Advanced Air Duct Solutions, Inc.

Founded 1995 • With Angi since January 2003

3545 Dover Center Rd

Westlake, OH 44145

Advanced Air Duct Solutions, Inc. if a family owned and operated business. We have the highest quality of customer care in the industry. You will be working directly with the owner, Rick, from start to finish to ensure your satisfaction. Whether you have experienced poor service from others in the past or are just looking for someone to do things right the first time around, we will meet you where you are at every time. Advanced Air Duct Solutions, Inc. has a proven 12 step process that lets you know exactly what to expect every step of the way! We even give you before and after pictures of your ducts because we believe there is no better judge of when a job is done than those who have to live with it. We are looking forward to having the opportunity to talk to you about your Air Duct and Ventilation needs. Give us a call today!!...

04/01/2022

Jo S.

The house is 60+ years old and the ducts had never been cleaned. We had a lot of remodeling done and we'd always had cats. We were getting a new furnace so wanted to have the ducts cleaned. The crew showed up on time, did a great job, protected all surfaces (floor, carpet, counters). They cleaned up after work was done and the air ducts now look brand new. The same week we had the furnace installed and the installer said, "wow! your ducts are really clean!"

Description of Work
Our 1 furnace ranch had airducts which we needed cleaning

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

12/31/2019

Peter T.

- Because we were having furnaces replaced, accelerated their availability, coordinated with the furnace installer. - Kim was pleasant, helpful, thorough - Returned my after-hours voicemail with a Saturday phone call - Were prompt, worked efficiently - Owner Rick was on the job, Brian and AJ were polite, careful, and personable - Although I'd failed to specify dryer vent cleaning, they were able to squeeze it into their day's schedule and add it on - Place was spotless after

Description of Work
air duct cleaning

Category air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

09/22/2019

Shelley K.

They are very much in demand so it was hard to schedule them and difficult to communicate to schedule. I was finally able to schedule with Kim via email. I booked it way out because they were so busy. They were nearly an hour late, but they did call to alert me to that. I appreciated it. It is a long setup and I wish they would have told me what they were doing in more detail. They answered my questions, but I was not aware of what happens to your HVAC system during the process. They did not volunteer more than what I asked. My bad, I guess I should have researched more of what to expect from the process. It was very thorough and my dust in the house is way down now. My HVAC service had told me to do it because I had new hardwood floors installed earlier in the year and there was sawdust throughout the system. This definitely took care of it. I also had my dryer vent done, which was a "freebie" via Angie's List. This is where my grade of B comes in. They did a very thorough job on the inside and next to nothing on the outside. I have a roof dryer vent and have had it cleaned before. They always suction from the roof and other times they get a fairly good pile of debris from it. I have a wooded lot and leaves and birds nests and lint etc are always up there. When I asked, they said they went up there. I was watching and never saw anyone go up there? I can't say for sure but every other time I have had it cleaned, my house literally shakes from the suction up there. No such thing happened. I suppose it was because it was a freebie, not as much effort involved. I will need to hire someone else to clean the dryer vent because it scares me to let that go. All in all, I think they did a good job. I was just disappointed in the dryer vent cleaning.

Description of Work
Air ducts and dryer vent cleaning

Category air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

Hello Member, Thank you for taking the time to review our services. We really do appreciate when customers provide us feedback, especially honest feedback. That is what Angie's is for. What we'd like to do is have Rick, the owner of Advanced, come out and inspect the dryer vent. Our guys are paid hourly, so they do not short cut due to a freebie. It's all the same to them. The normal dryer vent cleaning process does take us to the roof to clean and push debris down to the internal wall opening where the vacuum hose is located. However, if it is a long run, a steep roof, or there are strong winds, and we can disconnect the vent pipe in the attic, we sometimes go that route instead. It still gets the job done as promised. I will talk to our guys to find out exactly what happened. However, if the vent is not 100% clean, we will schedule a time that is convenient for you to re-clean. We do guarantee our work, 100%. As for the difficulty in scheduling, I own that completely. Every conversation takes about 15-30 minutes because I am very thorough in my explanation of the cleaning process. People are asking very important questions, and that means the public is more aware of the scammers out there. This is a great problem to have, but being too busy has its ill side-effects, too. I am sorry that you took the brunt of that. Ok, I am going to call you right now! We'd like the opportunity to earn that A! Sincerely, Kim

08/03/2018

Gregory J.

