Water Leak Repair

Founded 1998 • With Angi since April 2010

Auto Service

Cost is determined by the job....

Aatco Transmission & Transaxle

Tim's AATCO Transmission & Transaxle is a transmission repair shop in Beaverton, Oregon. Tim from AATCO would like to thank you for checking out our company. We've been serving the area for over 20 years and most of our client base is made of referrals and return customers. Our mechanics specialize in automatic and manual transmissions and transfer cases. We also repair or replace clutches, u-joints and drive axles. Our shop is spread out over about 8,500 sq. ft. with over 100 re-built transmissions in stock! We can also take care of your transfer case and differential maintenance. We service all makes and models of cars, trucks, RV's and 4x4s. We specialize in: Inspections and analysis, Calibrations, Drivability evaluations, Rebuilding, Reconditioning, Scheduled maintenance, Towing We are committed to providing you with excellent services, and we take our clients' opinion to heart when we perform our repairs. In fact, our customers have given great feedback to us, which has helped us develop our auto repair services over the years. We are members of the Better Business Bureau and the Automatic Transmission Rebuilders Association. Our technicians are ASE certified. Ask about our nationwide warranties. Call AATCO Transmission & Transaxle today for a phone quote or to discuss your auto repair needs!

Pinnacle Plumbing, Inc.

We are a family owned and operated company. We have three great employees who treat people with kindness and respect. Our policy is we collect on the job when it's complete, however for larger jobs over $1,500.00 or more we require a security deposit of 50% of the total job cost before beginning the job. Please look for our special deals on Angie's List!!.

Gagliasso Plumbing Company

Taking a more personable approach to a customer is what I try to achieve. Let's face it, when I show up at a customers house, it is usually when there is a plumbing concern or an emergency. Trying to reassure people that whatever their issue may be, it can be taken care of. Yes, I would only like to work on really clean, spacious, expensive houses and businesses, but not all of us can be so fortunate. No matter what size of home or building there is, they all have some plumbing. Eventually, they all need repaired or updated. I do like to work on older homes(vintage), but I look at all jobs as just solving a puzzle! My CCB # 188123, I have personally over 30 years experience in plumbing and have seen just about any adverse plumbing issue you can think of and look forward to solving many more puzzles. I have lots of references upon request. But most of all, I look forward to meeting you and becoming your plumber! Specializing in Restaurants and Vintage Homes. 1 price anytime. Looking for referrals and return customers. Over 30 years experience.

07/14/2014

02/13/2014

He had to cut the pipe and put it back together. It works fine now. They were professional and prompt. They also came in under budget. The guy really knew what he was doing. He was fast and explained everything. I got him off of Angie's List and I was really pleased. I was pleased with his work. I would use him again and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Water Leak Repair fixed a leaking pipe for me.

Category plumbing

Wasn't us, but really appreciate your kind words.

09/12/2013

Tony was very nice and professional. He asked good questions about the concerns I had about my car leaking, and the history of the car (re: collision). Based on what I told him, he offered several scenarios. In my case, the age and mileage of the car is not worth making the investment to get this fixed right now. But if the situation was different, I would definitely employ him to fix it. He was very good about explaining how his business works, and what to expect. There was no pressure, and he sounded very knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Discussed getting water leaks in my car getting fixed.

04/19/2010

I have a 1999 Cadillac Seville that developed a trunk leak about nine months ago. Everytime it rained, water seeped into the area where the spare tire is stored in the trunk. Having little time to investigate the problem, I took the carpet out of my trunk, and each time it rained, I removed the spare tire and mopped out the wheel well. When I asked a dealership, and an auto body repair shop if they could fix the leak, they were perplexed by the problem. The dealership said it would be difficult, but not impossible to find the source of the leak, and the auto body shop gave me a business card for Water Leak Repair in Vancouver. I called Water Leak Repair on a Tuesday, and I was able to take my car in two days later. Mr. Kim knew the exact location of where water was entering the trunk, and he fixed it that same day. It has been one month since the repair, and my trunk is dry (even after a downpour), and I am free of the problem.

Description of Work
Mr. Kim fixed a leak in the trunk of my vehicle. It was fixed in one day, and the cost of the repair was far less than I had been quoted at a local car dealership. In fact, the dealership wasn't even certain where the leak was coming in at.

Category auto repair

Fixing rain water leaks in cars, car & truck water leak diagnosis & repair.

Check, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, American Express, Discover