Please contact us for details on remote estimates and our enhanced practices to paint your home or business safely.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

CertaPro Painters of Portland

Founded 2016 • With Angi since September 2016

2410 SE 121st Ave Suite 100

Portland, OR 97216

At CertaPro Painters, we understand painting is personal for you, because it's personal for us. And we have a system to ensure your satisfaction. Our reputation is based on Certainty — your Certainty of a job well done. We focus on the details of every project — interior and exterior — and we focus on you, our client. We recognize that home and business painting is not an everyday occurrence for you. There is education and preparation that needs to occur to ensure your project goes smoothly and according to your expectations. We do this through a process of communication and education so we can co-create the best possible painting experience with you. We call this the Certainty Service System....

03/06/2021

Carlos C.

Painting walls on two rooms with high ceilings

Description of Work
The whole process was as smooth as I could have wished. Cindy and Luis were extremely easy to communicate and work with, from the initial estimate to the conclusion of the job. I highly recommended them.

04/11/2020

Steve R.

They were slow, it took longer than expected, and were unsure as if they didn't know what they were doing. I had to keep telling them what to do next. It seemed as if the project was more than they could handle, but overall they were very nice. The next day after they did this I could see spots they missed. I would not recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
They filled holes and painted the entire home.

04/06/2019

Lisa A.

Even though Dennis and Cindy were very responsive and seemed to want the work done well, unfortunately that did not extend to the actual crew performing the work. They rushed through the job and did sloppy work for a group of professional painters. And when we pointed out issues and problems (including broken and damaged items like vintage pieces that can't be replaced), we were met with denials and resistance. It felt like working with teenagers looking for someone else to blame instead of professionals looking to fix the problems. Cindy tried to make things right but unfortunately the overall quality of the work was not what I hoped to find with this company.

Description of Work
Interior priming & painting for walls & ceilings

Category interior painters

We apologize for the experience you had. We are a growing company and we are always striving to deliver exactly what we promise even as we bring on new employees and painters. We will take your feedback back to our team and work with them to improve on customer experience which is a big part of what we promise.

11/05/2018

Devi P.

The painters did an excellent job painting and cleaned everything up. They were very professional and helpful.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category interior painters

Thank you for the great review. let us know If we can help with anything else

10/23/2018

Brian A.

During the initial consultation, Dennis listened to my concerns and answered them. The work crew was professional, polite, and very detail oriented. I have no complaints. Hiring house painters is not something i do every day. It helped me to have a team who kept me in the loop. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

Category house painters

Thank you for trusting us with your home. We look forward to working with you again soon!

08/25/2018

Lacy M.

Easy to work with company, fast quote and scheduling even in busy season. Professional staff that pays attention to detail. This company makes sure you are happy with everything as their top priority.

Description of Work
Exterior painting of entire home

Category house painters

Thank you, we hope you enjoy your new colors.

08/08/2018

JEREMY R.

Robert came out to provide an estimate and after I returned the signed contract, I never heard back after a couple of e-mails and a phone call.

Description of Work
Paint fascia

Category house painters

Robert is no longer with our company, if you would like to give our office a call at (503) 894-9379 we would be happy to assist.

Bruce K.

They cleaned up well. They performed the work they said they would do, in a timely manner.

Description of Work
They put two coats of paint on the exterior of the home.

Category interior painters

It was a pleasure working with you.

Kim C.

They did an exceptional job! We were very impressed.

Description of Work
They painted some interior walls for us.

Category interior painters

Thank you for the kind words.

Wendy T.

They did everything we asked them to do. If they missed anything, they came right back out to fix it. They really did a good job. They also had great customer service!

Description of Work
They painted the exterior of our home.

Category interior painters

Thank you for your business.

Gerry B.

We were quite pleased with the experience. Professional and timely. There were a few things of concern but when we complained, they fixed it right away.

Description of Work
Painting

Category house painters

We're happy everything was addressed as requested.

Michael C.

They are excellent. They did a fantastic job. Their prices are very good. Their punctuality was really great. They also ran across some dry rot which I appreciated because we were able to get it removed. They go the extra mile.

