We are open and committed to serving our customers safely and practicing all recommended health and social distancing precautions. To further support safe operational measures, we are doing consultations, identifications and quotes via phone. We also offer a payment plan to customers to ease the burden during this uncertain time. We are here to support you!

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

The Bed Bug Pros

Founded 2015 • With Angi since February 2016

9327 Russellhurst Drive

Kirtland, OH 44094

Full service, experienced, licensed bed bug exterminator - locally owned and operated! We specialize in bed bug treatments ONLY, including chemical treatments, organic bed bug treatment, heat treatments and certified bed bug dog inspections. Schedule your FREE inspection today! Save on average

04/24/2021

Daphne G.

Sonny was diligent and very knowledgeable on bed bug removal. He took an hour to talk to me on the phone prior to treatment to explain how things work and techniques to prevent future infestations and did it in a way that was realistic and didnt instill more fear onto me. He didnt try to rip me off or feed me false information like Orkin was trying to do. He treated my home 3x and came with his magic inspection dog and completely solved my issue all while giving me a peace of mind. I finally feel comfortable in my home again. I highly recommend Sonny for giving outstanding treatment of this matter all while being courteous and always without judgement. Thank you so much Sonny!

Description of Work
Pest removal

Category pest control

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback, and for your business. We appreciate it!

07/26/2019

Bill & Sandra Y.

Came out the day I called as I needed Help! My Ant Problem is No Longer a Problem! Thanks for Fast Service.

Description of Work
Ant Control

06/14/2019

Ralph H.

He performed a free inspection and determined I don't have bed bugs. He also gave me an education on how to detect bed bugs. He also informed me of preventative measures to take.

Description of Work
Extermination of bed bugs.

Category pest control

Thank you, we appreciate your feedback.

03/24/2019

Wendy B.

Hire this guy! My library system has had a lot of issues with bedbugs. I saw a small black beetle and freaked out. Sonny was there THE NEXT DAY to do the inspection with Levy, the Wonder Dog, who is trained to sniff out bedbugs. I am delighted to say that what I saw were carpet beetles behind a chair the cats like, and it was an easy vacuuming job, but Sonny really knows the bedbug business and is understanding, nice, and professional. I am recommending him and passing out his business cards to everyone on my staff in case they have a similar scare!

Description of Work
Bedbug inspection

Category pest control

Thank you! We appreciate your time and feedback!

01/23/2019

Michael H.

It went very well. Sonny from BBP was here withing a day explaining the process and supporting us through a very stressful time. Hire them and don't think twice!

Description of Work
Bed bug removal

01/13/2019

Richard H.

Terrific——hire Sonny and his team! They are professional,knowledgeable,and courteous! Call them if you have an issue! You will not be disappointed!!!!

Description of Work
Bed bug issue

11/28/2018

Kathy C.

Sonny at the Bed Bug Pros is very professional and outstanding. He knows all about bed bugs and how to get rid of them. Sonny was very kind, patient, and compassionate with my mentally disabled brother, whose apartment was severely infested with bed bugs. Sonny did get rid of all of the bed bugs and restored my brother's peace of mind. He gave my brother tips to try to avoid them in the future. Having bed bugs is very stressful and is a health concern, and Sonny has the expertise to take care of the situation. Thank you so much, Sonny!

Description of Work
get rid of bed bugs (severe infestation)

09/17/2018

James R.

He was very professional removed all bed bugs in my

Description of Work
Remove bed bug in bedroom living room in hallway

05/16/2018

Afsaneh P.

Excellent . Great work, took care of our issue within the time he suggested. Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Spray and exyermination

11/08/2017

Toni D.

Sonny walks in the door with a great personality and showing his credentials. He let you know that he is qualified to solve your problem. He's extremely thorough and awesome at his job. He lets you know step-by-step what he's going to do and answers all questions to relieve the mental stress and help you get back to a peace of mind. The service was absolutely excellent.

Description of Work
Elimination of bed bugs

10/20/2017

Jennifer C.

