Bee Improvements

Founded 1997 • With Angi since May 2012

Cost is determined by the job....

Creative Spas & Decks

Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Award winning. Also serving German Village, OH; Franklin, Delaware & Union Counties.

Pro Deck

The LEADER in composite deck and screened room designs for over 35 years. Old-world skills and new technology, coupled with attendance at regular seminars, ensure Pro Deck's professionals are ready for any task. Our goal is to provide you with a new composite deck that is as pleasing tomorrow as it is today. Each quote is unique to the deck, porch or screened room. No travel charges. Sorry, but we do not offer painting or staining or work on wood decks. DBA: Pro Deck Of Central Ohio, LLC.

APCO | The Architectural Products Company

APCO has adopted all CDC recommendations, including staying home when sick, respiratory etiquette, and hand hygiene. We are offering the below types of estimates. Social Distance Outdoor Estimate 1. Your APCO representative will call you to discuss your project. 2. Measurements are taken from outdoors (your APCO representative will remain outdoors). 3. A free estimate and product literature can be left at your home or emailed to you – your choice. Social Distance Virtual Estimate 1. Your APCO representative will call you to discuss your project (Facetime, Skype, Zoom, and website links available). 2. Measurements are taken from outdoors (your APCO representative will remain outdoors). 3. A free estimate and product literature will be emailed to you. The most important part of our estimating process is that there is no pressure to buy. We supply the information needed to make a decision that is best for you. This is the only way we do it. APCO is a family business that opened its doors in 1962 in a barn along the Scioto River. What sets APCO apart from other home improvement companies is that APCO, now one of the largest home improvement companies in Ohio, is a wholesale distributor. That means lower prices for our customers from a very experienced staff.

03/11/2013

Lori S.

This was a nightmare, I have been completely scammed just like numerous other consumers as you can read in Ripoff Reports, BBB, 6 on your side, attorney general So buyer beware!!! They should not be in business, I plan on pursuing a refund.

Description of Work
Project was to finish my basement, Glen seemed like a trustworthy person to work with. I paid him $4274 the end of December 2012, and the job was to begin the first of the year. Things went down hill quickly, the crew wouldn't show up on time if at all, there were no courtesy calls, Glen would never return callsw, he always had mutiple excuses and I'm sorries. I is mid March now and the only thing done is the frame and some of the electric, I will need to get an electrical consult as I no longer have any trust for this company. I asked my money to be refunded as well as to pay for a one of a kind art piece that they shattered in my living room while they were using the power gun in the basement. It was worth about $375 and is not replaceable. Glen told me he would send the art piece thru insurance and that he would refund me after meeting with his attorney on March 4th. He said he needede to draw up a liability form for me to sign but he would get back Monday 4th in the afternoon. Of course I haven't heard anything from anybody.

01/15/2013

paula B.

From the start of the project I had to continually remind the subs to stop cutting corners and do things the correct way. If they could do it the easy way and not the correct way they would.And when they were asked to go back to correct the problems it was like you were asking them to stand on their heads. I also had to hold their hands when there was corrections because if I didn't they hoped I would forget about them so they wouldn't have to make the corrections.The contractors were two brothers and one helper one of the brothers lived out of state and was only here for a week.The other brother did not have a valid drivers license and relied on his helper to drive him to my home. At about a week before they finished there were a handful of things that still needed fixed drop ceiling,drywall ,paint,carpentry .I advised them if the work was not complete I would not sign over the last check.Tim the brother that was here local returned twice in that week and corrected some of the drywall problems but that was it. He stated he was having dental problems and could not correct all of the problems in that week.He asked if we could sign over the check so he and his bother could get paid because bee hasn't paid them in five weeks and he was having a hard time putting food on the table.Tim also stated that he would correct the rest of the problems on his own time. I signed the check over to bee so they could pay Tim and his brother.Big mistake my wife and I called Tim numerous times he did come back one time but did not correct any of the problems and that was the last time we saw or talked to Tim .I advised bee of the above listed problems and Glenn the owner stated that they would be taken care of. I made an appointment with Brian the project manager to come out to correct the problems. Brian came to my home to look at the issues and set up an appointment for him to return. The day of the appointment no one showed up and no phone call to let me no what was going on. For the next week I had to call to find out we're brain was and every day I was told the same thing he will be there tomorrow . The week fallowing I was told brain was sick and was not going to make it to my home. I talked to Glenn again who stated that he didn't no what was going on but it would be taken care of. I also advised him of a new problem with the smell of sewer gas coming from the shower that his company had installed. He stated that the problems would be taken care of. It took over a month and a half for a person to correct the drop ceiling issues and dozens of phone calls. In January I had to replace the sump pump do to the contractor installing it in correctly and we still have not had anyone show up to fix the methane gas problem coming from the shower.

Description of Work
Complete basement finish

05/20/2012

William M K.

Owner came out and gave me a quote. Seemed like the guy I wanted to use. Received the price and really wanted to move forward. He was to send another guy from the company out for a couple more quotes on different projects before we moved forward. The guy never called. I called the office and explained, the lady said she would have him call - he never did. I called one more time, same story - talked to the lady and then the guy never called.This was a $30,000 job that I wanted to give to them and no response.

Description of Work
Basement remodel and a few other room changes.

Category basement remodeling

In review, the owner was out with pneumonia for three weeks, and recently returned to work. We did issue an estimate for the original project, and would gladly provide a quote for any additional work. We complete over 300 projects a year, and generate over 500 estimates, with a high regard to customer satisfaction.

05/06/2012

Susan K.

This company continually puts flyers in our neighborhoods' mailboxes. We needed our deck replaced this year and thought that we'd give them a chance at bidding out the project. We called them and the woman that answered was very nice. We scheduled them to come out in the evening (7pm) a few weeks out. The night of our appointment, we waited around and no one showed up. The nice lady called us at 7:15pm to inform us that the gentleman that was to come out to meet with us was held up at another appointment and would we like to reschedule. We were upset that they called AFTER our scheduled meeting time to tell us this. We had things we could have gotten done, but instead we waited for them and then they didn't show. We decided to reschedule since she also mentioned that the guy that was supposed to come out to meet with us was going to be "fired" since he seemed to keep pulling these "I'm stuck at this appointment and can't make the next scheduled one" kind of responses? We decided to give them the benefit of the doubt though, and rescheduled for a couple weeks later. This time a 6pm appointment. This time, NO one showed up yet AGAIN. AND no one even called to apologize or let us know they weren't coming. Nothing. This company is a complete JOKE. They are clearly unorganized and do not have the appropriate caliber of employees working for them.Just giving you all a fair warning!

Description of Work
No services performed, they never showed.

Category decks

The original appointment for 7 p.m. was reset after our representative ran behind schedule due to an estimate which ran longer then normal. In an effort to provide better customer service, our phone lines register every outgoing and incoming call, showing the date and time of each call. Our records indicate that we attempted to contact the Kettlewells at 6:52 p.m., 6:56 p.m., and actually spoke to the customer at 7:12 p.m., at which time we asked if it would be ok if the rep came later. This was not convinient for the customer, so another appointment was scheduled. The representative reported the customer was not home when he arrived. After receiving the information that the customer was home and the rep did not show up, the rep was terminated. We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction, and have hundreds of satisfied customers.

Bee Improvements

Founded 1997 • With Angi since May 2012

7548 Slate Ridge Blvd

Reynoldsburg, OH 43068

Bee improvements including decks & porches, awnings, basements.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available