Ray's Cleaning Service LLC

Founded 1983 • With Angi since October 1999

PO Box 24156

Lyndhurst, OH 44124

While we don’t perform regular maid service, Ray’s Cleaning Service is your heavy duty cleaning specialist! Ray has over 30 years’ experience deep cleaning homes, garages, basements and commercial buildings. His attention to detail means you will get the best quality clean. Ray focuses on the end result you desire for the specific space that needs attention. He walks through the area and goes over your requests, while making the professional suggestions you may not have considered. Whether you are moving out, moving in, need to get organized or would like to have the professionals do your heavy duty cleaning, Ray will exceed your expectations! Please see the full list of services below....

house cleaning (237)window cleaning (66)floor cleaning (33)hauling (20)pressure washing (12)professional organizers (6)gutter cleaning (5)basement remodeling (4)drain cleaning (2)water damage restoration (2)gutter repair (2)carpet cleaning (2)

07/09/2021

This was the most above and beyond, fantastic work I've ever had contracted for any home I've ever lived in. I cannot recommend Ray and his team highly enough. I moved into a house sight unseen and was overwhelmed by how filthy it was. Ray personally answered when I called his business, and less than 24 hours later he was able to walk through my home with me to customize a deep cleaning plan; the ...

Description of Work
Full house needed to be deep cleaned, including unfinished basement and screen porch

Category carpet cleaners,house cleaning,window cleaning,pressure washing

Work Completed On 07/07/2021

Thank you, glad we were able to get your house done in a timely manner. Call me if you need anything. Ray

09/03/2020

They responded immediately to say they don't do that kind of work. Would consider hiring them if we need what they do.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,house cleaning,window cleaning,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 09/02/2020

01/28/2020

they were there on time , done is a few hours, plenty of personnel to handle the job the window gleam, the house smells great they vaccumed the fireplace and the whole house when done they were terrific

Description of Work
we purchased a house that had had a heavy smoker in it for 14 years. we need it all washed down, wall, ceilings, workwork, and they did all the light fixtures and screens and windows

Category house cleaning,window cleaning

Work Completed On 01/27/2020

01/10/2020

Ray and his crew were awesome. They went above and beyond, cleaning everything not only back to how it was before our recent remodel, but cleaner than it has ever been before. Loved the job they did. Crew was hard working and professional. I recommend them very highly.

Description of Work
Needed to have basement and garage cleaned following recent remodeling.

Work Completed On 01/09/2020

09/25/2019

Ray's communication was fabulous. He always followed through with what he said he would do and communicated in a timely fashion. The work was very well done and it was easy to see the impact of their efforts. It was more of an investment than we thought when we started looking for this service, however the work and professionalism was very high quality and we are pleased we went with Ray and his c...

Description of Work
Deep cleaning of entire house, including basement, attic and garage

Category house cleaning,window cleaning

Work Completed On 09/09/2019

09/20/2019

Ray and his crew did an excellent job of deep cleaning of walls, floors, and other items. The basement has never been so clean. And they did some repairs as they found them.

Description of Work
Deep cleaning of whole of basement.

Category house cleaning,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 09/20/2019

09/19/2019

Ray has been amazing. We were going to schedule last year and we had to cancel, Ray was completely understanding. He is amazing to work with scheduling a time that works for you. Ray and his crew arrived on time and did an amazing job. Our house looks beautiful and everyone was extremely friendly. I would highly recommend Ray and his team to everyone! Worth every penny!

Description of Work
Basement, First Floor and Garage all needed a deep cleaning.

Work Completed On 09/18/2019

07/13/2019

Ray and his crew are magicians. The property (two residential buildings, 3,700 square feet) had not been cleaned for months and needed to be readied for sale. Ray understood the objective and his crew attacked every nook and cranny vigorously, including (1) cleaning windows on first and second floors, (2) washing walls, removing soot from fires in the fireplace, (3) cleaning wooden plank floors an...

Description of Work
I needed a century home and detached garage cleaned thoroughly

Category hauling services,house cleaning,window cleaning,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 05/31/2019

07/04/2019

I'm sure Ray is busy and doesn't need or want the work, and not following up is a not wholly unreasonable way to handle that situation--but. . . it's also not deserving of good marks. Assuming that's the case, I think Ray should--quicker and earlier--tell prospects that he's not able to take on new business . Had he said, "I'm sorry I cannot take on new business, thank you," that would have been a...

Description of Work
"Deep" cleaning of my home

Work Completed On 06/23/2019

03/06/2019

Ray responded quickly for a quote. He was able to schedule the work the same week. He and his crew arrived on time. The crew was great: they never stopped working, were very polite and paid attention to details. When they finished, my house was spotless. The service I received went beyond my expectations. I would recommend this company to anyone who needs deep cleaning. This is a professional clea...

Description of Work
Needed wall/woodwork and general deep cleaning.

Category house cleaning,window cleaning,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 03/06/2019

Heavy Duty Residential & Commercial Cleaning – Woodwork, Wall & Ceiling Washing, Detail & Disinfect Bathrooms & Kitchens, Interior & Exterior Window Cleaning, Crystal Chandeliers, Ceiling Fans, High Level Dusting, Grout Floors, Appliance Moving, Basement, Attic, & Garage Cleaning & Organization, Hauling, Move In Cleaning, Post Construction, Estate & Vacant Homes, Outside Services, Annual & One Time Housecleaning, Hoarding & Accumulation Cleaning, & De-Cluttering.

Weekly & Bi-Monthly Housecleaning, Maid Service, Carpet Cleaning, & Blind Cleaning.

$10.00