Serenity Moving Svc

Founded 2013 • With Angi since August 2013

3217 Bart Conner Drive suite d

Norman, OK 73072

Serenity Moving Service is locally owned and operated licensed and insured. We offer a personalized service from a dependable moving company. Our goal is to offer you "peace of mind one move at a time". Contact us for a free estimate!...

07/10/2020

steve L.

They never showed up. Couldn't get in contact until when they called back a week later.

Description of Work
Load moving truck

Category moving companies

Hello [Member Name Removed] I feel this review may be intended for another company as we have no record of contact with you on this move also going back and referencing our photographic evidence of previous scheduled appointments we have no record of any appointment under a name such as yours further more any contact made to us is generally promptly returned and as the owner as well as sole office official I have made 0 contacts 1 week prior to my knowledge of any attempts to contact us by any customers. If a customer calls and leaves a voicemail they are returned a call that day. Please call our office at (405)437-8243 so we can actually discuss the matter at hand.

12/27/2019

Cheryl N.

Nothing to do with the guys but rather the previous people that they moved, they were several hours late. I was upset because this wasn't communicated with me. I had to call the office to find out what was going on and they still didn't call me back for quite awhile which stressed me out. I really thought they weren't going to show up but then they called me and assured me they would. They did and I was out of my condo before midnight. They had to make 2 trips since all of my stuff didn't fit into one truck. Also they were short a truck and a crew member which didn't help at all! Over all I would use these guys again and I recommend them!! They are a great tean and very hard workers!!

Description of Work
They moved me from a condo to an apartment.

Category moving companies,home & garage organization

12/29/2018

Kathi T.

Used Serenity Moving and I had a few issues with the company. WE DID NOT USE THE COMPANY "You Move Me"

Description of Work
moving our home goods

Category moving companies

Thank you for the Review [Member Name Removed], in reference to the issues mentioned I would like to cover each issue raised with us via email correspondence previously. 1) missing screw in fridge door? Our movers notified you of a missing screw while moving the fridge and the screw did not exist in the fridge before the move. 2) front door rehung improperly? our movers attempted to remove pins from the hinges. The bottom pin was stuck, this required them to remove hinges from the doorway itself. While putting hinges back on a area of the door way was rotted previously away and the spacers were needed to be placed back inside. While movers were attempting to complete this task under your husband guidance he advised them it was good and he would handle it later as it took a long time to place them in place previously. 3) Why was the door removed? The front door was removed for caution in order to move the fridge inside without damage. 4) incomplete list of items to be moved reflecting in accurate pricing estimate? when discussing your move we asked for all of the items that you would like to have moved. As you were aware our rate is based solely off of the inventory and items you would like to move. Any additions or subtractions to the listed items is reflected in the bill accordingly. We strive to be as up front with all costs on any move and estimate. If any customer ever wants to double check a list add things on or take things off the list they are always able to do so at anytime before or during the move and calculations can be made to notify of any changes that may occur. 5) in our email correspondence you notified me that our rate for the move equated to roughly $155 per hour which is the rate you intended to compete against. As we do not bill hourly we would also like to clarify this account as we handled the move at a far better rate. If the rate of $155hr was made for two men to move the items this is $77.50 per man per hour. On this particular move we sent three men doing this will inherently reduce the time spent on site insuring the move is done quicker at no additional cost as we dont bill hourly that is. However if we had billed hourly with the time the men spent onsite and division by three men of the total bill the effective hourly rate per man per hour would have been effectively $55 per man per hour. I feel this ultimately gave you the best deal overall even after having a supplied inventory list that was given incomplete. 6) lastly we would also like to place two direct quotes from our email correspondence with you previously about our services all other bases in email have been covered above. opening line to email "The Crew did a very good job yesterday. No big scratches or dents etc. at all." closing line in email "The young men were very pleasant and cooperative and were very careful of our furniture and I appreciated that very much. Vince, Nick, and Dale were friendly and an asset to your company" In closing we appreciate all of our customers and attempt to make each and every move as simple and seamless as possible while providing the most upfront pricing during each and every aspect of the move. While we do appreciate your review we feel that in light of all of the points mentioned above it poorly reflects our company or the services we provide. Thank you Serenity Moving Services

11/28/2017

Jenava B.

