ACTION MAIDS

Founded 1978 • With Angi since July 1997

3.8

25125 Detroit Rd Suite 150

Westlake, OH 44145

OUR 37th YEAR • INSURED & BONDED • SCREENED, TRAINED & UNIFORMED SERVICE TEAMS <> LOW AFFORDABLE RATES <> SPECIAL OFFER FOR NEW CUSTOMERS <> THRIFTY CLEAN™ SERVICE FOR SMALLER HOMES & APARTMENTS <> SATISFACTION GUARANTEED <> SAME DAY SERVICE OFTEN AVAILABLE <> GIFT CERTIFICATES AVAILABLE •> CALL

08/10/2017

Marita L.

-1/2 late - said they had to come from Lakewood...fine...then don't assign an 8:30 start time -I should have checked the work when they were there...lower kitchen cupboards weren't touched, counter tops not cleaned well -puddles of liquid left on the floor

Description of Work
light cleaning - the house was pretty much move-in ready & it was empty

02/21/2017

ANNE R.

Worked very quickly, efficient, pleasant workers. Higher price than others but so worth it when the job is done correctly the first time.

Description of Work
Cleaned 2000 sq.ft condo 3 beds,1.5 bath, living, dining, kitchen.

07/24/2015

NAOMI S.

They were excellent at their job. They used a pet friendly cleaning solution which was very important to me. They were very good at following directions. They did a very thorough cleaning and I was very happy with them.

Description of Work
They have been coming for many years, usually every other month for housecleaning.

07/13/2015

Krissy F.

Initially, the cleaners said they would call 30 minutes before arriving. When they called, they were already at the house, waiting to be let in. This would not have been a problem if the rest of the experience had gone well. The team of two cleaners walked through the house with us. We specifically noted items to be cleaned, such as the bottoms of radiators, blades of ceiling fans, some sticky oil-type residue on the front of the kitchen cabinets by the stove, and baseboards. We then had to leave and said we would return in two hours. We received a text message saying they did not think they could finish in time, and that it would take an additional half hour. We said OK. Upon the initial walk-through, things looked OK. The floors had just been mopped and were still wet, so we did not walk through the whole house. We paid (including the additional cost for the extra time) and then left to resume packing. Since then, we've returned to the house to move items in, and have found that on a closer inspection, nearly nothing that was specifically mentioned was completed. The radiators are still full of dust and dog hair (previous tenants had a dog). There was an amazing quantity of hair on and along the baseboards in all rooms. The ceiling fans appeared to have been lightly dusted, but certainly not washed. The bathroom did not appear to have been scrubbed. The kitchen cabinets were still sticky to the touch. All in all, I am not really sure what they did at the house for 2.5 hours. The tenants left the house in reasonably clean condition - the surfaces in the kitchen and bathroom were reasonably clean, the floors had at least been swept - so all they were responsible for was the "deep cleaning" items. With nothing to dust and no furniture, it is somewhat difficult to imagine what could occupy 5 labor-hours. I would certainly not recommend the experience.

Description of Work
We requested a "deep clean" of our 2,200 sq ft unit in a duplex prior to moving in. The only furniture in the house were two chairs and one rug. The remainder of the house was empty rooms with hardwood floors.

06/06/2014

JERRY & SANDY W.

They worked an entire day. They did a very good job. The people that came out were Jean and Kimberly and I think there was another person, too. It was 3,000 square feet to clean -- everything. Inside the cupboards, outside. The refrigerator got cleaned out -- everything. They were there a very long time. I wasn't there while they were cleaning. I let them in and then went back later to pay them, because we had already moved out. I thought it was excellent. I think they did a very good job. They were very inclined to let me know that it was going to take and cost a lot more than was originally estimated. When I told the woman on the phone who I called originally what I wanted done and told her how big the house was, she said she would have two or three ladies out there and they'll take maybe three or four hours. It ended up taking nearly six. I knew that, but I didn't want to say to them they didn't know what they were talking about. I mean, she schedules all the time, so she just didn't understand that just because the home was empty, it may have been easier to clean, but it certainly wasn't easy. After the movers got out, there was papers and dust and bunnies that had been under the furniture. It was a big job. And of course, it wasn't just superficial. I wanted them to clean inside every single cupboard and closet. So that was definitely a job. And they did a very good job. The people who moved in were very impressed with how nice the place looked. They were on time. Not all the workers showed up at the same time, but the person who was in charge showed up right on schedule. Her co-workers came subsequently, within a half hour or so. They were very punctual.

Description of Work
They cleaned our previous home before the new owners took it over, just so we could make it real pleasant for the new people.

09/17/2013

Mary L.

