Blackmon Mooring

Founded 1948 • With Angi since April 2007

4.2

General Remodeling

"Since 1948, Blackmon Mooring has offered cleaning and disaster restoration services to families and businesses at the highest quality. At Blackmon Mooring, we pride ourselves on helping you keep your home or business clean and safe as well as recovering from life's unplanned disasters. Our Carpet Cleaning, Air Duct Cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning and Furniture/Upholstery Cleaning can remove common allergens and help you keep them from affecting your loved ones or employees. When Mother Nature or man-made accidents strike, Blackmon Mooring is there for you with a full range of disaster recovery and restoration services that include Fire & Smoke Damage, Water Damage, Mold Remediation and even Reconstruction. We help you get life and business back on track. Blackmon Mooring is trusted with the world's biggest jobs, yours. *24-hour Call Center " ...

**Spring Cleaning special: 3 rooms for $110**We specialize in Low Moisture method--your carpet dries quickly** With 16 years of experience, I don't cut corners and will leave you completely satisfied! We take pride in your project, and will offer you a quick dry method, at a fair price. Call or message me for a FREE Estimate! **We offer evening hours**

BioClean Remediation is a BACTERIA / VIRUS MITIGATION, AIR AND SURFACE DECONTAMINATION, MOLD REMEDIATION Service Provider with a 100% Satisfaction guarantee. BioClean Remediation also provides MOLD/AIR QUALITY TESTING with OVER 15 years experience. Give us a call today! We look forward to earning your business!

Zerorez of Oklahoma City is a family locally owned business, specializing in the newest of Carpet Cleaning technology, Empowered Water. We clean without using any harsh chemicals.

12/01/2020

Wow, what a terrible experience. The construction manager was very non-communicative and could not follow simple requests. When he was on site, very short with his time and would not converse to understand the issues faced by the property owner. The scope of work to be performed to put my property back to pre-loss condition was to be discussed with me prior to sending it to the insurance firm, so ...

Description of Work
Reconstruction service after water damage loss

Category remodeling,water damage restoration

10/22/2015

They always do a great job and the rug dries very quickly. I'm just overall pleased with the floors and the rugs.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you for choosing Blackmon Mooring and sharing your experience with us! Your business is truly appreciated and we are so happy to hear that you were satisfied with the level of service provided. We hope you will count on us to assist with any future home cleaning and damage restoration needs. Sincerely, Your friends from Blackmon Mooring

08/04/2015

They did a great. I always have them come and they always do a great job. They are real flexible and if they have the time they will do it.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning. They did two rooms and I had them do one more thing.

07/28/2015

great

Description of Work
clean carpet

Category carpet cleaners,air duct cleaning

07/07/2015

After selling me on their size and assets, I signed up with Blackmon Mooring to move my household items from my home to protect them from damage. My house was hit by a tornado and the ceilings were dropping in, covering everything with insulation, drywall, and fiberglass. They promised eight workers the first day -only three girls showed up. I later discovered they had re-routed several workers to...

Description of Work
Moved less than 1/2 of my household goods to there warehouse following tornado damage to my home.

Category carpet cleaners

Carpet, rug, air duct, HVAC, tile & grout cleaning, mold remediation, water & fire restoration.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check