Best $350 I spent during my move! Three movers showed up right on time and moved my (upstairs) large 2 bed apartment into a house within 3 hours. Even though I only moved a short distance, it was such a relief to not have to beg friends and family to help me. Everything arrived safely at my new house, they even unhooked my washer and dryer and set them back up at my new place. I was very pleased with this company and would definitely hire them again!

Description of Work
Moving a 2nd floor large 2 bed apartment into a house.

09/27/2017

Karen K.

GREAT, on time, respectful and efficient!

Description of Work
Moving small amount including bed, dresser, nightstand to 2nd floor apartment.

07/17/2017

Wesley S.

Moving team was double booked. They eventually showed up, but 6 hours late, and tired. They did work very hard and were courteous. We had to complete the move the next day. The company did give me a discount for the scheduling error.

Description of Work
Moving Furniture

Category moving companies

hello [Member Name Removed] thank you for the review we are sorry about any inconvenience that our scheduling error. We try to delivery the best service to each one of our customers which at times leaves us behind in our day. since your move we have hired in more staff and designated someone to handle scheduling in better attempts to insure this never happens again.

07/15/2017

Jody N.

Both legs of the move went very smoothly. The movers were conscientious and careful.

Description of Work
We were moving and needed our stuff moved to storage temporarily and then moved to our new home a week later.

07/12/2017

Robert T.

Great! The movers were on time and ready to work. They moved quickly and efficiently. We'd definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Moving services

06/28/2017

Katie S.

It went very well. They were punctual. They loaded quickly and carefully.

Description of Work
Loading U-Haul for a move

04/06/2017

Michael M.

Nick and his crew were great! They showed up at precisely the time they indicated, worked for hours to load our worldly goods onto the truck, and kept to their stated schedule for driving to Fort Collins. When we arrived (a day late owing to weather encountered on the drive), they came to the house and (with no extra charge) moved a few pieces of furniture to places in various rooms where we wanted them to be. Of all the things they moved, only one thing suffered damage (an inexpensive lamp), for which they reimbursed us by subtracting its full replacement cost from our bill. The entire, highly stressful experience of moving was made much less unpleasant by their professionalism, courtesy, and good cheer. In summary, Nick and the crew at Serenity are highly competent, responsible, and genuinely pleasant people to work with. We recommend them without the slightest reservation and were we to move again (heaven forbid) we would hire them in an instant.

Description of Work
My wife and I moved from Norman, Oklahoma to Fort Collins, Colorado.

American Moving Solutions LLC

American Moving Solutions is a family-owned and operated Long Distance Moving Company. We coordinate moves all over the country through our network of trusted carriers. We can pick you up in all 50 states and delivery your consumer goods anywhere in the United States (or abroad). We offer door-to-door long-distance moving services, including expert packing, unpacking, and storage (if needed). Our quality of service, dependability, affordability and customer reviews have led us to be rated as a Top 10 moving company on several consumer comparison websites.

Offers by American Moving Solutions LLC on Angi
    2 Fellas & A Big Vehicle Moving Company of OKC

Contact 2 Fellas Moving Company of OKC to learn more about our services as residential movers and commercial movers in Oklahoma City, OK. We are the Preferred moving company of the OKC Thunder! Looking for a better deal? Check out our coupon for 10% off of your move. Ask us for details!

You Move Me

You Move Me of Tulsa is owned and operated by Andrew Wilson. Andrew is an Army veteran who proudly served his country for the last 13 years. Since the tragic events of September 11th, Andrew has been deployed for over 5 years both in uniform and also as a civilian in support of USAID programs in Iraq and Afghanistan. He has previously owned and operated several successful, service based businesses in Kansas and Oklahoma. After Andrew’s service was complete, Andrew, his wife Krista and their 6 children relocated to Tulsa to live closer to family. We are currently serving the Oklahoma City and Tulsa Markets. For Tulsa local line call 918-286-8840. For Oklahoma City local line call 405-602-8820. Additional emal: tulsaokc@youmoveme.com

oklahoma
    Department of transportation
    01/01/2050
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Loading, Unloading, Packing, Unpacking, On Premise, Haul Offs , Full service moving, Local, long distance moving, Piano moving, Safe moving, Residential, and Commercial.

We do not offer cleaning or moving of buildings themselves.