EcoCare Pest Solutions

Founded 2001 • With Angi since June 2005

7505 SE Division St

Portland, OR 97206

EcoCare is a pest control service that will eliminate pests in the most environmentally sensitive manner. We are tough on pests but easy on what matters most, your family....

10/28/2019

Hannah L.

We called EcoCare because we were unsatisfied with the inspection and services of another company we tried. It was easy to schedule an appointment, and the staff was kind and helpful. Steve from EcoCare was prompt and communicative upon arrival at our home. The inspection he performed was incredibly thorough. He was happy to explain his process as well as answer follow-up questions. We feel he was incredibly knowledgable and his inspection was exhaustive. We highly recommend anyone seeking pest solutions contact EcoCare; from start to finish, they were professional and helpful.

Description of Work
Pest exclusion

09/21/2019

Brian K.

They are very professional and quick to respond to our needs

Description of Work
Ant control

01/25/2019

Arthur D.

He did a good job, they were responsive and came out when I needed.

Description of Work
They did a pest control service.

10/18/2018

Wilda S.

Service was excellent. Tech showed up when they said he would, was very congenial, and got the job done quickly and proficiently. He also offered some advice on another potential issue that he noticed while performing the work.

Description of Work
Spray house for box elder bugs

08/21/2018

Christian M.

Great. Purchased pest insurance (4 treatments per year). No ants any more. Not expecting any other bugs.

Description of Work
Pest control - different species of ants and ongoing services for other non-mammalian pests

08/06/2018

Carmen E.

Brandon is extremely knowledgeable about pests and did a thorough and outstanding job. We purchased their pest insurance service for ongoing maintenance.

Description of Work
Carpenter ant and yellow jacket extermination

07/24/2018

Joyce B.

I appreciated the emails confirming my appointment before the service tech came out and any other communication I had with staff was very prompt and professional . Although the tech was scheduled from 11-1 PM, he arrived right at 11. After doing a thorough inspection, it was determined that I have had a bat "sleeping over" in my eaves, not a mouse. He educated me about ideas to discourage it from returning and encouraging it to nest in a bat box in another part of my property. I really appreciated his thorough knowledge about the bats to better understand the "hows & whys" of the bat's behavior and their value to our environment. I was not charged for the inspection. I will be contacting EcoCare again this week for a carpenter ant problem.

Description of Work
Inspection for suspected rodent infestation

07/17/2018

Lynn A.

Jimmy came out and carefully inspected my home and determined that there was evidence of mice in my crawl space. He thought that they were entering my home from my neighbors home which is attached to mine. He made an appointment with my neighbor and returned to inspect their home. There were 2 points of entry and they paid him to repair some screens and prevent mice from entering. I do not know how much they paid him to do this work. He also advised us as to the best methods for eliminating any mice that might be remaining in our crawl spaces. Jimmy was extremely thorough, knowledgeable and professional. I would definitely hire Ecocare should I need an exterminator in the future.

Description of Work
Mouse elimination

07/06/2018

Nicholas N.

cleared out spiders and treated inside & foundation. signed up for annual contract to deal with mud bees and any future intrusion

Description of Work
inspecting new house for rodents & insects

05/23/2018

ANN K.

Jimmy came out and spent 90 minutes educating us about rats and also looking all over our yard, roof line, and attic for signs of rats. He found 3 rat holes in the back yard (we had been seeing sewer rats in our back yard daily for the past 2 weeks) and he set 2 traps for any roof rats that might be in the attic and he did all this on the initial visit for no charge while we interviewed other companies to decide who to hire. Jimmy was on another plane from the other companies in both knowledge and service, so of course we hired him and are very pleased with the results. We haven't seen a rat in nearly 2 months. The charges are for a year's worth of service charged at $260 for the first two visits and $58/month for the rest of the year, but the repeating monthly charge (and service) can be cancelled at any time.

Description of Work
We called because we discovered roof rats

05/22/2018

Mike M.

Ken was very articulate in explaining the use of non-toxic spray to avoid any problems with our dog. He also gauranteed the work for a 90 day time period (i.e. he will return for no charge if the wasps return within that time period). We recieved an Agies List discount.

Description of Work
Ken removed about 18 wasp nests and sprayed all the eaves to get rid of the wasps

05/07/2018

Helen W.

Brandon’s knowledge of rodent behavior is PhD level. He is super informative and professional. He is also super responsive. I am about to put my house on the market and needed to move forward quickly with treatment for mice. Brandon came to my house for an assessment on a Thursday. He usually doesn’t work on Saturday but he was willing to set me up with extensive traps throughout my house two days later, on a Saturday, in order to get the 3-month process started as quickly as possible. What struck me about his approach is that he just doesn’t want to put a band aid on the problem, he wants to get to the root of it. He strives to forever eradicate the issue. The office staff is also very nice to deal with and communication is excellent. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Pest Extermination

05/03/2018

CARRIE S.