Description of Work
They painted my house and my decks.

Kevin F.

Great company, very happy with their work, very professional and good timing. They were on point and had a very reasonable price. Top notch.

Description of Work
I'm a general contractor and I needed them to come out to do some painting for me after we did some repairs.

Category house painters

Thank you for working with us.

07/06/2018

Margaret M.

There was one wall that came out strange and they came back out to repair. They got me scheduled with short notice

Description of Work
They painted the entire entire of my home, trim, and ceilings.

Category house painters, interior painters

Thank you, glad to help.

05/31/2018

Gerry B.

Very well. We were informed consulted and notified at all points. The crew arrived on time and were courteous and professional. Work was performed efficiently to a good standard. There were some minor issues with second story window is needing partying and touch up. The double hung windows throughout the house were painted shut. We called to complain. They returned promptly and courteously and made things right.

Description of Work
Repaint 93-year-old 2 1/2 story residence and detached garage with loft apartment.

Category pressure washing, house painters

Thank you for working with us, sorry about the windows. Glad we could get back there to correct.

04/26/2018

Vicki H.

They gave a fair estimate and included a one hour visit with a color consultant. The house looks excellent and we would hire them again.

Description of Work
Exterior painting of house

Category pressure washing, house painters

Thank you for trusting us with you home. It has been our pleasure working with you!

01/16/2018

SARAH L.

Great; whole company was responsive, friendly, timely and hard working. The results are wonderful and the house looks great. We got a lot of quotes but CertaPro was the most competitive bid. They helped with the color choice and spent a great deal of time finding an optimal solution for our peeling, awful exterior. The crew was great and really took the time to keep things neat and professional. We would definitely hire them again. Attached are during and after photos.

Description of Work
Repainting house exterior

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. Your house looks great

09/09/2017

Steve L.

I didn't use them because of price. They were fine, they were just too expensive.

Description of Work
They gave an estimate for exterior painting.

Referred Roof Cleaning & Exteriors

Referred Roof Cleaning is a full service roof and exterior cleaning company that has served over 2000 residential and commercial clients since 2011. We have a proprietary online bidding system that allows us to perform accurate bids of most projects remotely, saving our customers time a money. We offer a special 10% off discount to all online bids and guarantee you will receive your bid within 24 hours of your inquiry. We also offer in person estimates if that is your preference. Our company motto is "High Quality, Fair Price, Happy Customers". We follow the Platinum rule which is; "Treat others the way they want to be treated".

My Oregon Painting

My Oregon Painting is a locally-owned and operated residential and commercial construction company that specializes in delivering high quality custom renovation projects in SE Washington and the Portland Metropolitan area for over the last 10 years. Our well-trained team members are the backbone of our operation. The people that make up My Oregon Painting are proud to bring their craftsmanship and professionalism to every project big and small.

Muir Painting

Hello, I would like to introduce myself. I'm Dan Muir, born and raised in Portland Oregon. I went to Centennial High School and have a five year degree from Multnomah University. I began painting in 1973 to work my way through college and continued after graduation. I began on old Portland homes and soon perfected the preperation necessary to produce long lasting, quality paint jobs. I make an effort to be prompt and timely, to insist on quality, and employ people who are well versed in comunicating with customers who may have questions or concerns. I have been quite successful in painting largely due to my overall dedication to good preparation, the use of quality materials and the knowledge of the many dynamics in this particular industry. Good paint jobs do not happen by accident. It takes an organized effort with people that know the business. I hope you will trust me with your home or your commercial property and I promise I will do all I can to make the painting experience a pleasant one. Our license number is 47305 and everyone that works for me is on payroll and fully insured. You can contact me directly at 503 810 6105. You can also look us up at www.muirpainting.com. Award winning. Additional phone - (503) 291-7011.

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
    Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    212018
    Oregon
    Oregon: Contractors
    09/12/2024
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, American Express, Discover

Residential and Commercial, Interior and Exterior Painting, Wallpaper removal, minor carpentry, minor drywall repair, pressure washing