you need pest control in the future, you'll think of us first! Thanks again!

06/03/2019

David R.

It's good. Everything is fine. They are catching them. They are taking care of the issue.

Description of Work
They came for pest control. They check the traps for the mice.

Category pest control

Thank you so much for your feedback, we're glad to hear our technicians are able to address your pest problem. Thank you for your business, we greatly appreciate it!

05/31/2019

David R.

Very responsive, on time, and took care of the problem. No pressure to sign up for a long-term commitment or to setup auto-pay with a credit card. They took care of the issue for a set price and were easy to work with. A rare find in this type of business.

Description of Work
N/A

05/15/2019

David P.

Very well. They came out when they promised. They took care of the bugs. Price was reasonable. They were on time. Good job.

Description of Work
Spraying for some bugs.

Category pest control

Thank you for your business and feedback, we sincerely appreciate it and hope you'll consider us in the future if the need arises! Thanks again.

05/14/2019

Kyung K.

It was very good. Easy to contact. They came in quickly, and price was reasonable.

Description of Work
Ant exterminating service.

Category pest control

Thank you so much for your feedback! We're so happy to hear you're pleased with our service and do hope you'll contact us if you ever need us in the future. Thanks again!

03/29/2019

john L.

The work was fine and they were great at following up if I had to have them come back out.

Description of Work
Pest control treatment for ants.

Category pest control

Thank you for your feedback [Member Name Removed]! We're here if you need us and sincerely appreciate your business! Thanks again.

02/07/2019

LORI C.

They were professional, polite and always on time. They did exactly what they've said and explain what they are doing. Very responsive and reasonable prices.

Description of Work
Rodent elimination.

Category pest control

Thank you so much for your feedback and business [Member Name Removed]! We're so happy to hear you're pleased with your pest service and hope you'll consider our company in the future. Thanks again!

11/07/2018

Troy L.

These guys are awesome! Very professional, reasonably priced, and easy to work with. Trenton was friendly, punctual, and professional. I also appreciated the phone calls and reminder text messages from office staff about upcoming appointments. I would highly recommend!

Description of Work
Mice eradication

Category pest control

Sorry for the delay responding [Member Name Removed], we're so fortunate to have Trenton on our team and glad to hear you had such a great experience with our company. Thank you for your feedback and business, it means so much to us. Thanks again.

09/28/2018

Gary M.

So far s good. It's been 1 week since they sprayed and have not seen evidence of any remaining. They gave a 90 day warranty.

Description of Work
Carpet beetles in kitchen/family room area

Category pest control

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We're happy to hear the treatment is working. Let us know if we can be of further assistance or if you see any activity, we're here to help! Thanks again.

09/01/2018

Glenn J.

I have never heard back from them when I tried to set up a time for the removal. I understand that this is a busy season for wasp removal. We still can't use parts of the backyard because of the nest. I have been trying to use some of Angie's top rated agencies but I'm not having very much success setting any thing up.

Description of Work
I need to have a wasp nest removed.

Category pest control

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you for alerting us and for working with us to get our technician out to address your wasp nest. We're sorry for the delay as we were indeed booked out quite a ways, and we appreciate your patience. I know our technician Trenton did a great job for you and we were happy to hear you were pleased with his service and he was able to take care of that nest for you on the spot. We hope you'll consider our company again in the future! Thanks again!

08/20/2018

Joan S.

This review is dependent on having Carl as the technician. I wasn't overly pleased until Carl became my technician..He is knowledgeable and helpful, through and takes pride in his work. Any review is usually more about the person who does the work than the actual company. The scheduler Ashley is also very helpful.

Description of Work
Mice control

08/01/2018

Joseph W.

Yellow jackets gone. Did not clean up the mess.

Description of Work
Killed a Yellow Jacket nest in the hood of a motor home.

06/25/2018

Mark D.

Great service! The first tech placed half a dozen traps under and around our house and the rat was caught within a week. They then followed up four times on a regular basis, as promised, to ensure there were no more rodents. They were prompt every time and customer service was excellent. I would use All Pest again without hesitation.

Description of Work
Rodent (rat) removal

Category pest control

Thank you [Member Name Removed], for taking a moment of your time to tell others about your experience. We truly grateful for your business and look forward to working with you in the future. Thanks again!

06/20/2018

Johannes T.

Kevin is very conscientious and punctual. Even helped me getting rid of spiders too, which I did not realize, is also a pest!

Description of Work
Need to resolve rodent and ant infestation.

Category pest control

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed], we sincerely appreciate your feedback and business and hope you'll consider our company again in the future! Thanks again!

01/10/2018

DENNIS L.

