Class Plus Maid Service

Founded 1985 • With Angi since October 2006

Step into a home cleaned to your complete satisfaction. Cross a major chore off your to-do list and let us take care of house cleaning. Then savor the pleasure of knowing your whole home has been cleaned by a professional team you can trust. A team that cleans just the way you want each and every time. ...

C.P.H. Service Pro's

C.P.H Stands for Cleaning, Painting and Hauling. C.P.H is a Multi-Service Provider. Our number one goal is Customer Satisfaction! Hire C.P.H for all of your Cleaning, Painting and Hauling needs. We also offer Carpet Cleaning and Pressure Washing. All estimates are free. Contact us now and let C.P.H do the Dirty Work for you!

Cardinal Maids

Hi! Cardinal Maids was founded in 2014 by Cleveland locals! Our goal when starting a home cleaning service was to create a service focused on the customer. Someone we would want to do business with. It begins with gaining your utmost trust. First, your cleaning crew of 2 has each passed a background check. Second, we use flat rates with no hidden charges or up-charges! We won't waste your time with estimates and hidden fees. (specific pricing may be found on our website.)The price you see is the price you pay. We thrive to operate transparently for you! Our next step is to ensure you're as happy as possible. This is where our 200% guarantee comes in: If you're unhappy with your cleaning, we'll come back and fix it! If you still wouldn't recommend us to a friend, we will refund your cleaning. We're in the business of making your life easier. It is best to call us directly to schedule at 216-202-5480

Handy House Cleaning

12/08/2014

Cody came to our house and did an outstanding job. We will use her company again.

Description of Work
Full House Cleaning

06/24/2013

I attempted to contact this provider via the phone number listed (440) 572-2345 and received and quot;this number is not in serviceand quot; error message. I attempted the number a 2nd time to ensure I was not dialing in error and received the same message.

Description of Work
N/A

04/21/2013

Very good! After we tried them once, we hired them for every other week. Been using them for over a year and are very very happy!

Description of Work
House cleaning

04/03/2012

I have used them for the last two years. They are so friendly. I have two small children and they adore the owner and her worker. They are wonderful.

Description of Work
They clean all 3 floors of my home from top to bottom, including everything from dusting to mopping to baseboards.

03/22/2012

They did good work. Their prices were reasonable. We have had absolutely no problems with them at all. They are professional, punctual, and they do good work. They know what they need to do and they come here and do it. We have used them for quite a while now, so I do not see any reason to change.

Description of Work
We use Class Plus Maid Service for house cleaning. They will be here tomorrow.

02/29/2012

They are pretty good and cleaned everything I wanted them to. I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Class Plus Maid Service for housecleaning.

01/26/2012

We tried them once after a construction project, and were very happy with how they cleaned every area. I would highly recommend them!!!

Description of Work
They now clean our house every two weeks.

09/23/2011

I was disappointed that I did not receive a phone call back. The cordial thing to do is to return the customers' call and let them know that they are not taking new clients at this time. Unfortunately, this ruins any future business with prospective clients. Bad news travels faster than good news!

Description of Work
No services performed

09/02/2011

I called and left a message, but no one called me back. This was the 3rd service on Angie's List that did not return my calls. I went to the phone book and called a cleaning service that was not on Angie's List. They answered immediately and I booked my cleaning date.

12/07/2010

I spend just under a $100 on a regular basis. They are consistent. I don’t have to go back and tell them what needs to be done. I have told them one time and they go in there and do it and knock it out hte same time each week. I don’t have to make any reminder calls. They do a fine job. They do what I have requested them to do.

Description of Work
I use Class Plus Maid Service for cleaning services. The last time I used them was last week to clean all the bathrooms, all the floors and the kitchen.

House Cleaning Service