I contacted this company to arrange air duct cleaning. I was immediately directed to the company's voice mail during which time I left a message requesting service. It's been several days and no attempt has been made to contact me; therefore, I selected another "Super Service Award" company that immediately fulfilled my request. Wouldn't a "Super Service Award" company contact a potential customer within 48 hours? This one didn't.

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning

Category air duct cleaning

Hello Member, I did go back through all of my messages, and I found your call information. I do have the call listed as "returned - left message" I am sorry that we did not connect, and sincerely hope that your air duct cleaning needs for your [Member Information Removed] Condo were met.

07/17/2018

Susan G.

Technicians were on time and did a thorough, efficient cleaning.

Description of Work
Air Duct Cleaning

Category air duct cleaning

Hello member! Thank you for reviewing our services! Enjoy your clean and healthy ductwork!

04/18/2018

Cathy C.

The technicians were very friendly. The process was mostly as clean as they explain, except for a couple vents that blew up dust from the vents into the room. As soon as they finished the air duct cleaning, the master bathroom temperature dropped 3 degrees. We recently had this fixed and have a thermostat in that bathroom. The owner Rick said sometimes the flapper in the vent moves when they clean. He came out and made some adjustments but the temperature only increased 1 degree. Even thought the technicians told me several times that Rick has a scope, Kim said the scope will not work to find out why the air flow decreased. Rick and his wife Kim then said this has never happened in 30 years, they have no proof that the master bathroom changed 3 degrees, the thermostats could have changed, and little things can happen. Kim said they were not trying to get out of fixing the issue, which is exactly what we feel like they were doing. Rick finally said they do not have HVAC experience. Although we chose them because they had what seemed like a good price for the job, now we will have to pay someone else to put the vents back as they were.

Description of Work
Air Duct Cleaning

Category air duct cleaning

Dear Member, We are very disappointed in your review of our services, as we take them very seriously. I am going to address your comments one piece at a time, as we have our own side of the story that deserves to be shared with Angies List members. 1) You and I spoke about the 3 degree difference immediately after I received your call. We then scheduled a time for Rick to come over to check your dampers to make sure nothing had closed up after our cleaning. He arrived, checked the damper and it was wide open. He also checked to make sure the ducts were cleaned as promised, and he found nothing but clean ductwork. You mentioned that dirt blew in from a vent and into your room, but you never mentioned that to me during our 4 phone calls nor did you mention it to Rick while he was there. (At this point, the thermostat changed by one degree but it had nothing to do with Rick's visit) 2) You did ask us to scope the ductwork in order to discern why the temperature in a bathroom might be 2 degrees different that the readings at your main home thermostat, and I did explain that we do not have an instrument that does that. Our camera scope is used for visual diagnostic purposes in ductwork that lies below a slab foundation. Our camera is for horizontal ducts and your ductwork is up and down - vertical. (And there is no temp. measurement on our camera) 3) While we have been in business for 24 years, we have never had someone suggest that we altered their temperature by any number of degrees. That was not an excuse or a denial of any sorts, it's just the simple truth. Our duct cleaning process can not change temperature or alter a reading on a thermostat. Anyway, after checking to insure that airflow was NOT altered, Rick then asked for your patience so that he could consult with other HVAC companies in case they had some answers. All three Angies List companies that we work with every day gave us the same response. Many things can alter a change in a thermostat. Humidity (bathroom), sunlight, time of day, turning it off and on, and especially the quality of the thermostat. All three companies said that a store bought, room thermostat that you have is not considered reliable. Rick did speak with your husband, and he was satisfied with our explanation and Rick suggested that you consult with your own HVAC professional if you were still dissatisfied. All in all, you hired us to provide you with a thorough cleaning of your ductwork ,and you agreed that we did just that. We regret that your thermostat was an issue for you and us, but we spent quite a bit of time trying to get answers to help you. We are disappointed in the F for responsiveness and feel it should be an A, instead, as we did everything possible to resolve a situation in a very timely manner.

02/26/2018

LYNN S.

Let me start by saying that when I called Kim took a good amount of time to thoroughly explain how they do the job, including many of the small details. This was very helpful as we have not had this kind of work done before and didn't know what to expect. The estimate she gave me was the cost of the job, no add-ons, etc. Dustin and Josh did a great job. They were prompt and professional. They were extremely thorough in how they cleaned all of the vents and ducts and totally cleaned-up after themselves when they were done. They found a missing cap on a duct work run that they replaced, even though it was not a part of the job. Thank you for a job well done. We will definitely use Advanced Air Duct Solutions in the future.

