Pacific Car Care

Founded 1996 • With Angi since October 2005

8350 SW Barbur Blvd

Portland, OR 97219

Family owned & operated since 1996. Additional DBA - Pacific Car Care Inc. Additional website - www.pacificcarcare.com. Additional email - kenneth.a.williams@comcast.net. Additional contact name - Victoria Knapp, email victoria@pacificcarcare.com. Award winning....

06/24/2017

Jay B.

Excellent. Great follow-up to job after 500 miles (free).

Description of Work
new water pump and over a year several oil changes. They always do good work. I trust them. Enterprise car rental (next door) gives one a discount because your work is being done at Pacific Car.

Category auto repair,car inspections

04/27/2017

ROBERT N.

I have used them for ten years, and they do absolute great service. They are higher than they use to be, but I don't care. I always go there for general mechanics.

Description of Work
They fixed an vacuum leak. General mechanic.

10/17/2016

Craig J.

Good job, very quick, no upselling.

Description of Work
Scheduled maintenance.

Category

04/23/2015

Glenn B.

It went fine. They have been taking care of my cars for forty five years and they do fine. The waiting room is fine. I usually don't wait- I just drop the car off and they give me a call when they are done. the price is competitive.

Description of Work
For auto care I use Pacific Car Care. I took my car in for an oil change.

09/11/2014

Scot L.

We've been using them for about 5 years. They are honest and they don't give us any runaround. They tell us what we need. We always recommend them to all of our friends. They are truthful. We have stuck with them for 5 years because we never had any doubts about what they are telling us. We will definitely continue to use them.

Description of Work
We use Pacific Car Care for my wife's car. We last used them to check out a used car that we were looking to purchase.

Category car inspections

06/13/2014

Matthew K.

They were awesome. They have a good reputation locally and they run as a clean tight shop. They're responsive, they do things on time and they gave a fair price.

Description of Work
They did a general mechanical auto service. It was for a routine maintenance but then they found things that needed to be done.

01/02/2014

Erin F.

I love Pacific Car Care. They are very professional, efficient, and knowledgeable. They have been servicing my cars for 10 years. They are very trustworthy and will always tell you if something doesn't need to be fixed immediately, or what to prioritize for safety. My only complaint is that I feel they may be a bit expensive.

Description of Work
Oil Change

12/02/2013

Cheryl H.

Performed routine maintenance on my Jeep progressing to substantial repairs as the car got old. Over the years they only made two mistakes and stood by them to redo.

09/19/2013

Timothy N.

It went great! I am so happy we chose Pacific Car Care, they fixed my car fast and were so nice. I felt that they were honest and gave us the explanations on how things worked, there were no surprises with price and I felt treated well.

Description of Work
They replaced spark plugs and some valves, but they were so great, answered all our questions, were reasonable, fast and pleasant

Category auto repair

Thank you for your comments that let us and everyone at Angie's List know customers receive the service they deserve. Thanks again

08/05/2013

Roberta L.

They are very good and trustworthy. They always do an excellent job with following up.

Description of Work
They did repairs

Aatco Transmission & Transaxle

Tim's AATCO Transmission & Transaxle is a transmission repair shop in Beaverton, Oregon. Tim from AATCO would like to thank you for checking out our company. We've been serving the area for over 20 years and most of our client base is made of referrals and return customers. Our mechanics specialize in automatic and manual transmissions and transfer cases. We also repair or replace clutches, u-joints and drive axles. Our shop is spread out over about 8,500 sq. ft. with over 100 re-built transmissions in stock! We can also take care of your transfer case and differential maintenance. We service all makes and models of cars, trucks, RV's and 4x4s. We specialize in: Inspections and analysis, Calibrations, Drivability evaluations, Rebuilding, Reconditioning, Scheduled maintenance, Towing We are committed to providing you with excellent services, and we take our clients' opinion to heart when we perform our repairs. In fact, our customers have given great feedback to us, which has helped us develop our auto repair services over the years. We are members of the Better Business Bureau and the Automatic Transmission Rebuilders Association. Our technicians are ASE certified. Ask about our nationwide warranties. Call AATCO Transmission & Transaxle today for a phone quote or to discuss your auto repair needs!

GRIMMS SERVICE

Family owned and opperated business that believes in honest relationships with our customers.

Auto Service
    Auto Inspections
    Auto Radiators
    Auto Transmission
    Auto Tires
    Auto Mufflers
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check
    $10

Oil changes & filter, tune-ups, transmission, brakes, exhaust, engine, head gaskets, new engines, head grind, wheel alignment, tires, cooling & heating, water pumps, timing belts, drive belts, radiators, heat cores, air conditioning, electrical, batteries, alternators, starters, diagnosis, fuel injection service, pumps, filters, wiper blades, suspension, shocks & struts.

Body work.