Granny's Attic Estate Sales

Founded 1980 • With Angi since September 2009

Real Estate Auctions

7 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Service charges may apply....

JunkAway

Spend your time with your family. No matter what you do, you have better things to do with your time than remove clutter and unwanted junk. This is where we can help! Our goal is to eliminate the worry and create hassle free junk removal. You just need to decide what junk, waste, rubbish or anything else that you want removed. From there, JunkAway will do the rest. YOU POINT IT, WE REMOVE IT! Your space is valuable. We want to help you make room. Whether to create a new office, den, or anything else, we can help you create more room. Just tell us what you want removed, and we will take care of the rest. Our goal is to assist you in ridding yourself of the clutter and freeing up that much needed extra space. We care about the environment. Our hauling trucks and team uniforms are “GREEN” for a reason. JunkAway has the environment as a top priority. Of all the junk, rubbish, trash, and debris we haul away, our goal is to recycle as much as we possibly can. This has a very positive effect on our environment. Instead of filling our landfills with rubbish, we are putting it to use. Whether it be recycled or donated to a worthy charity, it is having a positive effect on the environment. Provide Assistance to Local Charities. We are committed to helping those in need. We establish relationships with many local charities to donate many of the items we collect. As the saying goes, “one man’s trash is another man’s treasure”. With this in mind, we work with the local charities to put your unwanted items in the hands of people in need .

WeHaul LLC

WeHaul LLC Shaker Heights, OH, 44120 (216) 216-376-6289 WeHaul LLC is a Professional Hauling Service Company, which operates in Shaker Heights, OH. Call us now for Free Estimates. Container Rental Beachwood, OH Hauling, Hauling Service, Debris Removal, Garage Demolition, Interior Demolition Contractors http://wehaul-oh.com

Mike's Hauling Services - (440) 371-3319

440-371-3319 Mike's Hauling Services is a full service junk removal and haul away company that cleans up residential and commercial properties in Lorain, Cuyahoga and Medina counties. Mike's professional crew will remove, dispose, clean-out & recycle ALL unwanted items. Everything involved in disposing your unwanted materials is handled by the crew, and you can sit back and relax while they clean up your source of stress!! The only finger you lift, is the one to point to the mess! Reasonable, reliable, and really fast. Unlike any other hauling company out there! Personality, Reliability, Expertise, Low Prices, 10 years experience, and a major passion for the industry. Best priced hauling company in this area. Look it up, prove it to yourself, you're not going believe it coming from them! Mike has done the research and has competitively low prices for high-quality work. Mike's Hauling is a company built by a young Northeast Ohio entrepreneur, since 16 years old Mike has had a passion for recycling and disposal. This company's methods are in the best interest of the local environment and the customers budget! Call now! The scope of our services include Deck Junk Removal Appliance Removal Junk Garage Demolition Debris Bulk Waste Waste Trash Recycling Pick Up Service Removal Garbage Labor Clean Out Clean Up Deck Demolition Scrap Metal Furniture Attic Clean Out Basement Clean Out Clean-Out Appliance Paper Cardboard Pick-Up Pickup Collection E Waste Electronics Estate Backyard Commercial Residential Plastic Environmental Friendlyconstruction debris construction waste remodeling debris yard waste household junk household trash household waste household garbage shed removal shed demolition shed tear out Basement Clean-Out Garage clean out Garage clean out attic clean-out hot tub removal hottub removal hut tub demolition hottub demolition estate clean out estate clean-out property clean up property clean out storage unit. 440-371-3319

Offers by Mike's Hauling Services - (440) 371-3319 on Angi

11/17/2018

Beth H.

Al and his team of workers were excellent. Al was extremely thorough, attentive to all my needs, honest and open in his communication, kind and understanding and had the highest level of getting things done. I enjoyed working with him. I would highly recommend him. He and his staff did an amazing job from start to finish.

Description of Work
Estate Sale, house cleaning and preparation of home for real estate sale

Category hauling services,house cleaning,auction services

08/23/2017

Candice C.

It went very smoothly. They walked the family thru the process, were very communicative, upfront and honest about it all - from their process/policies to their realistic expectations about items sold; they didn't set grandiose promises for the sale. They offered a clean-out option after the sale concluded - best money we ever spent. I'd recommend and higher again if ever needed.

Description of Work
Estate sale and liquidation

06/28/2017

Debbie P.