Description of Work
We had the air ducts cleaned after having to have concrete jack hammered in the basement for a new drainage system to be put in. The house is 10 years old and we had never had them cleaned before.

Category air duct cleaning

Dear Member, Thank you for taking the time to review our services! And we are truly happy when our customers are happy! Enjoy your nice, clean home and know that we are here for you should the need arise!

02/07/2018

Christine S.

Their Integrity, quality of service, kindness and responsiveness is all you could ask for from a company. Great company that I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning and dryer duct cleaning.

Category air duct cleaning

Dear Member, Thank you so much for the opportunity to clean your home's air ducts and your dryer vent - again! Repeat business has kept our doors open for 23 + years! And because the only advertising we do is via Angie's list, it means so much that you would provide us with a review! Kim

02/07/2018

Kristen S.

They are very proessional, hard working, and knowledgeable. I refer them to others all the time, in fact my realtor has now started referring them as well. They are prompt, did the job well, and worked around my 3 dogs without any issues at all. They were so easy to work with, great people all around, and so honest.

Description of Work
Duct cleaning

Category air duct cleaning

Dear member, Thank you for reviewing our work!! It was a pleasure taking care of your home, meeting your expectations, and working around "interacting with" your three pups! Enjoy many years in your new home!

02/06/2018

Jeff P.

I have had them out a couple of times at my new home and the owner walked me through the issues and helped me address them. They are great.

Description of Work
They clean my air ducts

Category air duct cleaning

Hello Member, Thank you for having us out to your home! We look forward to sealing the in-slab ductwork for you. You will notice a huge difference in the amount of dirt and ground moisture getting in through the breaches in your system!

Gorjanc Comfort Services

Gorjanc Comfort Services, Northeast Ohio’s premier home services company since 1963, is a second-generation heating, air conditioning, plumbing, and generator service provider. Additional DBA - Gorjanc Heating & Cooling. Award winning.

Lakewood Furnace Co

With over 100 years in the heating and cooling business, Lakewood Furnace Company is dedicated to providing the best possible service for you and your family. You can count on us to provide you with a system and solution that fits your family's unique needs and since we've installed many systems throughout Northeast Ohio, we've earned a reputation for doing the job right the first time. To assure your satisfaction, we start by asking questions. If we don't provide what you need and want, we're not doing our job. Second, we work with the leader in home heating and cooling equipment, Carrier. Third, we train each employee to see your job through from start to finish, making sure the unit or system performs up to your expectations. Finally, we provide quick, professional service and complete service plans to keep your systems operating at peak efficiency. It's all part of our tradition of service- assuring your complete satisfaction.

Essential Heating & Cooling LLC

We are a small family owned, State of Ohio Licensed (#47947) full line heating, air conditioning and sheet metal contractor. We specialize in the service, installation and sales of residential, commercial and new home HVAC parts and equipment. With over 100 years of combined experience our company is a quality first and budget friendly contractor. Fluent Spanish Speaker as well! Habla Espanol.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available
    $25.00
    Satisfaction

Furnace repairs.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Advanced Air Duct Solutions, Inc.

How is Advanced Air Duct Solutions, Inc. overall rated?

Advanced Air Duct Solutions, Inc. is currently rated 4.8 overall out of 5.

What days are Advanced Air Duct Solutions, Inc. open?

Advanced Air Duct Solutions, Inc. is open:

What payment options does Advanced Air Duct Solutions, Inc. provide

Advanced Air Duct Solutions, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Does Advanced Air Duct Solutions, Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Advanced Air Duct Solutions, Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Advanced Air Duct Solutions, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Advanced Air Duct Solutions, Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Advanced Air Duct Solutions, Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Advanced Air Duct Solutions, Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Advanced Air Duct Solutions, Inc.?

No, Advanced Air Duct Solutions, Inc. does not offer warranties.

What services does Advanced Air Duct Solutions, Inc. offer?

Advanced Air Duct Solutions, Inc. offers the following services: Residential and commercial air duct cleaning, in-slab air duct coating featuring the patented Duct Armor product, and dryer vent cleaning and repairs.

Are there any services Advanced Air Duct Solutions, Inc. does not offer?

Furnace repairs.