Pacific Car Care

Founded 1996 • With Angi since October 2005

Family owned & operated since 1996. Additional DBA - Pacific Car Care Inc. Additional website - www.pacificcarcare.com. Additional email - kenneth.a.williams@comcast.net. Additional contact name - Victoria Knapp, email victoria@pacificcarcare.com. Award winning....

GRIMMS SERVICE

GRIMMS SERVICE

Family owned and opperated business that believes in honest relationships with our customers.

06/24/2017

Excellent. Great follow-up to job after 500 miles (free).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new water pump and over a year several oil changes. They always do good work. I trust them. Enterprise car rental (next door) gives one a discount because your work is being done at Pacific Car.

CATEGORY auto repair,car inspections

04/27/2017

I have used them for ten years, and they do absolute great service. They are higher than they use to be, but I don't care. I always go there for general mechanics.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed an vacuum leak. General mechanic.

CATEGORY auto repair

10/17/2016

Good job, very quick, no upselling.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Scheduled maintenance.

CATEGORY

04/23/2015

It went fine. They have been taking care of my cars for forty five years and they do fine. The waiting room is fine. I usually don't wait- I just drop the car off and they give me a call when they are done. the price is competitive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
For auto care I use Pacific Car Care. I took my car in for an oil change.

CATEGORY auto repair

09/11/2014

We've been using them for about 5 years. They are honest and they don't give us any runaround. They tell us what we need. We always recommend them to all of our friends. They are truthful. We have stuck with them for 5 years because we never had any doubts about what they are telling us. We will definitely continue to use them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use Pacific Car Care for my wife's car. We last used them to check out a used car that we were looking to purchase.

CATEGORY car inspections

Oil changes & filter, tune-ups, transmission, brakes, exhaust, engine, head gaskets, new engines, head grind, wheel alignment, tires, cooling & heating, water pumps, timing belts, drive belts, radiators, heat cores, air conditioning, electrical, batteries, alternators, starters, diagnosis, fuel injection service, pumps, filters, wiper blades, suspension, shocks & struts.

Body work.