Rippe Brothers Appliance Repair

Founded 1979 • With Angi since November 2002

We respond with fast, friendly and professional service. We've been taking care of families and their appliances for over 32 years! All Rippe Brothers technicians are EPA Certified and skilled at quickly and accurately troubleshooting the appliance's problem.

2022 Super Service Award

appliance repair (391)small appliance repair (21)plumbers (6)

02/06/2023

Viana B.

Called on Saturday and got appt on Monday. Repairman gave explanation of what WAS wrong and what was not. He was very specific and professional. I asked many questions and he answered all with patience and was quite informative. Highly recommend this business.

Description of Work
Washer quit working .

01/21/2023

rose B.

Cliff is a very good repair technician. He asked me all the right questions to diagnose the issues with my dishwasher, and listened carefully to everything I told him. He explained what he was going to do, installed the parts quickly and the dishwasher is back in service. I highly recommend Rippe Brothers Appliance Repair!

Description of Work
My dishwasher quit consistently pumping water into the dishwasher. The seal around the door was leaking

01/12/2023

Stephanie E.

I called because our oven wouldn’t heat up. The technician was here within 2 hours and found the issue. He immediately fixed it.

Description of Work
Made the oven heat

11/28/2022

David N.

I have used Rippe Bros. for almost 20 years for appliance repairs. Just cannot find any organization more responsive, efficient and affordable.

Description of Work
3 y/o dishwasher not working

10/11/2022

Thomas L.

Great, on time, personable technician that cleaned up the small water mess. Dispenser works like new!

Description of Work
Ice dispenser not working

Cost $89.95

Work Completed On 10/11/2022

10/03/2022

Brent M.

he came to our house on time , he fixed our oven , $192.55 , done . I would highly recommend Rippe Bothers !! thanks for the job you did !

Description of Work
oven door would not open

Cost $192.55

Work Completed On 10/03/2022

09/19/2022

David S.

We have used Rippe Brothers for many years. They are very reliable and great to work with. We are lucky to have them for our appliance repair company.

Description of Work
Dishwasher repair

Work Completed On 09/19/2022

09/16/2022

Michael B.

Couldnt have been better. Found fitting that had tiny pinhole, replaced it, all is good.

Description of Work
Fridge water line leaking and flowing from location 1st floor to basement.

Work Completed On 09/16/2022

09/06/2022

Greg G.

It went great! The problems were investigated thoroughly and Ken made an extra stop today to install the replacement parts (which weren't available over the holiday weekend). Whenever I've called Rippe, I feel secure that the problem was examined completely (not rushed through as has happened with other companies).

Description of Work
Refrigerator/Freezer fans were malfunctioning & needed replaced.

Work Completed On 09/06/2022

08/18/2022

Michael K.

Seventeen-year-old refrigerator was not cooling. Rippe Brothers got us back up and running in about 24 hours and at a very reasonable cost. Knowledgeable and personable techs. I could not possibly ask for more.

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair

Work Completed On 08/18/2022

08/10/2022

Ted R.

First visit to diagnose. Took a few days for parts to arrive but back as soon as possible for the fix.

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair

Work Completed On 08/10/2022

07/21/2022

Pam S.

Repair was prompt, efficient, friendly, and thorough. Job well done!

Description of Work
Electric heating element replaced in oven

Work Completed On 07/20/2022

07/19/2022

Carol F.

They were very good. It was excellent. Knowlegable, corteous, punctual and responsible.

Description of Work
They work a ice maker in my regridator.

Work Completed On 07/19/2022

07/18/2022

tricia C.

EXCELLENT AND PROFESSIONAL SERVICE!!

Description of Work
REFRIGERATOR REPAIR

Work Completed On 07/18/2022

06/30/2022

Kim C.

We dropped off our Magic Chef wine cooler about 5 months ago. We have never received a return phone call. The cooler is still not repaired. When we call, we are told that the part is on back order so we requested the part number and we called the manufactuer ourselves and were told by the manufacturer that the part is not on back order and never has been on back order. They could ship the part to us for next day delivery. When we called Rippe and asked about this, we were told "Oh sorry, we had the wrong part. The part you actually need is truly on back order." Once again, this is a lie and I even asked to speak to an owner and was told that I can not speak to an owner. I was told that an office manager would return my call and she never did. Imagine that. Five months later, they have my cooler and it still is not fixed and I can not get a resolution and no one cares enough to even call me back. Do not use Rippe. Find any alternative to Rippe. Kim Cox - Symmes Township

Description of Work
Repair Magic Chef Wine Cooler

Work Completed On 06/30/2022

06/28/2022

Dianne C.

Very good. Fast efficient and polite

Description of Work
Dishwasher

Category appliance repair, small appliance repair

Work Completed On 06/28/2022

06/04/2022

KAREN S.

They were able to come out the next day. Diagnosed the problem gave the estimate & fixed the problem all within an hour.

Description of Work
My dryer was not heating.

Work Completed On 06/04/2022

05/15/2022

Leah G.

Very well. He was came within a few days, was punctual, and pleasant. We thought we would have to replace our washer, but he correctly diagnosed and repaired the problem!

Description of Work
Washing machine repair

Work Completed On 05/15/2022

05/13/2022

Tom H.

Terrific. Tech found a faulty fuse. However, went the extra step to make sure there was not an underlying cause which would cause the new fuse to blow in the near future. Also quoted me for a new mag tube which he said could be the root cause of the blown fuse and that I might need a new tube soon given the microwave is 10 years old. He did suggest I'd be better off buying new; I appreciate the suggestion.

Description of Work
Microwave repair - no power

Category small appliance repair

Work Completed On 05/13/2022

05/03/2022

Krista W.

Very professional service! It is evident that Cliff is highly experienced in appliance repair and he had our fridge up and running quickly.

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair

Work Completed On 05/03/2022

04/13/2022

Steve D.

dryer repair went off without a hitch dishwasher took 3 trips to resolve

Description of Work
repair of leaky dishwasher & clothes dryer

Work Completed On 04/13/2022

03/21/2022

TIMOTHY S.

Ken diagnosed the problem quickly and ordered the part. He returned several hours later to install the heating element. Ken was fast, efficient, friendly, and on time. We always go to Rippe Brothers for our appliance repairs.

Description of Work
Needed to replace one of the heating elements in our double wall oven.

Cost $270.88