There were 2 ladies that came to clean. They were prompt and did a very good job. They brought everything they needed to clean and was in and out of our home in 1 1/2 hours.

Description of Work
Cleaned our home

06/24/2013

Marilyn C.

Cleaners were to come between 12-2 and stay 1 1/2 hours. At 3:00 I called. They said they called and no one was home. I was home. The coordinator called back and said when the ladies called here, no one answered so they never came (kids had knocked phone off the hook). They sent a different team at 3:45. I cleaned along with them. My party started at 6:30 and they left at 5:45. It was stressful. The actual work was well done.

Description of Work
Cleaned home: dusted and vacuumed most rooms of my split-level house and did all toilets/sinks. I cleaned kitchen and floors myself.

07/24/2012

David C.

We contacted Action Maids to schedule a one-time, special cleaning for several rooms in a house that had been vacant for quite some time. The appointment-setter made notes about our special cleaning needs and confirmed they?d be able to do the job. They did TERRIBLE WORK! They arrived only with an upright vacuum, so couldn?t vacuum all of the wood floors, baseboards, window sills, cobwebs, etc. We should have sent them away, but they promised they could clean everything well with rags. They did a terrible job and left lots for us to clean and re-clean.They also lied about the cleaning they did in the bathrooms, telling me that the dirt left was hard water deposit and stains that couldn?t be removed. Later, I easily removed all of the dirt/scum with a sponge and Comet. We couldn?t rely on them to come back to re-clean because we had family members arriving to stay in the house that night. So, we re-cleaned everything ourselves, working until nearly 3am. Since then, I?ve talked to a manager about the poor cleaning 4 times and each time was told the company owner, Robert, would be calling me to resolve this. Robert never called. I also left 3 voicemail messages for Robert, but he never bothered to call. TERRIBLE COMPANY AND OWNER!

Description of Work
TERRIBLE – THE WORST!! Do not hire this company! We contacted Action Maids to schedule a one-time, special cleaning for several rooms in a house that had been vacant for quite some time. The appointment-setter made notes about our special cleaning needs and confirmed they’d be able to do the job. They did TERRIBLE WORK!

06/15/2011

TOBIE & JOHN L.

Action Maids was able to come at the last minute, which was great. They did a good job and were very polite.

Description of Work
Action Maids cleaned my 2900 sq ft home including all 4 bedrooms and 3 and 1/2 bathrooms. They also dusted and vacuumed my basement playroom.

07/20/2010

Syed R.

Sent 2 women to clean and prepare a home for showing. Home was already fairly clean, but had been empty for a couple of months. Cleaning required only kitchen and basement floors and all the other floors , which were all hardwood floors (no carpeting) They also cleaned the windows from the inside. I checked with 2 other firms B-4 hiring this outfit and they both quoted about 1 and1/2 hrs to 2 Hrs. for cleaning around 800 Sq. Ft. This outfit quoted the same. After 2 Hrs. they said they'd need another 1/2 Hr. to sweeo the basement (which was already quite clean with just a couple of papers etc. on the floor) . After 2 hrs. they again said their "time was up" but they still weren't finished with the basement and would need another 1/2 hr.to finish it. What could I do? I said O.K. I occasionally help my wife clean up around the house and I personally could have done this whole job alone in less than 2 and 1/2 Hrs.They said I would have to supply the mop if I wanted any floors mopped and that would take extra time. I had no mop since I was told in advance they would supply all cleaning materials. After 3 Hrs. they said time was up and asked me to sign a form saying I was very happy with their service and the job. I politely refused. I selected this firm only because they were listed in Westlake, but later found out I was talking to and making arrangements at a central corporate franchise office that sets up appointments for over half a dozen independent locations. I would never hire or recommend these people to anyone.

Description of Work
Cleaned a house I had listed for sale.Small bungalow (under 1000 Sq. Ft.) Only 1 bedroom. Relatively clean to begin with.

01/12/2010

ROSALYN S.

They did a one time cleaning before I was having some surgery. Somebody was coming from out of town to stay with me. I had some problems with them. So I tried somebody else but they turned out to be worse. I will probably use them in the future; I am kind of planning on it.

Description of Work
Action Maids cleaned my house on November 30th.

03/23/2009

LEE S.

2 maids showed up on time and worked unsupervised. The house was relatively clean when we got it but the ladies made it sparkle. During the process they called me at work to ask relevant questions to make sure I got what I wanted.

Description of Work
They cleaned a house prior to our moving in.

11/23/2008

ANNE R.

