Midway Plumbing

Founded 1972 • With Angi since May 2012

2428 Three Lakes Rd SE

Albany, OR 97322

Family Owned and operated Since 1970....

10/13/2016

Jeryl D.

They were wonderful.

Description of Work
I used Midway Plumbing for plumbing services. They did a water quality test and a flow test.

10/13/2016

Jeryl D.

07/30/2015

Rick S.

Description of Work
I had a garbage disposal, an new kitchen sink and a frost free outdoor faucet installed in my house. The new sink was picked up at a better price than I had found for a great quality SS Moen sink. The on/off switch for the disposal was a type that I hadn't heard of, an air release, but it is incredibly reliable and saved time and effort. | |The outdoor faucet, was also hooked up in a way to save time, as well.

08/20/2014

Rick S.

As I added an item, They were able to re-schedule another appointment to make it earlier than mine, so that the plumber, Jeremy, would have enough time to do my additional work. They accepted the change easily and ran with it. As Murphy (of Murphy's Law) would have it, one additional item was left off the list, so Jeremy had to go back to the shop to get it. He did not charge me for the time that the trip took. They were able to offer me a replacement kitchen sink from Moen at an excellent price, that met and exceeded my needs in terms of style. Jeremy was professional, asked all the right questions, offered his advice, when his ideas would save me time and money, and was great to work with. Kudos to Stephanie (sp?), at their office. She was very willing to work with me and adjust as needed. I will definitely call them again, if needed.

Description of Work
Replaced a SS sink in my kitchen. Installed a garbage disposal and air switch for it. Added an outdoor faucet to the back of my house.

Category plumbing

Thank you [removed member name]!! We loved working with you as well

09/14/2013

Ted H.

The work went well and was done well. The provider was knowledgeable and proficient, but left some shoe dirt in the tub where he worked. The cost was $90/hr labor and took longer than expected.

Description of Work
1) Changed out a shower faucet & system to one we wanted. 2) Raised a laundry valve box to height wanted. also:delivered a new toilet. (not in cost here)

Category plumbing

Sorry that they were not satisified work was charged less then quoted and took less time then told on phone

05/10/2013

Kim B.

i fixed the problem myself

Description of Work
i didn't use them.

05/11/2012

Maureen E.

I had used them before, about a year ago. They are very efficient and they get the work done in a hurry. They show within the timeframe that they say that they would. They said that they would be here between 8 and 9 and they were here just a few minutes before 9. They were careful about not damaging anything or getting the floors dirty. I did think their hourly rate was a little expensive; it was $90 for one visit. I don't know what other plumbers charge. The garbage disposal was $95.

Description of Work
Midway Plumbing replaced the garbage disposal.

Category plumbing

Shocked that she would only give us a B. We came from Albany to do Service work which is 40 minutes away and did not charge drive time. We only charged for a standard service call. We feel like it was way more then reasonable.

ARC PLUMBING & MECHANICAL INC

Specializing in PLUMBING SERVICES! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Swell Construction

Simons Construction and Drains, LLC

We are a small local company from Monmouth Oregon. We are a father and son owned drain cleaning company. We are devoted to delivering quality services and the customer's satisfaction with our work is our main concern. Together we have around 30 years of experience doing drain service work as well as plumbing.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover