Best In Concrete Services

Founded 1991 • With Angi since May 2010

3.8

Best In Concrete Services has been taking care of your concrete needs since 1991. With our attention to detail we will provide you with quick and prompt service exceeding your expectations. The personal attention to your needs and desires are met no matter how small or large the job. Bill, will be the man you talk to from beginning to end and will guide you through the experience to make sure you get the most of your concrete project....

Oregon Chimney Repair & Cleaning Inc

Locally owned & operated since 1979, Oregon Chimney's competent and knowledgable Masons & Sweeps can handle any chimney repair job and chimney cleaning. We also do a variety of other services including chimney caps, linings , waterproofing, flashing, dampers, Real Estate inspections and firebox repairs. Our team at Oregon Chimney is dedicated to giving you the best service at an affordable price. We provide free estimates and our work is guaranteed. We are licensed bonded and insured our CCB number 51967/152506. Call us today for your free estimate. 503-231-2588. We look forward to working with you. Additional DBA - Oregon Chimney Repair & Cleaning, Inc.

Offers by Oregon Chimney Repair & Cleaning Inc on Angi
Enterprise PNW, LLC

We specialize in concrete services, repairs, pouring, leveling, driveways, walkways, patios, and more! We have been working with concrete for many generations, where we guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! We will offer you the best pricing options, with work done in the most efficient timeframe! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

DC Power Washing

11/03/2018

Bill and his crew did a fantastic job: From assessing and quoting the work to be done through demo, site prep, and final pour everything was precise and professional. Bill's initial assessment of the work showed me he understood what I wanted, what the job needed, and that he had the expertise to complete the job. I was impressed with how fast they worked, getting our old driveway out and prep wor...

Description of Work
Replaced driveway and repaired sidewalk

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,excavators,pavers, gravel,mudjacking,foundation repair

09/28/2017

Very Well. Quoted price, started promptly and completed the job in minimum time. Also repaired decayed expansion joints in driveway pad.

Description of Work
Remove and replace 50 ft. of sidewalk and driveway approach.

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways

05/08/2017

Shoddy work all round. I think he must have doen us as a side job. He came one evening to pour cement in the basement, no form was used--he used wood from our yard, and a brick from our yeard to hold it together. Cement oozed out the sides, some went down the drain--which they didn't cover. It is not level either, probably because of the cement that oozed out. The front side walk had air bubbles I...

Description of Work
Front side walk repair, side sidewalk repair. create a level section in basement

06/20/2014

I want to start off by saying that I called a few OTHER places for a quote, and for some reason, was unable to get a single one to come out and give me a quote, for over two whole weeks. I never had that kind of bad luck with previous contract jobs... but I'm guessing concrete removal is a back-breaking work and no one really wants to do it. The main excuse we got when I called those places back w...

Description of Work
Remove and haul away a 14x16 concrete pad (used as a basketball court), basketball hoop, and post. We needed it remove so that we could put a Costco play structure in that same area.

03/17/2014

Lonie, who is a very muscular project foreman who came to the U.S. from Pacific Islands, was quoting my neighbor after a city inspector reported lots of sidewalks on our block in need of repair. My neighbor seemed positive so I asked for a quote which he gave me on the spot. And continued to expand his verbal proposals beyond my initial request. I don't have sufficient experience to know if the $2...

Description of Work
Replaced sidewalk and walkways and renewed two brick pillars.

10/10/2013

This could have been a disaster but turned out very well. Our next door neighbor was re-doing his driveway which abuts ours and replacing the sidewalk in front of it. He called us out to ask about a part on the property line, and we decided to use the same guy (Lonie) to replace a part of our driveway and sidewalk that cracked and raised by tree roots. One thing led to another and before we knew it, we had decided to replace our whole 80' single driveway and the part of the sidewalk. We were aghast because in the past, we always consult Angie's list and get bids before doing any jobs. Lonie had worked for a number of our neighbors and the work looked good, and we wanted our driveway to go well with the adjoining one of our neighbors. So, without consulting this list or getting any other bids, we plunged ahead. Lonie is Tongan and his accent is difficult to understand. He never put anything in writing, no bid, no contract, no receipts. We were pretty concerned about what was going to happen, but Lonie and his crew showed up before the sun came up and worked until it went down everyday. They worked so hard with jack hammers and pick axes to remove the old concrete. Today they poured the new sidewalk and driveway. We couldn't be happier. It looks great. He did everything he said he would do, and explained to us about when we can drive and walk on it and when he will be back to remove the barriers and molds. They cleaned everything else up. He is a careful, hard worker with a good eye for detail Lonie doesn't look or sound professional. He doesn't do business the way he should. But his work is excellent and we would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
new 80' single driveway and part of the sidewalk in poured concrete