It has gone great since the first time they came out. Explained everything clearly as to what would be done and have done a great for many years now. On the few occasion where we have have a break through of ants they respond quickly and it is covered in our quarterly costs. For myself this has been well worth the money to not having to deal with a multitude of small black ants in our kitchen and bathrooms. This was an ongoing issue for many years before we hired AllPest.

Description of Work
they spray quarterly for small black ants that come into our house

11/24/2017

Deborah H.

After seeing mice in our garage, and then finding their excrement in many boxes and areas of the garage, we bought some bait traps at Home Depot but we were concerned they were getting into our crawlspace beneath the house - we hadn't actually gone down there but our cat seemed overly interested in staring at the space to get down there. We called and they sent someone out with a couple of days. The young man who came out was very knowledgeable and friendly, and absolutely zero-pressure sales. He offered information and tips on how to eradicate the mice ourselves. However since we didn't want to actually go down in the crawlspace we hired him to go down there, inspect and put down a bunch of bait. He found much evidence of mice as we (and the cat) suspected. This was right after Christmas, and we never saw another mouse in our garage or evidence of activity after his visit. I'd definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
We had seen mice in our garage last winter and had tried to eradicate them ourselves without success.

10/02/2017

Robert S.

Michael came out, threw on his bee suit, went into my attic and exterminated all of the yellow jackets. It took him about 30 minutes in total. There is just nothing to complain about. He was great in every respect. He was kind, efficient, knowledgeable and was good about cleaning everything up. I would recommend All Pest to anyone. I used an Angie's list coupon for $186.00 and had no issues with it.

Description of Work
Yellow Jacket removal.

08/29/2017

WILLIAM R.

The service was prompt and thorough.

Description of Work
Ant problems in multiple areas of the house.

08/28/2017

Kathi H.

Very professional and did a great job

Description of Work
Traps for rodents under house

08/24/2017

Scott R.

To be honest, I was kind of skeptical as I followed the guy around, as he didn't appear to me to be doing a very thorough job. However, I haven't seen a single ant in almost a month now, so what he did appears to have done the trick. I am quite pleased with the results so far. He said that it's common to be called back for the kind of ants that I had, so that may still happen, but so far, so good!

Description of Work
I had an ant invasion going on that I'd been trying to take care of myself for quite some time.

08/14/2017

Mary Ann J.

They were great, fast and thorough. They came back to reinspect to make sure pests were gone.

Description of Work
We used one of the special deals that was offered for general pest control.

08/09/2017

Tony P.

It was fine. It depends. I think what they offer is what is offered. I could probably do it on my own just as effective as they can in certain scenario. I got use to what works, and what doesn't work. If they have a better product and keep it under control. It is what I would do. I didn't come out of it thinking I would use them, it would be more of a mixture, and do it my own route. I might use them. They did explain the chemicals they were using. Good direction of what they were doing.

Description of Work
It was for preventative exterior pest control treatment.

John's Waterproofing

John's keeping basements and crawl spaces dry and healthy since 1974. Cost is determined by the job. CCB#15830 Additional phone numbers: (800)810-5883, (503) 873-5650, (503) 233-0825 & (503) 364-3978. Additional e-mail: education@johnswaterproofing.com. In house licensed plumber.

Tough Bug Solutions

Tough Bug Solutions has been serving the Portland metro area with the highest quality pest control services for years. Call us today for all your exterminator needs. Our services include but are not limited to: the removal of termites, carpenter ants, small ants, spiders, roaches, fleas, silverfish, carpet beetles, boxelder bugs, bed bugs, rats, mice, yellow jackets, hornets, wasps, and bees. We handle wood destroying insects, bed bug control, general pest control, rodent control & stinging insects.

Croach

Croach is a leader in pest control services specializing in elimination and management of pests including rodents, ants, spiders, termites, roaches, bees, and other stinging, flying, or crawling insects. We build lasting relationships with our customers to keep their homes protected and pest-free. The basis of our success is providing customers with a tailored, long-term pest control and prevention program. We create custom elimination, exclusion, and integrated pest management solutions specific to each customer’s situation. Our rock-solid satisfaction guarantee ensures customers receive retreats between scheduled visits free of charge should a pest problem return. Meet your local licensed and experienced technician and learn how Croach pest control services give you consistent peace of mind.

Offers by Croach on Angi
    ODA #AG-L1002697CPO, CCB#195716
    Oregon
    OR Dept of Agric, CCB
    01/03/2018

All Pest offers specific pest extermination services as well as periodic service plans for those who want to live pest free. We offer some of the best warranties in the industry. When available, we strive to use Eco-friendly options. Covered pests are: carpenter ants, sugar ants, termites, bees, wasps, yellow jackets, hornets, spiders, wood beetles, pavement ants, silverfish, box elder bugs, fleas, roaches, carpet, beetles, pantry beetles and moths, mice, rats, moles, squirrels,and birds.

Larger mammals - skunks, raccoons