Originally scheduled for 12-2pm, but they had an opening at 10:30am (on a Saturday) and arrived on time; original estimate was for 2 hours but it took them 4-1/2 hours (two person team) which was okay because I thought the scheduler underestimated the time it would take given the amount of cleaning needed. The most time was spent in the laundry room, bathroom and kitchen. Laundry room floor had dirt, dust and water heater and humidifier leak--now it is like new. Large master bathroom had garden tub with lots of surrounding tiling to be cleaned; kitchen stove top and oven had difficult grease stains to remove and now looks almost new. Cleaned the hard wood floor in kitchen on hands and knees. The ladies were friendly and accommodating and worked extremely hard for four plus hours with no break.

Description of Work
Entire house cleaning; 2 bedrooms, 1-1/2 baths, kitchen, great room, hall way, laundry room. Removed cob-webs, dusted, vacuumed all carpeted floors, and staircase, cleaned hard wood and linoleum floors, ceramic tile floors, detail cleaned bathrooms, stall shower, tub, vanities, mirrors, toilets, stove top and oven, countertops, appliances, cleaned all inside windows, polished kitchen cabinets, dusted bookshelves and picture frames, vacuumed large sectional sofa, dusted all blinds.

10/06/2006

JONATHAN S.

They do an excellent job, and are quick, efficient and friendly. They often ask for us to inspect their work. They use several different employees, but there are 2 or 3 regulars and we get one of them assigned to us each time. Although no one cleans a house the way you would yourself, Action Maids does a consistently good job.

Description of Work
Cleans all floors with vinegar or disinfectant, cleaned 3 bathrooms, dusted and vacuumed. They perform the work with two women every other week, and it takes them approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes. They charge $65/hour.

08/24/2006

Maria & Leroy P.

Lisa and Jenny were late and sat in their car a while before coming in. They did well considering they only had cold water to work with (that was our fault). I had no idea how long the job would take but they did what they could in 4 hours which is what they had alloted for this job. The house was dirty and looked so much nicer when they were done. Not perfect, but presentable. I had to buy them a mop because they don't use mops and the basement floor was too dirty to clean on their knees. I was pleased that they could come exactly the day and time I wanted.

Description of Work
Clean an empty house from which my parents had moved, wash floors, cabinets, shelves, clean bathrooms and dust. The basement floor was the worst and they did a commendable job. Their efforts made the house much nicer to show for the realtor.

03/28/2006

victoria B.

They cleaned areas overlooked by other companies. Time was well spent.

Description of Work
They did a deep house cleaning.

11/19/2005

TOBIE & JOHN L.

THIS WAS A ONE TIME CLEANING, BEFORE I HAD COMPANY. THEY DID A FANTASTIC JOB AND WERE VERY NICE AND POLITE.

Description of Work
GENERAL CLEANING. VACUUMING CARPETS, WASHING, FLOORS, AND DUSTING THROUGHOUT THE HOUSE. KITCHEN AND BATHROOMS THOROUGHLY CLEANED. 2 HOURS 2 PERSON TEAM.

08/10/2005

MARGIE B.

THEY DO HAVE A VARIETY OF WORKERS AND SOME OF THEM ARE QUITE GOOD.

Description of Work
GENERAL HOUSECLEANING.

05/03/2005

STACEY B.

RECEIVING AN ESTIMATE WAS FAST AND EASY OVER THE PHONE. SETTING UP A TIME FOR THEM TO COME AND CLEAN WAS ALSO EASY AND THEY WERE FLEXIBLE. THEY WERE ABLE TO SET IT UP WHEN I WANTED... WHEREAS ANOTHER CLEANING SERVICE I HAD CALLED WAS NOT ABLE TO GIVE AN ESTIMATE OVER THE PHONE OR SET THE APPT. UP WHEN I WANTED. THE CLEANING JOB WAS VERY EASY, BUT THEY DID NOT CLEAN AS WELL AS I WOULD HAVE LIKED THEM TO. I HAD TO GO OVER A FEW AREAS AGAIN MYSELF WHICH WAS DISAPPOINTING.

Description of Work
TWO YOUNG GIRLS CAME TO OUR HOME AND CLEANED FOR 1.5 HOURS. CLEANED BATHROOMS, VACUUMED AND WASHED FLOORS, ETC...

12/28/2004

GEORGE & GLENNA M.

THEY WERE VERY NEAT AND THE TEAM LEADER WAS VERY GOOD. MAKING SURE EVERYTHING WAS DONE CORRECTLY.

Description of Work
THEY CLEANED ALL THE ROOMS I SPECIFIED (LIVING ROOM, TWO BATHS, KITCHEN AND BEDROOM).

12/16/2004

ROBERT P.

PRICE IS FOR TWO CLEANERS FOR AROUND 2.5 HOURS. WHEN I CALL, THEY COME OUT QUICKLY, DO OVERALL GREAT WORK.

Description of Work
CLEANING.

10/18/2004

GWENDOLYN L.

