TROTTAS POWER WASHING

Founded 1995 • With Angi since July 2008

4555 State Rd

Peninsula, OH 44264

Trotta's Power Washing is a complete exterior cleaning and coating contractor. See trottaspowerwashing.com for full details....

06/28/2019

Jeanne S.

Justin Trotta and his team are an outstanding professional company. They fairly quoted the job, and advised me on good 'earth tone' colors to use for my deck stain. As soon as my color was approved by my condo association, the team completed the job. Their work was neat and clean. I also appreciate the fact that the job is guaranteed for 2 years. I would highly recommend Trotta Power Washing to anyone.

Description of Work
Pressure Washing & Staining of my Deck

06/02/2019

Daniel P.

Amazing results! It looks better than the day we had the patio installed (five years ago). The guys were courteous, polite and thorough. The price was well worth it. We would/will definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Paver Patio - had it cleaned, re-sanded the joints, and sealed

09/24/2018

Sharon D.

Everything went great. Very professional and went beyond what was expected. Did a very nice job and we were extremely pleased with the final results.

Description of Work
Pressure washed fence, deck, and fence. Stained deck and fence.

07/01/2018

Randy R.

They showed up when they said they would and did a nice job at a fair price.

Description of Work
Wash the outside of house.

05/25/2018

Jean V.

This was a great company to work with. Very punctual, came out for estimate the day I called. Very nice people. They did a great job. Everything looks great and they left no mess behind. Justin, the owner, is a very upstanding man. I would recommend everyone call Trotta's if you need their services.

Description of Work
Power wash and stain deck/gazebo

05/14/2018

Jerry R.

I was more than satisfied with results. House & garage look like new again. All dirt/mold was gone. I used to do this myself, but never again, Trotta's on my call-back list.The crew was very professional and friendly, they even washed my shed, which was not included. Thanks guys! AND the estimate was over $90.00 less than others I contacted.

Description of Work
power wash house & garage

10/25/2017

scott L.

Great. They showed up when expected and performed work quickly and efficiently

Description of Work
House and patio washing.

10/02/2017

Shawn E.

All went well, some stains were to stubborn for the cleaning.

Description of Work
Clean house exterior

09/13/2017

STEPHANIE C.

Trottas is by far the best power washing service I have ever hired. They were professional and did a beautiful job. We received so many compliments.

Description of Work
We had our entire house, roof, driveway and sidewalks power washed.

09/04/2017

Ron R.

We just wanted them to clean off the surfaces before doing our sealing work. However, they left streaks and lines on our driveway and patios. Justin is really great. He tried to take care of it but after 3-4 tries to fix the problem they just couldn't. The sealing work was fine but the marks are now visible under the sealer and this will last a long long time.

Description of Work
Seal patios, porches and driveway.

Wonder Wash

Wonder wash is a power washing company in Parma OH. We provide soft washing on siding, and roofs which include using low pressure with soap, and chemicals. This is a safe method that is a standard for the top companies in the business. Using high pressure on your home could very easily cause damage on siding, shingles, and windows. We also offer concrete cleaning and sealing which includes a pre, and post treatment using soap, and chemicals followed by a standard pressure wash with surface cleaners. Window cleaning is another service we offer both for commercial, and residential customers. Give us a call or visit our website today for a free quote!

Offers by Wonder Wash on Angi
    A.G.I. Pro Services

Formally A "G.I." Window Cleaning. We Specialize in Window Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Gutter Guard installation, Soft Washing of Houses, Roof Treatments (removes black streaks over time), Pressure Washing, Deck Restoration, Driveway sealing, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Handyman Services, Painting, and Now are offering Pest Control.

Powergreen Pressure Washing

We specialize in soft washing and pressure washing for your home and business. House washing, roof cleaning, concrete cleaning and concrete ceiling are our specialties. We are a veteran owned company and we are professionally trained, certified and insured for your protection. With our “best-in-industry” products guarantee. You will be satisfied with our concrete sealer‘s. Powergreen is also a professional Christmas Lighting company, parterning with www.Wehangchristmaslights.com from Nov 1 through Feb 1. Design, install, maintenance, removal and storage is what we cover. Its all included.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express

PRESSURE WASHING, EXTERIOR WOOD/DECK CARE/ RESTORATION & CONCRETE RESTORATION SERVICES.

N/A