Cornel's Plumbing

Oregon: Electrician, Plumber, Boiler
04/01/2023

5235 SW 153rd Ave

Beaverton, OR 97007

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Sewer Line Replacement Full Trench

Sewer Line Replacement Full Trench

drain pipe installation
Customers main sewer line was compromised and required replacement. Concrete removed, sewer trenched out and replaced, after which concrete was replaced completing the install.

Call to schedule today! At Cornel's Plumbing, we take pride in being locally owned and operated. With over 30+ years of plumbing experience under our belts, we have extensive knowledge & experience of both Plumbing and sewer replacement and service! We get the job done right the first time, and strive to bring our customers only the best service. We are always on time, always leave the location cleaner than we found it, and will find a solution for any plumbing need! ...

plumbers (43)drain cleaning (5)water heaters (5)home remodeling (2)

08/09/2021

Marina Y.

Huge shout out to Cornel's Plumbing for removing and replacing a 40 gallon water heater in the very tight-spaced attic of my Orenco Gardens (Arbor) townhome. Our builder did not create adequate attic ceiling access for tank removal and install. Cornel's was the only one out of 6 plumbing contractors I contacted who came up with a feasible solution and was willing to tackle this difficult job at a reasonable price. Mario and his team were total professionals and did an amazing job without fuss or complaint, despite the terrible summer heat in the attic. Kudos to Cornel's! Would definitely use them again for other plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Replaced water heater in attic

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 07/16/2021

Thank you so much for the glowing review. You were wonderful to work with as well and we look forward to being your plumber for years to come!

07/21/2021

Joanna V.

Very good. Very knowledgable and professional.

Description of Work
Some replacing of old galvanized pipes

Work Completed On 07/23/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the positive words! We look forward to working for you again.

03/20/2020

Carleen M.

Repipe whole house and install new bath and water heater

Description of Work
The guys from Cornel Plumbing are excellent! They were flexible with a scheduling error on my part. Alex was very thorough, informative and professional and they had the best bid. I would definitely hire again.

Category plumbing,water heater repair,home remodeling

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

Thank you so much for the kind review! I’ll be sure to pass on the feedback to Alex!!

11/28/2019

Matthew C.

I don’t usually bother to leave reviews, but I guess this deserves one. November 4th I tried calling but got a voicemail asking to fill out a form on the website for a quote. I filled out the form with all the details but learned after several emails that they don't give quotes online nor provide hourly pricing. ...6 separate contact events and 4 days later I finally had an appointment scheduled with these guys, where they’re going to charge me $30 for an estimate on the cost to replace a leaking shower valve cartridge, in about two and half weeks... So here we are two and a half weeks later, on the day before Thanksgiving and I’m at home from work for this 8am appointment, and they no-show no-call me. I call them and leave a voicemail “where are you”? I email them “where are you”... I get this trite email response “oh you didn’t re-confirm the appointment, but we can schedule a new one for you.” No apology, no phone call, just another inane email. Are you serious? It took multiple emails took book this appointment and then you wanted me to infer that you further wanted me to again confirm the appointment I requested?? - Yes I got your later text and call now that I've made it clear I'm already upset, why didn't you just call me from the start with the contact information I provided on your requested form? I see all the other reviews and hope this is just some outlier experience, because most of us just don’t have time for this kind of faffery and lack of customer service. I'll be finding a plumber who can provide an estimate, a scheduled visit date, and show up on time, without the absurd email back and forth and total waste of my time.

