MASON TV AND APPLIANCE SERVICE

Founded 1998 • With Angi since January 2007

Fast, friendly, and fair. These are just a few of the words that will describe your experience with Mason TV and Appliance Service. Fast, means that we will be there within 24 hours to address your problem. Friendly, means that our experienced staff is driven by being professional and consultative through every step of the process. Fair, means we will give you the best possible experience that you should expect and deserve. 100% satisfaction is our number one goal that we strive each and every day to accomplish. If you are looking for a company that always has your best interest in mind, look no further than Mason TV and Appliance Service. We look forward to working with you!

2022 Super Service Award

appliance repair (46)home theater installation (13)small appliance repair (6)
seth H.
02/20/2023
They fixed the issue after another person I got to look at it couldn't.
Description of Work
My fridge door alarm kept going off despite the doors being closed
$100

Thanks for the five star rating [Member Name Removed], and call anytime
Kevin B.
10/18/2022
Mark was prompt and kept us informed on his arrival. He took the time to show us the issue and gave us option to fix on our own. We followed his advice and our refrigerator is running without issue. I was pleased with his knowledge, patience and giving us confidence in the solution. We gladly payed the service fee. Definitely will keep this number for future. It's a pleasure to work with a company that has a focus on being honest with quality customer care.
Description of Work
Refrigerator fan noise
$100
Hire Again?

Thanks for the kind review.
THOMAS (Tom) H.
10/15/2022
Mark Mason replaced the drain pump of my washer. Every aspect of the repair was professionally performed: - I received a prompt response upon my contacting the company. - I received a notification phone call from Mark when he departed for my home. - Mark arrived with the OEM (original equipment manufacturer) part that would likely be needed. - Mark is highly experienced and methodically performed the repair. - Mark left zero mess and placed the washer back exactly as it was. - Mark provided a one-year warranty on his work. Additionally, Mark Mason maintains an excellent web site regarding the services he performs.
Description of Work
Washer drain pump replaced

Catherine L. S.
04/08/2022
Mr Mason contacted me April 5, 2022. We made an appointment for him to come to my house April 7, 2022. He arrived when he said he would. He quickly diagnosed the problem, replaced a dead switch, then ran the washer to make sure it worked properly. I was impressed with his professionalism and efficiency. His price was very reasonable.
Description of Work
washer repair
Hire Again?

Thanks again for the kind words
Mark R.
01/29/2022
Mark responded quickly to my repair request and arrived when expected. He quickly diagnosed the problem and offered two options for the repair. He is very knowledgeable and is open and honest when you talk to him about this and other work he's done.
Description of Work
Washing machine stopped working
Barry B.
01/14/2022
Mark reached out to me by text shortly after I contacted his company. We scheduled the repair time to our mutual satisfaction and he showed up on site exactly when promised. He diagnosed the problem quickly and gave me a reasonable estimate. His work was thorough and complete and he seemed to enjoy his work. He was also patient with me when I asked him questions about the inner workings of our dryer. I will call his company for ALL my appliance repair needs in the future. Great job!
Description of Work
repair a dryer

Carol L.
11/04/2021
Great. He used a steamer to remove the ice and checked to make sure the compressor turned back on. Mark also explained what he was doing and why,
Description of Work
Unclogged drain tube
$250

Aymsley T.
10/20/2021
Mark Mason was prompt, polite and very knowledgeable. The rattling was most likely a coin found under the machine but Mark was very thorough in checking every part of the washer. He only charged us a service fee ($75)for coming out. I would recommend him without reservation and would use him again.
Description of Work
rattling in washing machine
$75
Hire Again?

thanks for the kind review and let me know if the issue returns
Jonnie S.
08/12/2021
Superb knowledge, workmanship, punctuality, and attitude. He acted as though he was repairing his own refrigerator.
Description of Work
Refrigerator icemaker replacement
appliance repair, small appliance repair
$275
Libby L.
07/14/2021
Excellent customer service / Good Communication throughout. 6yr old Samsung front load dryer literally went bang and drum stopped rolling. Suspected common belt failure. Mark provided a fair est to complete the job and sched us w/in 2 days of acceptance. Turns out a failed pulley was culprit (also common). Mark secured the part and returned next day to complete the fix. During the process, poor factory crimping on the heat coil cowling loosened to the extent that once the dryer had been fixed, there was an annoying metal vibration. Mark patiently took the dryer apart again, located and solved the vibration. There was an overall commitment to getting this job done well, and I would recommend Mark’s services.
Description of Work
Dryer Repair - 6yr old Samsung front loader
Hire Again?