When a relative recently passed away, we were tasked with getting her house ready to sell. We contacted Al, from Granny's Attic to help us with the process of liquidating her household items. We could not have been more pleased! He handled everything for us and walked us through the process every step of the way. He kept us up on the process and he literally handled everything, often going above and beyond what would have been expected. The clean out after the sale was a service many do not offer and I cannot imagine not using it. When Al and his team were done, the house was completely empty, thoroughly cleaned, and ready to turn over to a realtor. I highly recommend Granny's Attic and know that Al will make this difficult transition as painless as possible. Thank you Granny's Attic! A+ service! Pat & Debbie

Description of Work
Liquidate a relative's home to get ready to sell.

12/10/2016

Maria B.

I had the situation of having my parents’ at my home, 1200 miles from their home in Cleveland for the winter. My Dad took ill and he and Mom were unable to return to their home. I had to make the decision to start the process of cleaning their house out. I made 2 trips to Cleveland to try and clean as much out as I could, but I was so overwhelmed by all there was to do, that I could do no more. I hired Granny's Attic to clean out my parent's home of 39 years to get the house ready to put on the market. My parents’ home was filled with all their possessions collected over the years. Al and his crew came in and did everything. We had 2 different sales, each one being 3 days. Al kept me informed on everything going on. I went back to Cleveland for the 1st sale. I did a walk-through of the house and was very impressed with what they had done. They did find some personal items that I had missed when I was cleaning out the house. They put those in a secure location in the house so I could take care of those right after the sale. The 2nd sale was 1 month later. I was unable to get back to Cleveland to do a walk-through. Al sent me pictures of the rooms. Once the 2nd sale was over, Al and his crew did the final clean out of what was left. They cleaned and vacuumed the entire house for me and had it ready for the realtor to come in to put the house on the market. Al sent me pictures of the house showing how it looked after everything was done. I was very impressed with the work Al and his team from Granny's Attic did for me. I found them to be very honest and I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Clean out the home my parents' had lived in for 39 years.

06/22/2015

Michele N.

We selected Granny's Attic to manage the estate sale of my parent's home. They were more expensive than the other estate sales companies we spoke with but promised a higher level of service as well. We anticipated that the additional cost would be more than offset by additional sales revenue owing to their three-day sale format and the network of followed they promised. Al Hopf was very optimistic that this would be a substantial sale after touring the home. Upon receiving the results, we were very disappointed by the meager sales revenue they achieved. Though I asked Al to send me his advertising materials, he never did. The only reference to the sale I saw was a mention on Granny's Attic's Facebook page. When I asked Al to explain the dismal results, he never returned my call.

Description of Work
Provided estate sales services for my parent's home

05/29/2014

Pamela H.

I can't say enough good things about Al and his team!!! What a tremendous service. We downsized, and had a LOT of stuff we wanted rid of (including years of accumulated unsaleable junk). It was absolutely a godsend to be able to just pick out what we wanted to take and leave the rest to Al and his team. Everything was exactly as he represented (even though it sounded too good to be true!). When all was said and done (exactly when and how Al said it would be) he left us with a clean empty house and handed us a check!

Description of Work
Organized and ran an estate sale, securing all necessary permits, arranging for parking, cleaning out entire home, pricing everything, running the sale, cleaning out the house after the sale leaving a broom-swept house and handing me a check!!!

08/29/2013

Barbara V.

Al is great to work with -- professional, kind and very knowledgeable about how much certain items might go for. He also has a huge network of regular estate sale shoppers and other people who buy specialty items. Although we were going to sell items that belonged to our parents and our family, Al understood that they were not just and quot;thingsand quot; -- that they were an important part of our family and held special memories for us. We went through the entire house and took what we wanted, including financial and other and quot;confidentialand quot; paperwork. Al's team can go through the house for the family but we chose to do it ourselves because there were things we all wanted to take as remembrances. Once we took everything we wanted, Al's team came in, went through the remaining items, and staged everything in the house to make it as comfortable and and quot;lived inand quot; as possible. Al takes care of placing ads in newspapers and sends emails to a large distribution list he has of repeat shoppers. Our sale went extremely well -- much better than any of us anticipated. (It's important to keep in mind that some sales go well and others might not. It depends on a number of factors including the items you are selling, how many people come through the house, etc. Al doesn't have control over some of those variables.) Al takes a percentage of the total profits from the sale. It was worth it because none of us had the time to coordinate such a huge effort. And we do not have the contacts Al has. We also contracted with Al -- for an extra charge -- to have his team clear out leftover items (many were donated to charity, per our instructions). They also dusted and vacuumed the entire house. When they were finished, it was ready for us to put on the market. My siblings and I are grateful to have had the help and support of Al and his team during what was a very difficult time for us!