Description of Work
Shower valve cartridge replacement

Work Completed On 11/27/2019

Hello [Member Name Removed]! First I’d like to thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Good or bad we take customer feedback very seriously and strive to provide the highest level of service from start to finish. I’d also like to truly apologize for any inconvenience that this whole scheduling mishap has caused. We would never intentionally allow this to happen as we try our best to keep everyone happy and things running smoothly and efficiently! It seems that there was a miscommunication between our emails when it came to confirmations. The 5 emails sent before your 6th consisted of discussion on the way our pricing works, what your issue consisted of, and getting a time scheduled that we could commit on to provide you with the necessary service. We communicated that although we do charge a $30 dispatch fee, we waive it if you choose to go with us on providing our service to resolve your issue. The $30 covers a little bit of our time to go through your plumbing system and provide options and pricing on solving the issue at hand which you only pay if you choose to continue shopping around and only needed us to come out to diagnose the issue. In our 3rd email we provided a date to come out which was glassed over with another question about our pricing and whether we needed to be on site to give an estimate, to which we replied, yes. Our emails spanned the course of 3 days at various times of the day/evening. The second to last email you sent stated you’d like us to book the next available slot we had to which we replied that we had the 27th available at 8am. The conversation unfortunately ended there. We had received no other email on whether or not that day would work for your schedule. Although your previous email stated you’d like the next available slot, we cannot schedule an appointment without you letting us know if that day would work for you. We try to accommodate people in their day to day lives which requires communication and confirmation as to whether time slots work on the customers end or not. On future interactions via our emails for scheduling we will add a confirmation statement to ensure that proper service and communication can be facilitated. We again do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and hope that you can get your issue resolved in a timely manner! - Cornel’s Team

05/19/2019

Osamu M.

These guys are great! Very polite, punctual, neat + tidy, and did a fantastic job!

Description of Work
Had a garbage disposal put in a few months ago, and recently had a leaking valve replaced under the kitchen sink and a new faucet installed.

Work Completed On 05/16/2019

03/07/2019

Fabio D.

We called Cornel because our prior plumber apparently retired. Cornel was very responsive to our initial contact with him - offered to come out between jobs that he had already had scheduled. He arrived promptly and went straight to work. He diagnosed the issue immediately and went straight to work. We had bought a new faucet and before we could go and retrieve it to ask if Cornel could install it for us, he was nearly complete with the repair work, He gladly said that he would install the new faucet for us as well. The work was done professionally, timely, clean and priced reasonably. Aside from all of the great work, Cornel is a super and genuinely nice individual - a really good guy!!! We will be using Cornel's Plumbing for all of our future needs and would recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
Leaking drain pipe

Work Completed On 03/06/2019

10/22/2018

Bryan T.

Great! Everything was done perfectly

Description of Work
Drain cleaning, toilet repair, faucet install

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 08/31/2018

Thanks so much for the review!!

10/21/2018

Paul G.

Short summary: it went great. We needed a garbage disposal replacement, and Cornel quoted us a competitive flat rate for providing/installing a new unit and disposing of the old one. On the day of, he was quick and obviously knew what he was doing. The old unit was quickly removed and the new installed. The one problem which came up during this was regarding our piping under the sink. It was poorly done prior to us buying the house, and I had to "fix" a leak previously because the pipes didn't line up right and would easily slip apart. He saw this and explained that we would need to have this repiped in order to do the job properly. Totally understood and we gave permission for the additional work. The end result: everything under our sink was cleanly repiped. It looks very nice and professional compared to what we had before. He also properly hooked up our dishwasher drainage since Best Buy hooked it up in an unusual way. I feared the cost of the extra work, but in our case it was only an extra $55 to have things redone, and redone well! Plus, I don't have to worry about having yet another leak because of the bad piping from before. I would be quite pleased to work with Cornel in the future. Thanks!

Description of Work
Garbage disposal replacement

Work Completed On 10/20/2018

09/26/2018

Leslie T.

awesome! they showed up right on time and fixed it without hesitation. professional and great job well done. we couldn't have been more pleased will use them for every project moving forward.

Description of Work
we attempted to install a new kitchen sink on our own but we went from a 50/50 to a 70/30 and the piping didn't line up. we were not able to piece it together on our own. so we needed help putting it together. came out next day to accommodate our urgency and took great care of us!

Category plumbing

Thank you so much for the review! We really really appreciate it!!

08/24/2018

Fran J.

Mario and Cornel worked me into their busy schedule. They were perfect! They got right to work and fixed all the problems. They were fastidious and double checked that everything was working. I could not be happier!

Description of Work
I needed my garbage disposal replaced and the other drain under my kitchen sink repaired.

Category plumbing

It was a pleasure working with you [Member Name Removed]! Thanks so much for you kind review!

Drain Cleaning, Sewer Scopes, sewer replacement, Sewer Repair, Hydro-Jetting, Water Repipes, Waste and drain repipe, Pipe Burst Repair, Water Heater and Tankless Installs, Plumbing Remodeling, Emergency drain cleaning and more.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, Check