Gotcha Covered of Avon

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

34301 Mills Rd

North Ridgeville, OH 44039

We do not repair existing blinds/shades/interior shutters. We specialize only in replacements/new installations. Our experienced design consultants are experts in helping you find the right window treatments for your home or business. We offer virtually everything for the interior of a window, including blinds, shutters, shades, draperies, top treatments and motorization....

4.4

window treatment (36)

04/20/2021

Ami was very nice, personable and extremely helpful with picking out the best fabrics and design for the room. The end result was beautiful. Quality fabric that fit the room perfectly and accomplished exactly what I wanted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lakehouse window coverings

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2021

12/29/2020

We are so pleased with the work and with the company! Matt gave us a quote, and at first, we waited to respond, because we were trying to find cornices in wood. We received a follow-up email from Matt and Jen (in the office) and we asked about the wood. To our surprise, Matt was more than happy to work to give us EXACTLY what we were looking to find. He emailed design choices, and then came to det...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cornices, done in wood, instead of fabric.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/29/2020

12/17/2020

Matthew and Amy arrived on time to evaluate our request and needs. Matthew was very professional, offered us several options, and prepared a quote on site. We we happy with what Matt presented and agreed to the option of mechanical shades. The installation was flawless. We were so satisfied with Gotcha Covered we ordered new blinds for our living room and bedroom windows. We highly recommend Gotch...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed shades for the three(3) skylights in our living room

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2020

Photo for Gotcha Covered of Avon - 34301 Mills Rd, North Ridgeville, OH - 39091477

12/08/2020

The blinds were installed quicker than estimated. They fit perfectly. Installation was about 3 hours for all 10. Installer was well equipped, knew what he was doing, and did the job properly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deliver and install 10 mini-blinds

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2020

06/05/2019

Beware!! Matt and Ami were so nice when they sold us our $2,700 valances. But I contacted Matt the very day the valances were installed because I was so unhappy with them. I sent pictures (some attached), and told Matt I expected the lines in the fabric to hang vertically, not horizontally. He responded, “We will get them vertical for you” (text attached), but that didn’t happen. I thought he was ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window treatments (valances)

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/23/2019

Photo for Gotcha Covered of Avon - 34301 Mills Rd, North Ridgeville, OH - 37912062

Hi [Member Name Removed], I am sorry you are displeased with the valences we have attempted to contact you via email, phone and text for 4 months to follow up on the valences and you made no attempts to respond to us so we were unsure as to what happened to you. Is there a reason you didn’t communicate with us after Steve was there to pin the pleats on the sides as you requested? We aim to please ...

01/09/2019

After I destroyed the bathroom blinds, it was necessary to hire a professional. Gotch Covered did the trick. Price was reasonable, people were professional and personable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Blinds/window treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/28/2019

08/03/2018

Matt put blinds on every window of my house two years ago. Recently, one began to stick. I emailed him on the off chance there was something I could do to fix it (there's no way these things are still under warranty, right?). He replied promptly to my email to schedule a time to come over himself and swap it out for a new one! Even two years later this company is exceeding my expectations plus my ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Blind

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2018

We were glad to be able to resolve the issue. Our goal is for all of our customers to be happy.

04/02/2018

Prompt, polite, nice selection of colors, quick turn-around, and fast and neat installation. Couldn't ask for a better transaction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
black-out window shade in master bedroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2018

We are thrilled you are happy with your shade and our service. We appreciate the business, please let us know when you are ready to look at options for the living room. Warmest Regards, Matt GOTCHA COVERED

03/26/2018

They did a good job of presenting options and colors and did an excellent job of installation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window treatments for an entire house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2017

Thanks for the feedback [Member Name Removed]. We enjoyed the project and are very happy that you are happy with the product and our service. Please pass our name along to anyone looking for window treatments. Thanks again for the business! Warmest Regards, Matt GOTCHA COVERED

03/19/2018

Great!! From the initial consultation to the installation Matt and his team were on time. They provided an array of samples to look through. The provided pricing for the samples that I chose and allowed me time to make my selection. Once I decided a rough date for delivery was given. The blinds came in and we set up an install appointment. The installer arrived on time and a couple hours later I h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Blinds installed in a sunroom.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2018

We appreciate the business [Member Name Removed] and certainly are thrilled you are happy with your new blinds and our services. We look forward to your Ext project. Best Regards, Matt GOTCHA COVERED

Blinds, shades, shutters, drapes, curtains, motorization & commercial window treatments.

Blind cleaning & repair