Demsey Cleaning Services LLC

Demsey Cleaning Services is a Licensed Residential and Commercial Cleaning/Organizing LLC. Family owned and Operated. Pet Friendly and we supply all of our own products at no extra charge to our clients. We take pride in our hard work, affordable cleaning rates and going above and beyond for our clients. Demsey Cleanings main goal is to help make our clients lives easier and less stressful by doing the hard work for you! We have cleaning packages that will fit your needs and your budget, all while providing top notch cleaning! A happy home is a clean home! ...

Power Clean

We do power washing of homes, driveways, sidewalks and more. We offer a great job for a great price

Window Genie of Cleveland West

Window Genie of Cleveland West is your locally owned and operated leader in streak free window cleaning, window tinting, pressure washing, gutter cleaning and holiday lighting. Window Genie's commitment to customer satisfaction and professionalism is what has made us America's fastest growing home service franchise. With world class training and service standards, you will feel safe knowing our uniformed technicians have completed a thorough background check and will take great pride in caring for your home or office. We carry full insurance, are bonded and use only the best equipment and materials available in today's market. Estimates are always free.

Arslanian Brothers

Arslanian Bros. is the trusted & dependable professional cleaner you're looking for! Call now to experience the difference! Award winning. Additional DBAs - Arslanian Bros Carpet Cleaning Co, Arslanian Bros Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning. Additional phone numbers - (440) 710-0708, (330) 836-1641. Additional e-mail - service@arslanianbros.com. Additional contact name - Ted Arslanian. Cost is determined by the job.

01/28/2020

They did a fantastic job. It was a great experience. They were easy to work with. They were very friendly. They were easy to instruct. They were very thorough.

Description of Work
The did carpet, window, floor, and house cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners,house cleaning,window cleaning,floor cleaning

Thank you so much Mr. [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to leave me a review. Happy my company is going above and beyond for client satisfaction!

01/27/2020

It went great. She is on time. Is very through.

Description of Work
Cleans my house

Category house cleaning

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

01/27/2020

They did an awesome job, I'm very happy. They showed up super quick and they did a really good job.

Description of Work
They did house cleaning.

Category house cleaning

I was very happy to help you out on short notice, was not a problem at all. Glad I could help! Thanks so much for your review!

01/19/2020

After trying a few other cleaning services and it not working out. I gave Demsey a shot 3 or 4 months ago and have been happy ever since. They come every other week and leave my home spotless when completed. I would and do recommend Demsey Cleaning to anyone.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Category house cleaning

Hi [Member Name Removed] it's really been my pleasure to have you as a client. Thanks so much for the review. I greatly appreciate it!