QUALITY PLUS AUTO REPAIR & MUFFLERS

Auto Mufflers
Auto Transmission
Auto Radiators
Auto Accessories

We are family owned and operated since 1980. We are a Better Business Bureau Accredited business with an A+ rating. Cindy is an ASE Certified Service Consultant and both technicians are ASE Master Certified....

Mobile Welding Fab & Repair

I build new steel structures and repair existing steel structures using a flux-core welding machine. Specializing in residential projects. Rates are negotiable. Mobile, independent welder with experience + schooling.. Experience; Lead Fabricator building snow/skateboard features (handrails, boxes, ledges, ramps) @ Timberline Lodge, High Cascade Snowboard Camp .. Schooling; Basic fabrication techniques, metal machining, pipe welding..

Offers by Mobile Welding Fab & Repair on Angi
Shiloh Water Systems

**South Willamette Valley Branch NOW OPEN** Shiloh Water Systems is a family business specializing in residential and commercial well systems and water quality company with over 35 years’ experience specializing in well and water system design, service and installation of pumps, pressure tanks, storage systems, water treatment and filtration systems, including drinking water stations. With the opening of our new southern branch, we can better serve the Southern Willamette Valley for filtration needs. We provide 24/7 emergency service and are committed to providing innovative products and exceptional customer service at a competitive price. Shiloh Water Systems is a State of Oregon certified small public water systems operator, and the authorized independent Kinetico dealer for the Willamette Valley. CCB# 164951

Daly Plumbing & Construction

We are a small business, that is Veteran owned and operated in General Contracting and Plumbing with 35 years of Service, Repair, and Remodel experience. We also do Handyman repairs and Fencing. We have a commitment to excellence in every aspect of our business while upholding a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service and pride in our work that we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. We’ve been in this industry long enough to be familiar with older houses and ADA requirements. We have flipped houses, built several houses, and we've seen all kinds of problems. We also give special attention to Veterans’ projects by addressing their special needs and concerns. We offer a discount to Veterans, Active or Retired, and also to Senior citizens. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests, and make their concerns the basis of our business. We provide Emergency Service, Residential, Commercial, and Small Jobs are Welcome.

09/07/2014

I am new to the area and one of the most challenging things for me is to find a auto repair facility that I can trust and rely on for my vehicle's needs.Cindy and the guys at Quality were great and i feel lucky that I was able to find them through Angie list first try. I'll be back and feel comfortable recommending them to others and that's not something I do easily.

Description of Work
Took car in with engine check light on.. They clarified the issue, did an oil change, adjusted my brakes and did an overall check of my vehicle.

03/03/2014

Quality Plus Auto Repair and Mufflers are very helpful, friendly, courteous, kind and all that. That's why we keep going back there, because we feel good about them. They're very upfront about what needs to be done and they're concerned about making sure that we get the right work done.

Description of Work
They did an oil change on my vehicle and replaced some burned out headlights.

09/30/2013

I called with my dilemma and they were able to get my vehicle right in and it all took an hour. The previous night I was in Dallas and my muffler fell off my vehicle. It has a lowered floor because of a wheelchair lift and so requires special equipment. The also told me of a leak that the car dealership had detected but were unable to pinpoint where the leak was coming from. The dealership had to ...

Description of Work
Performed exhaust inspection, replaced muffler, and tail pipe, oil and filter change and cleaned manifold.

Category auto repair

Thank you very much for the great review! We will always do our very best to get your van back to you as quick as we can.

09/27/2013

I was very happy with the service. I called, described the problem I was having, and was told to bring it on in for an estimate the same day. This was critical because I was getting ready to leave for a long trip (8 hour drive). They rang me back and confirmed that it was the started (which I already knew) and said we can do it tomorrow. Which they did. Ready to go by the end of the day. That is g...

Description of Work
They replaced my starter and some crucial other bits.

Category auto repair

Thank you for the wonderful review and glad we were able to help your plans stay on track!

09/16/2013

They are exceptional people to deal with, husband and wife team! Very honest and hardworking. Have referred people to them frequently.

Description of Work
Tune ups , maintenance stuff on several of our vehicles

Category auto repair

Thank you both! We have enjoyed taking care of your cars for years and look forward to many more.

08/19/2013

I've done this job on other vehicles in the past - very easy - but with 2007 RAV4 actually have to jack up engine to change (what a pitiful design). The people at Quality Plus did a great, efficient and well-priced job.

Description of Work
replaced water pump on RAV 4.

Category auto repair

Thank you for the wonderful and very appreciated review!

08/05/2013

They were courteous and helpful and finished all the work as requested.

Description of Work
Had them do a timing belt and clutch on my Honda. They got all the details right, including doing a water pump at the same time and using Honda coolant.

Category auto repair,transmission repair,wells

Thank you for the great review and giving us the time we needed to take care of you and your Honda.

04/29/2013

They are fabulous! They do quality work and they don't overcharge. It's a woman owned and run shop so it's friendly to the female clientele. She's good at explaining things in a way you can understand it. If you take your car in there, it will be fixed and stay fixed. If the repair didn't work I've been able to take it back and they fixed it at no additional cost.

Description of Work
I have three vehicles - all different kinds - and they work on them all, doing anything from routine maintenance to major repairs.

Category auto repair

We give you two all "A"s back! Thank you.

04/11/2013

I have a 1988 Ford full size Bronco 4x4 with nearly 200,000 miles on it. While having a standard lube, oil, filter, replacement, I asked for a full inspection to determine what type of mechanical work needed done on the vehicle. They provided me with a list of items that needed attention or corrective action. I was able to speak directly with the mechanic who performed the vehicle inspection, and ...

Description of Work
LOF, vehicle service inspection, battery replacement, rear pinion replacement and service, pitman arm fixed instead of replaced, steering gear replacement, alignment, and tune-up.

Category

Thank you ! We appreciate the great review very much.

04/11/2013

I've taken both of our vehicles to Quality Auto, but when they wanted to perform work that didn't need to be done, I started to shop around. Their work is good, but I can't afford to keep guessing and wondering if I'm paying for things I don't need. In retrospect, I should have questioned Cindy about the statement from the mechanic (regarding the need for a new battery). Based on the good experien...

Description of Work
The quality of work performed was good. When I looked at the service bill, the mechanic stated we needed a new battery. He must have seen some corrosion on the battery and assumed that we needed a new one. I took the vehicle to where the battery was purchased. They cleaned the terminals and said the battery was fine. I like Cindy at Quality Auto, but you had better keep a close eye on the work they do. I suspect they will try to do more than what is needed.

Category auto repair

We are very sad to see this review. I can assure you that we never have and never will perform or suggest any work that does not need to be done.

FACTORY SCHEDULED MAINTENANCES, TUNE-UPS, BRAKES, EXHAUST, CATALYTIC CONVERTERS, TIMING BELTS, COOLING SYSTEMS, COMPUTER DIAGNOSTICS, ELECTRICAL, AXLE ASSEMBLIES, USED CAR INSPECTIONS, MOTOR MOUNTS, OIL CHANGES, STARTERS, ALTERNATORS, CLUTCHES, FLUID SERVICES, POWER WINDOW MOTORS, POWER DOOR LOCKS, HEATER FANS, DRIVABILITY, SHOCKS, STRUTS, WHEEL BEARINGS, U-JOINTS, BATTERIES, DRIVE BELTS, FUEL PUMPS, POWER STEERING, WINDOW REGULATORS AIR CONDITIONING AND MORE.

Tires and alignments