We started working with EcoCare last fall after hearing the pitter patter of squirrel feet in our attic. Turned out that we had a little bit of Cinderella situation going on up there with squirrels, roof rats and mice all living in harmony. Unfortunately they were not helping with chores and braiding the children's hair, but were instead incessantly breeding. Yay. Jimmy did an excellent job figuring out how they were getting in, which was not just via spot, and methodically eliminating their entrance points. This included the unenviable task of climbing into our root cellar to seal off openings to our basement. Bless, Jimmy. I think I can safely speak for Jimmy when I say that he loves his job. And it shows. He is always on time, super careful to keep our house tidy, incredibly informed and just a genuinely nice guy. After dealing with the Cinderella situation in the attic, we are now on the maintenance plan and I am happy to report that we have no critters laying in wait for a pumpkin to be turned into a carriage. I am so pleased to have found Jimmy and EcoCare!

Description of Work
Rodent Exorcism

04/23/2018

Elena T.

During the initial call we were informed if there were problems continuing they would re-treaat if we called within 30 days. After three weeks, still ants on all floors. We called Ecocare and the person answering the call denied that there was a 30 day service guarantee and would only try to up-sell a continuing service plan. We paid quite a bit for this service and the company did not stand behind their work.

Description of Work
Treat for insects / ants interior / exterior

02/05/2018

David G.

Good. Repeat visit as ants keep reappearing

Description of Work
treat for ants

01/01/2018

STEVE G.

EcoCare Pest did a great job. They were on time and within our budget.. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
EcoCare Pest Solutions thoroughly cleaned a small crawl space that had been been used by rats. He took down and disposed of all the infested insulation. Next he cleaned the floor, and every part of the crawl space. He plugged the rat holes with concrete. The area of our basement nest to the crawl space was kept very clean. He took measures to keep airborne particles and other debris from contaminating the rest of the basement. He plugged possible holes through which rats might try to enter the crawl space. It was an all around great job.

12/25/2017

Keith F.

The tech explaned everything in terms that me and my wife could understand. I was impressed that he didn't only catch one rat and then leave. He was in for the duration. Don't know where they're comming from.

Description of Work
Rat extermanition.

12/22/2017

Dennis K.

Pretty well. Brandon was well informed and explained the situation well.

Description of Work
Rat control, prevention and deodorizing. Three visits were made.

11/29/2017

Wilda S.

They responded within the first week, however, the technician who showed up did not have the appropriate equipment to spray a house with an upper level. A second technician came a week later to finish the job, but did not coordinate the appointment time with us, and we were gone. Overlooking this situation, we would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Needed the house sprayed for a box elder bugs

11/15/2017

Vicki V.

Excellent! I would hire them again and would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Pest control for mice and spiders

11/06/2017

Heather D.

Showed up on time and performed spraying in & out.

Description of Work
Pest control service for small house.

11/01/2017

Julie K.

Came back 5 days later when bees were still handing around.

Description of Work
Addressed bee infestation.

10/19/2017

Melanie M.

The entire process went really well. My house isn't easy and Brandon and his son Asher have been tireless about providing continuous service to exterminate the rats. From the first appointment in January, Brandon had a plan about where the rats were coming from and how to stop them. Before we started the process, I spoke with one of Brandon's other customers in my area who had had the same problem with rats, and she raved about the fact that he had diagnosed her problem and fixed it. That endorsement meant a great deal to me. This plan has involved numerous visits to check on the crawl space, bait boxes, and adjust the strategy according to what was found. And, recently Brandon and Asher did a full remediation and exclusion of my crawl space to insure that the rats can't get in.

Description of Work
What started years ago with occasional visits for ants and little bugs turned invasive with rats in my crawl space. I needed to have the rats exterminated from my crawl space on a permanent basis. This involved a process that started in January when Brandon Clark came out and assessed the situation. He came up with a plan involving bait boxes, bait in the crawl space, and eventually a full remediation and exclusion of the crawl space.

10/16/2017

Kati D.

They were prompt, professional, and thorough. Didn't find any traces of animals/insects and gave me some tips to keep them out going forward.

Description of Work
Had them inspect the house for rodents/other potential pests in the attic and crawl space

10/10/2017

Bev W.

Very well. The technician, David was professional and took the time to answer my questions. A good experience.12

Description of Work
Removed a wasps' nest.

BEAVERTON PEST CONTROL

2 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. ASK ABOUT ANGIE'S LIST DISCOUNT.

TRIGUARD PEST CONTROL PORTLAND

Pest control services of all kinds, including ants, roaches, spiders, termites, bed bugs, ticks, fleas, mice, and more! -- Don't see your need on our list of services? Give us a call to further discuss your needs!

Croach

Croach is a leader in pest control services specializing in elimination and management of pests including rodents, ants, spiders, termites, roaches, bees, and other stinging, flying, or crawling insects. We build lasting relationships with our customers to keep their homes protected and pest-free. The basis of our success is providing customers with a tailored, long-term pest control and prevention program. We create custom elimination, exclusion, and integrated pest management solutions specific to each customer’s situation. Our rock-solid satisfaction guarantee ensures customers receive retreats between scheduled visits free of charge should a pest problem return. Meet your local licensed and experienced technician and learn how Croach pest control services give you consistent peace of mind.

Offers by Croach on Angi
    Oregon
    OR Dept Agriculture
    12/31/2015

Pest Control, Ants, Beetles, Spiders, Termites, Bees, Wasps, Fleas, Cockroaches, Mice and Rats

Possums, Raccoons and Squirrels