TROTTAS POWER WASHING

Founded 1995 • With Angi since July 2008

Trotta's Power Washing is a complete exterior cleaning and coating contractor. See trottaspowerwashing.com for full details....

Exterior PRO CLE

Exterior PRO CLE

Elevate property value. Increase comfortability. Create the ultimate outdoor living space. The benefits of our exterior restoration services are endless, and we're more than eager to share our expertise with you. From pressure washing, deck & concrete cleaning/staining/sealing and gutter cleaning, Exterior PRO CLE is the name you can count on to get the job done right. That means working quickly and efficiently so you can get back to enjoying the outdoors again with all of the comforts of home. So, contact us today for a free quote, and see the difference our team can make for you.

Offers by Exterior PRO CLE on Angi

06/28/2019

Justin Trotta and his team are an outstanding professional company. They fairly quoted the job, and advised me on good 'earth tone' colors to use for my deck stain. As soon as my color was approved by my condo association, the team completed the job. Their work was neat and clean. I also appreciate the fact that the job is guaranteed for 2 years. I would highly recommend Trotta Power Washing to an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure Washing & Staining of my Deck

06/02/2019

Amazing results! It looks better than the day we had the patio installed (five years ago). The guys were courteous, polite and thorough. The price was well worth it. We would/will definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paver Patio - had it cleaned, re-sanded the joints, and sealed

09/24/2018

Everything went great. Very professional and went beyond what was expected. Did a very nice job and we were extremely pleased with the final results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washed fence, deck, and fence. Stained deck and fence.

07/01/2018

They showed up when they said they would and did a nice job at a fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wash the outside of house.

CATEGORY pressure washing

05/25/2018

This was a great company to work with. Very punctual, came out for estimate the day I called. Very nice people. They did a great job. Everything looks great and they left no mess behind. Justin, the owner, is a very upstanding man. I would recommend everyone call Trotta's if you need their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power wash and stain deck/gazebo

CATEGORY deck cleaning,pressure washing

PRESSURE WASHING, EXTERIOR WOOD/DECK CARE/ RESTORATION & CONCRETE RESTORATION SERVICES.

N/A