COLOR TECHNIQUES

With Angi since June 2010

In light of the Covid19 outbreak, we want to ensure that the public is kept safe as well as our selves. We have instituted the 6 foot Social Distancing and have also added Nitril gloves to our PPE line up of safety gear. We also have instituted half face mask Respirators. We take safety seriously and are now offering Covid19 Sanitation to our line up of services we provide. NEW CLIENTS RECEIVE 35% OFF. SERVICES: Covide19 Sanitation, Roof and gutter cleaning, Moss removal and prevention, gutter guard installation, gutter repairs and pressure washing. As an owner in the field I take a great deal of pride in the work that I provide to the homeowners. My eye for detail is unmatched. "The job is not finished until you say it is" I will also provide you with your own folder of Before and After pictures. Bringing new life to your Roof, brings New life to your Home. Blessings

No yearly contracts required for maintenance customers, month to month billing available. OLCB License #9292. Owner and Landscape Contractor: Robert Kinsey. Designer and Office Manager: Sarah Kinsey. Additional email - info@artisticlandscapespdx.com. Award Winning .

JZ Brother's Services is known to be the most trust worthy home services company in all of Vancouver, WA. We work diligently and professionally to give you the results you are looking for. We are licensed, bonded and insured and have more than 35 years of experience overall. We do general cleaning, landscaping, roof cleaning, power washing, window washing, and much more. We cover 120-mile radius from Vancouver and we are ready to step into your property to make it look and work as good as new.

11/02/2010

I?m a repeat client. They powerwashed before they painted. I would recommend them because it?s a great guy, they do an excellent job, and they are in and out in a day. Last time he apologized because he wasn?t done in a day and I laughed! The crew is very professional, they clean up, and you wouldn?t even know they?ve been here.

Description of Work
Color Techniques painted the exterior of my two-story home.

Category pressure washing,house painters