Description of Work
Staged the house for an Estate Sale in our parent's home. After the sale, also emptied the house of all remaining stuff and dusted/vacuumed the house to prepare it for sale. It was very clean when we put it on the market and very nice that we did not have to clean it ourselves. (NOTE: the post-sale cleanup is an extra charge but well worth it for us!)

05/13/2013

Debra B.

Al was a pleasure to deal with. He worked around our schedule for meeting times. He clearly explained the contract and what our options were. He was honest and fair and his staff did a great job of setting up for the sale. The sale was manned by several people. We did not see the advertising in advance, but the few times that we stopped in, there seemed to be a good flow of people. An ad was placed in the local newspaper and Al has a mailing list that he sends notices to. He seems to have a following of regular customers of his sales. The advertising costs were paid by us (approxl. $350) and Al's fee for conducting the sale is 35% of the proceeds. Although the sale proceeds were not quite as high as we had hoped, we were very pleased with the job that Al and his staff did. Al was always prompt in returning our phone calls and settling up after the sale. I would recommend Al and Granny's Attic to anyone interested in doing an estate sale.

Description of Work
We contracted with Al Hopf to conduct a 3-day estate sale to clear out a house, shed and garage.

12/31/2012

Lisa H.

The combination of kindness and professionalism shown by Al and his staff was stellar. I actually feel blessed to have learned about Al and Granny's Attic. I had been so worried and stressed about how I would be able to organize and have a sale myself. That would have been impossible. I cannot recommend Al and his team at Granny's Attic highly enough. Highly professional, empathetic, kind, thorough.

Description of Work
Granny's Attic was referred to me by 2 different people who did not know each other. One was a real estate agent who was familiar with his services. I had to liquidate my mother's home to prepare for sale. I am an only child, and had no one to help me with this. Al and his crew sorted through everything, gave me the personal papers and photos, and set up a 3-day estate sale, with everything beautifully displayed. It took days for them to sort through everything, and they did a wonderful job. I stopped in many times during the preparation and the actual sale, and was VERY pleased with their presentation and the sale itself. They took care of all the advertising, and did an extraordinary job of cleaning up afterward.

07/16/2012

CAROL W.

There were three liquidators we interviewed. One was a referral from a friend, one was a liquidator one of my sisters found, and one one Angies List. I must admit I was skeptical at first as I checked Angie's List and Granny's Attic had one report with an and quot;Fand quot;, but the other reports were all and quot;Aand quot; with comments about Al Hopf's compassion and caring for the work that he did. So we decided to at least interview him and judge for ourselves! We were glad that we did. Two of the three liquidators said that my Mom's possessions would not bring in enough money and we would end up paying out of pocket for all the services we were looking for. Al did not feel the same way but that alone was not why we went with Al. We found Al compassionate, (as was stated), reasonable, easy to work with, professional, conscientious, honest, it just felt like a good fit after the interview. He was even accommodating enough to come back to talk to us some more when my sister came in from Arizona. My sisters and I had gone through the house first to remove personal identifying documents, money, and pictures. Then Al and his crew went to work. I was impressed on how quickly they went through everything. His crew was very experienced and knew what could be reasonably put up for sale and what is truly trash and consulted with us regularly on progress and any decisions that needed to be made. But what really impressed my sisters and I was that there was a significant amount of cash in the house that we had not found but Al and his crew did. They could've kept it since we assured him that we had checked all drawers, closets, etc. and pulled out all the cash we found. But he didn't and that shows the type of character you are dealing with. We will always remember Granny's Attice and wholeheartedly recommend his business to others who might need this service. While I did put approximate money spent, in reality, there was no out of pocket money as his fees were taken out of the proceeds of the sale. We actually made a bit of money. But we didn't enter into this arrangement to make money. We needed to get the house on the market and without Al's services we would've still been going through my Mom's possession. We signed the contract with Al on 2/15, the liquidation sale was 3 days in 3/2012, the house went on the market in the middle of April/2012 and the new owner took possession May 31, 2012. This timeline would have not been possible without the services performed by Granny's Attic.

Description of Work
Our mother passed away in July of 2011. She lived in her 3 br split level house from 1967 until the end. after having difficulty sorting through almost 40 years of possessions, and not make much headway, the family decided to look into estate liquidators to help prepare the home for sale. We were looking for a total clean out, liquidation sales, donations of unsold items, disposal of remaining items, and housecleaning.

Granny's Attic Estate Sales

Founded 1980 • With Angi since September 2009

3961 W Valley Dr

Fairview Park, OH 44126

Estate sales, home liquidation sales & moving sales.

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express