All Service Moving and Storage Inc.

Founded 2008 • With Angi since September 2012

We are a full service moving company that provides master quality service at reasonable prices....

Andrews Moving & Storage Co

We've been helping customers relocate since 1908. As a family-owned business, we know the importance of having clean and professional movers in your home. This is a big moment in your life, let our family move yours. Call today for a no-obligation estimate and personal review of your upcoming move.

Offers by Andrews Moving & Storage Co on Angi
Leaders Moving & Storage Co of Northeast Ohio

Super Service Award winner in 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013 and 2012. Leaders Moving & Storage of Cleveland offers a wide range of residential and commercial moving and storage services. We have been in business for over 22 years and we have completed over 100,000 moves! Leaders is a professional moving and storage company, and we don't just use that as a catch phrase: Over half of our employees are "Master Movers", meaning that they have completed over 1,000 household moves. You are only as good as your last move. Over 80% of all our customers last year were repeat customers and referrals. This is due to the fact that we do more than just meet our customer’s expectations, we exceed them. We are one of the only moving companies that can give you a guaranteed move price. We give you the flexibility of controlling the price of your move. There are no hidden fees, and no nasty surprises. Our price includes all charges, mileage, tolls, drive-time, taxes, etc. You can reach us toll free at (800) 421-3029. We look forward to helping you with all your moving needs. USDOT:1237577

Just Get Moving LLC

A company that values the stressful times of moving that endures the heavy lifting and constant movements for you We rely on being on time and dependable We love to communicate with our customers to make sure they are as less stressed when it comes to moving as possible We carry ourselves as respectful and honest people who strive to be the best reflection of just get moving requirements We handle each and every item of the customers belongings to a safe and secure relocation from house to house or from truck to house.

06/19/2020

Excellent. On time and very polite and careful

Description of Work
Move into new home

06/08/2020

I was in the process of purchasing a new home and selling my current one. Somewhere in the process an online finding service provided my information to the company. Ralph called and was very nice. I was on the fence about hiring a company to begin with but he contacted me and came out to do a quote. He was unable to move the day I needed and I really wanted to move that particular day as someone w...

Description of Work
Moving quote

01/04/2017

Working with Owner Ralph Mentler was great. He was helpful and professional. He took time to explain the estimate. I highly recommend his company. His mover crew was super friendly and hard working. They disassembled our bed and reassembled it at our new house. I was so happy with the entire experience. They were on time and fast. There was an issue and Ralph quickly resolved it. Perfect!!

Description of Work
Moved us to our new house.

11/20/2016

I thought the guys were great, personable, strong and fast! And even though it took several hours longer than had been estimated (which added an extra $600 to my bill), I was still pleased and even tipped all 4 guys $50 each. HOWEVER, AFTER THEY LEFT I discovered that they had broken a couple things and never bothered to mention it to me. I understand accidents can happen and I would not have been...

Description of Work
I had All Service move me to my new home. They had to pick up at 2 different locations and then proceed to my new location which was over 50 miles away.

11/16/2016

He spent time explaining how his company does things. His employees work for him, they aren't contracted out, which is a big plus for us. The pricing also seems very reasonable they haven't done the move yet but it is scheduled. So far so good.

Description of Work
The owner came out and gave an estimate for a 4 bedroom move to about 30 minutes away.

11/09/2015

Family-owned business. Good group of guys. Reasonably-priced. Guys were on time and respectful. They moved us without damaging our belongings, our old home or our new home. Some doorways got in the way around tight corners and Ralph was quick to take a few dollars off the cost of the services. You can't have a move of our size (15 cubic yards) without needing some new paint. We moved in the February snow so they did the best they could to stay off floors and carpets, laying down cardboard and plastic runners. They moved the play set to the new home, but agreed to wait until spring to come back and reassemble it so that the ground was softer and not snow-covered. I have recommended their services to my friends.

Description of Work
Provided moving services from one city in Ohio to another. They moved us from our 4-bedroom home with a finished basement, 3-car garage and a shed, including a heavy, wooden play set.

Category storage unit

07/09/2014

I cannot say enough good things about Ralph Metzler and All Service Moving. We found the name along with a few others on Angie's List and called for quotes. Ralph was right in the middle but because he was so helpful in answering all our questions and giving us information we had not thought to ask we decided to pay the extra $200.00 and we are so glad we did. His son and 2 others came to our home on time and moved all our furniture to their truck in about 2 hours. They were nice, professional and all around great guys. We even asked (kinda begged) that they be the ones to come to Columbus to unload the furniture and they did. Not a scratch on our walls or any of the furniture. They said they would be in Columbus about 9:00 and I think they arrived at 9:05. They had everything moved from the truck in about 2 hours. They asked where the furniture should be placed, we changed our minds a couple of times, they just said take your time and lets get it right so that you don't have to move it yourselves later. When they were done they asked 2 or 3 times if there was anything else they could do to help. They made a very stressful experience so much easier. I thought the moving part would be the worst but they made it very easy. Like I said, I cannot say enough good things about All Service Moving and would recommend them to anyone and everyone that needs a mover.

Description of Work
Moved home from North Ridgeville, Ohio to Columbus, Ohio.

Category moving company","storage unit