Montavilla Sewing Centers

With Angi since March 2014

Since 1949, the family at Montavilla Sewing Centers has been serving customers in the Portland metro area, as well as Vancouver WA by providing them with everything they need to complete their sewing projects. We have four locations located in Portland, Beaverton, & Gresham. We pride ourselves on providing only the highest quality of sewing machines and other equipment, coupled with an unparalleled commitment to customer satisfaction. Our team has hundreds of years of combined experience, so you are sure to find the sewing machine that will best fit your individual need within our massive inventory. We strive to create a community of sewers, where people can come together to find the products they need and to share their wisdom. We offer a variety of services to meet that end, including: * Sewing machine sales * Large selection of refurbished machines * Sewing & embroidery classes, clubs and events * Service and repair * We welcome trade-ins * Sewing furniture * Embroidery machines/ Quilting machines No matter what service you come to us for, you can be sure that you will be treated with a level of respect and personalized attention that is second to none. We will go to great lengths to make sure you are completely satisfied with every aspect of our service. Call today to find out how we can be of help to you....

IC&NW Property Preservations

IC&NW Property Preservations

Looking to take on some new clients! We offer a large variety of services including: • roofing/ roof cleaning • fencing • decks • pavers/ stone patios • flooring install • window/ door install • pressure washing • painting • insulation And the list goes on! So please feel free to contact us through messenger, call or text at any time. •Licensed•Bonded•Insured•

07/19/2017

quick and friendly, there was only one tiny part that needed fixing and they explained it well

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
service/cleaning on sewing machine

03/20/2017

I opted not to get it tuned up, They cleaned and checked it for free. Very happy with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I brought my sewing machine in for a tune up. It's made of plastic and cost $160 to tune up.

11/01/2016

Went well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Baught a new sewing machine. Old not worth repairing. Got the some credit for old machine.

CATEGORY alterations

03/03/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They checked over my sewing machine and tightened a couple of things while I waited- for no cost. I purchased a couple of accessories for my machine at the same time. I have used these folks for 16 years to repair and replace my sewing machines and vacuum cleaners and wouldn't go anywhere else.

CATEGORY sewing machine repair,alterations