THE CHARGE IS 40 PER HOUR FOR 2 PEOPLE. THEY DO REQUIRE INSTRUCTION IN THE BEGINNING ON SMALL DETAILS.

Description of Work
HIRED THEM TO CLEAN HOUSE TWICE A MONTH

12/01/2003

SAMUEL C.

WE'VE BEEN VERY PLEASED WITH THEM. THEY COME OUT REAL QUICK AND THEY DO VERY GOOD WORK. THEY ARE VERY GOOD AT ACCOMMODATING. (COST LISTED IS HOURLY FOR 2 PEOPLE)

Description of Work
BI-WEEKLY HOUSE CLEANING.

08/25/2003

Ellen G.

I RARELY GOT THE SAME TEAM FOR CLEANING, THEREFORE, CLEANING WAS NOT CONSISTENT. THEIR PUNCTUALITY WAS POOR. THE LADIES WERE NICE AND EASY TO WORK WITH AND USUALLY WILLING TO DO THE THINGS I WOULD POINT OUT, BUT, OVERALL, I WAS NOT HAPPY WITH THEM. COST IS PER HOUR FOR 2 PEOPLE.

Description of Work
THEY CLEAN MY HOME BIWEEKLY.

08/09/2002

MELISSA R.

PREPARING FOR HOUSEGUESTS, I HAD ARRANGED FOR A LATE-MORNING CLEANING APPOINTMENT. WHEN NO ONE WAS HERE BY 12:00 I BEGAN TO BE CONCERNED, BUT GAVE THEM UNTIL 1:00 BEFORE CALLING. WHEN I CALLED, I WAS TOLD THAT MY APPOINTMENT WAS SOMEHOW IN THE COMPUTER BUT NOT ON THE SCHEDULE, HOWEVER THEY HAD A TEAM WHO COULD BE THERE IN HALF AN HOUR. THE 2-PERSON TEAM ARRIVED AT 2:00 AND CLEANED THE HOUSE WITHIN 2 HOURS. THE WORK WAS SATISFACTORY - NOT PERFECT, BUT A VAST IMPROVEMENT ON MY OWN (LACK OF) HOUSEKEEPING. SOME THINGS THAT WERE MOVED WERE NOT PUT BACK, SOME TOUCH-UP WORK HAD TO BE DONE, BUT ALL VERY MINOR ISSUES. I WOULD DEFINITELY CALL THEM AGAIN. (NOTE: PRICE INCLUDES 1ST-TIME CUSTOMER COUPON FROM THEIR WEBSITE.)

Description of Work
WHOLE HOUSE CLEANING.

JAC Cleaners

Here at JAC Cleaners we strive for perfection & will not stop until your home is clean to your standards & you are satisfied! We DO NOT offer any contracts of any kind because we believe our quality will be our contract every single time. We are committed to offering fast & reliable services at a price that makes sense backed with our 100% satisfaction guaranteed. If you are not absolutely satisfied for any reason we will reservice the area within 24 hours of notification for FREE! We are Northeast Ohio's #1 trusted home cleaning & commercial cleaning company for the last 7 years in a row. Our Promise We Offer A True 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed If our customers are not happy for any reason from our customer service to our quality of cleaning we will do EVERYTHING we can to make you happy after our mistakes. We strive to provide the best quality services & customer service to clients of all sizes. If there is absolutely any reason your are not satisfied we will come back to correct the issue within 24 hours! Why No Contracts Our Quality Of Services Is The New Style Of A Contract We are so confident that once we clean your house once you will want us to come back at least once a month every month! We pride ourselves on having the friendliest staff that is well trained & motivated to help clean your home. While allowing our customer service team being available 24/7 you can get a quote or book a clean with us 24/7 365 days a week.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Clean Bee House Cleaning

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We are a mom and daughter duo and will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today! Additional phone 216.386.7484

The Early Bird Cleaners

The Early Bird Cleaners based in Westlake, Ohio proudly offers quality home services for all residential properties. We work with you to plan every step of the process to ensure that your satisfaction is met. With a team of experts and a variety of professional services available, you can rely on us to make sure your house is taken care of.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check
    Satisfaction

ALL GENERAL CLEANING SUPPLIES & EQUIPMENT ARE FURNISHED ONE-TIME CLEANINGS AVAILABLE REGULARLY SCHEDULED SERVICE SERVICES PERFORMED MONDAY THRU SATURDAY SPRING CLEANING & WALL WASHING MOVE-IN & MOVE OUT CLEANING SERVICE SERVICES CAN BE CUSTOMIZED FOR YOUR INDIVIDUAL NEEDS SAME DAY SERVICE OFTEN AVAILABLE CALL FOR FREE ESTIMATE

CARPET CLEANING