Category concrete repair contractor","concrete driveway

08/12/2013

the contractor always was here when he said he would be and cleaned up after work was done I have no cracks in the concrete after almost three yrs

Description of Work
put in a new drive way and partial sidewalk

05/08/2013

My husband called on Friday and left a message. The call was returned within just a few minutes and a time set to come give an estimate on Saturday morning. Bill and Sue came and were very personable and supplied license information and references without us even asking. Bill wrote an estimate which we accepted, and gave him a deposit. They were to do the job on Wednesday and Thursday, but called on Tuesday afternoon and could come and start right then. We weren't finished emptying the garage so the 5 men helped put the rest out on the driveway and then got started about 2pm. By 6pm the old floor was gone and it was prepped for the concrete. At 7am Wednesday there were 6 men here ready to start so by noon we had a nice new floor in our garage. They cleaned up and hauled everything away. The job was done quickly, efficiently, professionally, and we couldn't be happier.

Description of Work
Removed a badly cracked floor in attached double garage. Saw cut by some side cabinets and around the gas water heater and used sledge hammer and jack hammer to break up the rest. Used a bobcat loader to take pieces (which they use to recycle into outdoor walls) and filled truck for removal. All this was done on Tuesday afternoon. Wednesday morning they were here at 7am as promised. They did an excellent job laying wire mesh prior to pouring the new concrete in 4 sections so there would be room for expansion and contraction so as to prevent cracking. They were finished and gone by noon except for one man who stayed to clean up and go over the floor a second time. It looks great. We'd recommend them and use them again if we need any concrete work in the future.

07/16/2011

Bill told me he would be out Saturday morning to give me an estimate on some concrete repair work I needed. No show. Tried calling again, but no return call. Probably a good thing after reading the one review here.

Description of Work
Nothing

08/05/2009

The exterior portion of the job went OK aside from new cracks in the surrounding concrete on the exterior portion of the patio. When they went into the basement to cut the interior portion of the foundation they "dry cut" it. Concrete dust billowed thickly through the entire house from the basement to the second floor. Smoke alarms were going off. Every surface of the home was completely coated in toxic white concrete dust. When we told them to stop and use water and finish with a wet cut, the boss, Bill (who had returned to the job after receiving my angry phone call) tried to say that it was our fault for not sealing up the house. He said they "dry cut concrete all the time". Even I know that this not what they teach in concrete cutting 101. Next, they failed to bring the appropriate tools for the job. They spent 2 hours calling around looking for a chainsaw to finish. They tried to make the large circular concrete saw work for the cuts within the window well. It didn't work. Then they were hitting the sidewall of the foundation with a sledgehammer before making the appropriate cuts. They were trying to break it apart. We had to call them off the job. It was awful. They were unprofessional and unsafe. One cutter was wearing flip flops. We have to get professional cleanup crew to come in and clean the entire house. We refused to pay the estimated price for the job as it was unfinished. Bill threatened to put a lien on the house if we did not pay. In addition they somehow managed to break our toilet and leave it full of you know what. And their truck leaked oil all over our driveway. I am in disbelief. DO NOT EVER USE THESE PEOPLE. Even if their bid is 1/2 the price, it is not worth it. Once it all said and done, we'll have spent 3x what a reputable contractor would have charged in fixing the aftermath. I cannot say enough horrible things about Best in Concrete. They are the Worst in Concrete.

Description of Work
They were supposed to cut the concrete for a basement egress window.

Category concrete repair contractor

Concrete & Hardscaping – Decorative, Sidewalks, Patios, Retaining Walls, Stone, Flat, & Tricolor, Design, Resurfacing & Repairs, Foundation, & Driveways.

concrete self leveling