Thanks for the kind words and for hiring me
Stephanie S.
07/12/2021
He was wonderful and so nice. He even brought a piece I didn't know I needed. I would recommend them completely and I couldn't be happier! I am so glad not to be washing my dishes by hand anymore!
Description of Work
Installed Dishwasher
$160
Hire Again?

Thank you for hiring me to do the job
EVAN M.
05/18/2021
He managed to squeeze me in on a Friday to take a look at my dishwasher. Had to order the parts in. Got back to me in a little over a week. He cleaned it out and repaired it and it's like new.
Description of Work
Dishwasher Repair
$250
Karen C.
04/05/2021
It went really well. Mark communicates well, is punctual, and explains what he is repairing. We would definitely hire him again!
Description of Work
Repaired our Samsung refrigerator.
Brad S.
02/25/2021
Mark did a great job defrosting the drain tube in our freezer. He was fast/efficient, friendly, and charged a fair price. He took the time to show me what was wrong and what he would do to fix the problem. Would definitely recommend.
Description of Work
Freezer drain tube was frozen causing water to leak into refrigerator compartment below.
$150
kelly O.
02/12/2021
I cannot write enough positives about our experience with MASON TV AND APPLIANCE SERVICE. Marc is professional, honest and hard working. He refused to give up on our washer and ultimately diagnosed and fixed numerous problems saving us a ton of money while eliminating the need to buy new. I would have never expected such a commitment to repair our machine for us. As for returning our call on first contact, it did take few hours for him to reply but I now know why. He is just that good and has a very busy schedule. I continue to be "annoyed" by another appliance repair company even though I've told them it's been fixed. Marc did not rush the job and was pleasant on return visits needed. He never seemed irritated at our many questions or concerns throughout. He was always respectful to my husband and I and followed "covid precautions" coming and going. total $266
Description of Work
Maytag - Centennial Commercial Top Load Heavy Duty Washer
appliance repair, small appliance repair
$266
Hire Again?

thank you for being soo patient with me , glad everything worked out
Dave E.
02/07/2021
Company never responded to my request for service.
Description of Work
repair light in fridge
appliance repair

[Member Name Removed], I apologize for not getting to your service request. Our service area does not include Batavia, but I can refer you to Lee and Jack's Appliances 681 College Drive Batavia, OH [Member Information Removed] 513-732-1162. I sincerely hope you are able to find the solution to your problem.
Gert P.
01/13/2021
Mark did an excellent job and was a pleasure to work with on this project. Thank you, Mark!
Description of Work
Replacement of circuit board of dryer
$400
Jeff L.
12/15/2020
Mark was outstanding. Diagnosed the problem on the phone. Even though the job took longer than expected, he stuck to the original quote. Would definitely recommend for appliance repair.
Description of Work
Thick Ice on the bottom of the freezer
$160
Lou Ann K.
10/22/2020
Excellent! Mark was very knowledgeable and professional.
Description of Work
Ice machine replaced in refrigerator
Jill R.
08/01/2020
Mason Appliance was great! We are a busy family of 5 and don’t have time to go without a washer. Mark called me promptly to discuss the issues I was having. He wasn’t able to come out because he already had a full schedule but was able to answer my questions and guide me through the replacement process of a part that failed. He was professional reliable and timely. He recommended a place to purchase the part and I was able to pick it up and fix it on my own. Only cost me $40. Would highly recommend. Knew exactly what the problem was And even sent me a website to refer to if needed. What could have been days to go without a washing machine because of scheduling I was able to fix in 24 hours with his assistance. Will be coming back for all my appliance needs. Thank you!!
Description of Work
Washing machine repair
Rose F.
07/28/2020
Excellent. Our repair man was able to fix everything. He came out and diagnosed the problem, ordered the parts, and came back the next week to fix all my appliances. He even fixed the soundbar on our TV. I am very grateful. Highly recommend. Would use them again.
Description of Work
Dishwasher, Microwave, Washing Machine
robert W.
06/09/2020
It went great he knew what the problem was and repaired my refrigerator. Very professional 👍
Description of Work
Appliance Repair
Brian L.
06/04/2020
He got it working and is expected to come back for additional work.
Description of Work
On/off button on my LG washing machine
$200
Gail G.
05/29/2020
Perfectly. Mark was very professional and knowledgeable. We highly recommend him. We will be using him for ALL of our Appliance Repairs
Description of Work
Refrigerator Repair
$300
Lynn B.
05/15/2020
Very quick and knowledgeable. Made sure he had the right replacement parts which was greatly appreciated.
Description of Work
Flat Screen TV Repair
appliance repair, tv repair

Other Information

Payment options

Visa
MasterCard

Please call for more details.