Cascade Landscape Maintenance LLC

Founded 1990 • With Angi since June 2005

Cascade Landscape Maintenance has been serving the entire Portland Metro area for almost two decades. Our company has maintained its commitment to efficient, affordable & quality work. These principles remain an important part of what we do each day on every project. Our team is dedicated 100% to customer satisfaction....

Red Bark Inc

Red Bark Inc. can help with any of your bark dust blowing needs. We have 25 years of experience, dependable, licensed drivers, and top of the line bark blowers to ensure a job well done, every single time.

Green City Landscape Maintenance

Give us a call for your landscaping needs.

Forest Landscape Inc

Forest Landscape, Inc is proud to present our customs landscapes for your home.We are a landscape company that emphasizes more then your typical, run-of-the mill projects that take up space within your neighborhood.

05/04/2017

Very professional, punctual maintenance crew did an awesome job on our lawn. They were friendly, attentive, and focused on the details. Excellent service so far, and we will be using them for the foreseeable future for lawn and yard maintenance.

Description of Work
Weekly lawn care.

Category lawn service

01/04/2016

I can't say enough about this company. I had decided once last year (2014) that I could find someone less expensive and did. All to my own dismay, they didn't know what they were doing. Advertised as supervising their men with a licensed master gardener I came to realize he didn't know a mum from an azalea, and made up stuff as he went. And then he quit coming, which was in itself a blessing. I st...

Description of Work
Weekly lawn care all year long. Spring cleaning and winterizing extra. I have the same men each week, they mow the yarn in a different direction each week so no ruts, they clean up after me if I do some yarn work or trimming, and they are fast, efficient, trustworthy, and as kind as they could possibly be. My yard is the bright star of the neighborhood!!

Category lawn service

05/16/2014

The company's business card was left on my front door and I needed a quote. The receptionist was very sweet and repeated all the information to verify all was correct. On actual day of appointment, no one showed up. Called the company to see what was going on (2x) and no one responded back to any of my calls. I am not happy and this shows me that they have poor customer service and makes me weary ...

Description of Work
I called this landscaper for a quote and the owner never showed up to my house. No one even called me back to apologize or explain what the situation was. I waited nearly an hour for our appointment and called them twice to leave messages. No response to any of my inquiries. I was very upset that I wasted an hour waiting for someone who didn't even show up or have to courtesy to let me know what was going on.

Category landscaping,lawn service

02/12/2014

They show up without fail and take care of the yard as needed. We are pleased with the service we receive.

Description of Work
Cascade Landscape Maintenance provides regular biweekly maintenance of our yard, including mowing, pruning, weeding, leaf blowing/removal, and fertilizing as needed.

Category landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal,mulch

01/21/2014

ARRIVED WITHOUT NEEDED EQUIPMENT TO DO JOB.LEFT WHILE I as calling Angies List. No work was done.

Category landscaping

Could this review have been posted to Cascade Landscape Maintenance Service by mistake? Our company has no record of ever working for Millicent. There are no bids for the job either. As we strive to always provide the best level of service possible and are always looking for ways to improve, we would like to know if this job was bid under a different name or address so we can address it properly

Landscape Maintenance. Bark & Mulch Application. Pressure Washing. One Time Mowing, Edging & Blowing Available. One Time Yard Clean Ups. Fertilizer Application. Adjusting Sprinkler Heads. Programming Irrigation Controllers. Sprinkler System Startup. Upkeep Of Already-Installed Landscape Projects. Pruning. Spraying. Weeding. Leaf Removal. Gravel Refreshing For Existing Walkways.

Check, Visa, MasterCard