I have never even seen a bed bug before and something kept biting my dad when he was sleeping. I checked online for a bug company and this company was the first one I saw. I called spoke to Sonny told him what they looked like and he said he would have to come out to confirm but he was pretty sure it was a bed bug. I thought I was going to die from embarrassment because we are not dirty individuals. After searching for answers we found out it was a temporary guest that brought them into our home with their belongings. This was by far the most stressful situation I have ever dealt with. Sonny was very professional and thorough. From the initial inspection all the way up until Sonny came in with the dog to confirm the bugs were gone, he answered all of my questions even when I would randomly text him because I was so stressed about getting rid of them. Sonny assured me he would not leave us until they were completely gone (and he didn't). He is extremely punctual, which is really appreciated since I work full time and go to school full time. I would recommend this company any day!

Description of Work
Bed bug removal

Category pest control

[Member Name Removed], thank you for your business and for taking the time to provide feedback! We appreciate it!

10/06/2017

Don M.

Great...all clear

Description of Work
Extermination

Category pest control

Thank you for your business [Member Name Removed], and for taking the time to provide a review. We are grateful!

10/02/2017

Afsaneh P.

This is a process and it went very smoothly . He is great at what he does and knows what he’s doing . Would recommend him full heartedly .

Description of Work
Service for bed bugs!

09/04/2017

donna P.

Probably one of the most stressful home situations I have ever dealt with. Sonny was very professional and thorough. From the initial inspection to the dog check to confirm the bugs were gone, he answered all of my many (many!) questions. He is extremely punctual, which is really appreciated. He wants your home to be bug free as much as you do!

Description of Work
Bed bugs be gone!

Category pest control

We are thankful for your business, and your feedback!

07/25/2017

Kathy K.

Sonny showed up on time and began the treatment after answering a few additional questions I had. The treatment was done without any problems. Sonny was very professional and I liked the fact that I didn't feel rushed when I asked questions. He took the time to answer my questions and I felt comfortable that I had made the right choice in companies.

Description of Work
I had my home treated for bedbugs. I wasn't sure who to call. I contacted 3 companies. Two responded. I had gotten one estimate already when Sonny of The Bed Bug Pros came out to inspect. Both companies confirmed my suspicions and the need for treatment. Bedbug Pros beat the competitor estimate by a substantial amount so I signed the contract and we scheduled the appt for treatment.

Category pest control

Thank you for your review, and for your business!

A.G.I. Pro Services

Formally A "G.I." Window Cleaning. We Specialize in Window Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Gutter Guard installation, Soft Washing of Houses, Roof Treatments (removes black streaks over time), Pressure Washing, Deck Restoration, Driveway sealing, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Handyman Services, Painting, and Now are offering Pest Control.

Heights Pest Control & Termite

As everyone knows, pests that live outside of your home don't belong in your home. Heights Pest Control is prepared to tackle those invasive pests in an effective, family friendly manner because we know that a safe home is important to you. Our “Green Band Protection System” is designed to get rid of any pests inside your home and then make is so they can never get in again by securing the outside perimeter of your property. Each of our highly skilled technicians are trained in the latest application methods, proper equipment use and maintenance, and will answer any questions you may have about the materials being used to treat the areas around and inside your home & business. As your local Green Pest Solution provider, we stand behind our Money Back Guarantee, because we will respect your home as if it was our own, and your peace of mind is important to us. But don’t take our word for it! Read our Angie’s list reviews. We have been an Angie’s List Super Service award winner THREE years running due to our exemplary ratings !

2022 Super Service Award

Allied Exterminating Inc

Locally owned & operated. Additional DAB - Allied Exterminating. Additional phones - (330) 453-3479, (330) 535-4800, (419) 624-8000, (440) 277-7141, (440) 324-2277, (440) 324-6592, (440) 899-7500, (440) 946-4850 & (440) 967-4000.

Not Licensed
    State Of Ohio
    Department of Agriculture
    09/30/2019
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing

Full service bed bug exterminators: Bed bug chemical applications, Organic treatment, bed bug heat treatment, visual inspections and bed bug dog inspections.

General pest control or animal trap / removal. We specialize in BED BUGS ONLY.