LADA Enterprises Inc

Founded 1997 • With Angi since July 2005

16556 Lower Boones Ferry Rd

Lake Oswego, OR 97035

LADA Enterprises, Inc. is a premier Portland-Vancouver Exterior Remodeling company. Established in 1997 we specialize in siding, EIFS, windows, roofs and deck replacement. We also do structural dry rot and framing repairs. Our company does repairs starting with single family homes going all the way to apartment and condominium complexes. We have remodeled numerous homes and apartments during existence of our company. We have numerous client reviews on Angie’s list starting 2006. Our number one priority is to do top notch craftsmanship with outstanding customer service....

06/06/2020

Karen L.

We highly recommend LADA. They replaced our windows, removed vinyl siding, performed extensive dry rot repairs, installed HardiePlank siding, and painted the house. Fred was wonderful to work with and answered all our questions. Fred and his crew paid excellent attention to detail and were professional and punctual. They cleaned the work area after each shift. They even accommodated some additional work we hadn't thought about until the project was complete. Our house looks so much better and we are very pleased with LADA and would hire them again.

Description of Work
Window replacement, removal of vinyl siding, dry rot repair, installation of HardiePlank siding, exterior painting

Category siding,replacement windows,house painters

02/25/2020

MARIA D.

I've used LADA before for siding repair. As usual, both jobs went extremely well. Fred was able to squeeze in my small siding repair within a few days. The siding had rotted behind a leaking downspout. The siding work was great, the downspout was installed with better curves to facilitate flow, and I appreciated the quick response & fair price. The 2nd job was discovered after powerwashing the house for a paint job. The lap board had rotted. Fred and co-worker replaced the board, the siding just above, and another section that had rotted. He brought the siding up to code so water does not leak behind in future. Again, LADA came in quickly so that my paint schedule did not slip.

Description of Work
Two jobs: 1) small siding repair + downspout replacement, and 2) larger siding repair

Category gutter repair,siding

06/22/2019

MICHAEL B.

It was excellent! They showed up when they said they would, any complaints were addressed immediately, they took care of every problem right away. They're very polite and courteous. He did not charge us for some request we ask.

Description of Work
They replaced the siding on our house.

04/24/2019

Howard F.

I called Lada with a problem with the siding on my chimney because I had used them about 10 years ago for a siding issue and had been very satisfied with their work. Again, I am very pleased with their work. Fred and Paul came out promptly and got the work done efficiently. I wish all contractors were that easy to work with.

Description of Work
Siding replaced on chimney

Category siding,house painters

04/23/2019

Michael E.

LADA did an excellent job on our siding and windows. We were very pleased with the quality of their work. The attention to detail was excellent from all their crews including: siding, painting, window replacement, and door replacement. They were professional and prompt in all of our interactions. They followed through on everything that we discussed. I would be confident hiring them again in the future or recommending them to anyone.

Description of Work
Replacement of: Siding, Windows, Fascia Board, Exterior side door; Included dry rot repair

Category siding,replacement windows,house painters,doors

09/08/2018

Doug M.

Fred was very responsive to come and make a bid. Another firm also looked at the project and said they don't do partial siding but would give me a bid. They never did. The work was done well and timely and I am satisfied with the result. Fred was friendly, professional, and respectful to me. I definitely recommend LADA Enterprise and would use them again.

Description of Work
partial replacement of siding

09/03/2018

George D.

Fred and Paul did outstanding work. Their bid was half the price of the other bid I received. They were punctual, did exactly what they said they'd do, and then even repaired my fence gate for me on their way out. I would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
partial siding replacement

Category siding,house painters

07/28/2018

Sarah C.

LADA is awesome!!! They perform quality services and stand completely behind their work. Anytime I have had exterior work done, LADA is who I have used. They also the only company I would choose for any future work.They are the essence of a trustworthy, quality contractor. I would completely recommend them for any exterior work needed on a home. They truly are excellent in every sense of the word!

Description of Work
Purchase and install new windows, remove dry rot, purchase and install new siding, paint entire house

Category picture framing,gutter cleaning,lighting,siding,water damage restoration,replacement windows,pressure washing,house painters,doors

07/19/2018

James J.

Great. Ivan and his staff were on time and did a wonderful job. Siding was damaged and thought it was dry rot but turned out I ran into T-111 with my car. Forgot to do a review and the repairs occurred about one-year ago. Not the cheapest of my bids, but very satisfied with the quality work and professionalism.

Description of Work
Siding repair, replace gutters.

Category gutter repair,siding,house painters

05/08/2018

Sheree G.

LADA was the only company that would bid a partial siding replacement. Fred and Serge were friendly and accommodating, and did a great job! I would definitely call them again.

Description of Work
Needed a section of siding replaced.

America's Perfect Home LLC

Front Line Restoration

Frontline Restoration specializes in home and business insurance losses such as Water, Fire, Storm or anything related to disaster covered by insurance. We also do more then insurance work. We work with all customers who need assistance in any project or disaster.

Chimcare

Chimcare Portland is family owned small business servicing our local community since 1989. We pride ourselves in going above and beyond the call of duty for each and every one of our customers. All of our employee's are pre-screened, drug free and provide top notch service! Our Employee's arrive in uniform and in marked vehicles. When you Choose our company you really choose the best Chimney Sweep and Chimney Repair Company that Angies List has to offer! We also specialize in fireplace installations of gas and wood burning fireplace inserts. We also build outdoor fireplaces. Call Today and Get Ready to have the best Service Possible! Additional email - info@chimcarellc.com. Additional phone - (503) 655-2446

Offers by Chimcare on Angi

Oregon
    CCB oregon
    11/20/2020

siding and windows replacement. Roof replacement and framing repairs. Design recommendations.